Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Old 02-24-2013, 02:32 PM   #41
Kakashi11
Chunin

Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Muu and 3rd raikage VS Itachi and Nagato.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maruko View Post
When did I use a bad word? O.O
it filters automatically into a bunch of ''''
You said r**e. If a kid or teenager goes on the site or a r**e victim it's not really appropriate.
"In the ninja world, those who break the rules are trash, that's true, but those who abandon their comrades are worse than trash, and the ones who don't treasure their friends feelings are even worse than that" Kakashi Hatake

What Is Better Naruto Or Bleach?
I've Never Used Naruto.
Does it get your laundry white?

PSN- Knapers
Fav Character- Kakashi Hatake
Least Fav Character- Sasugay Uchiha
Kakashi11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 02:33 PM   #42
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

Saying rape isn't against the rules. Get over it.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 02-24-2013, 04:43 PM   #43
Kioroshi.
Chunin Exam Proctor

Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I sense a lot of bs in this.

kages have 20 min prep which means muu is invinsible and raikage in his cloak before this starts.nagato can't see muu or banshoo tennin him cuz of this,Muu is invinsible and can destroy itachi's susano'o in single hit without being seen.Also naruto didn't keep up with particle style he used gaara's sand to push himslef towards muu.and muu can easily destroy all the eyes nagato puts with particle style.

if nagato uses bansho tennin on raikage,raikage can simply activate his spear jutsu and it will pull itself towards nagato and kill him.and will shinra tensei work on raikage?isn't his body like a tank?also theres 5 seconds interval which is too much time for raikage to land a hit anyway.

also itachi's susano'o can have anything it wants shield,sword... but it is useless against dust release.

nagato soloing this is total false.

Also can't raikage's spear pierce susano'o?

btw sasuke failed to react to dust release if i recall correctly meaning its very fast actually.

And muu and raikage are not stupid,they are in fact very intelligent kages,they would figure planetary devastation out.

I sense overhyping nagato here...

Last edited by Kioroshi.; 02-24-2013 at 05:37 PM.
Kioroshi. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 06:24 PM   #44
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kioroshi. View Post
I
kages have 20 min prep which means muu is invinsible and raikage in his cloak before this starts.nagato can't see muu or banshoo tennin him cuz of this,Muu is invinsible and can destroy itachi's susano'o in single hit without being seen.
in that 20min Team Eyes will not stand there
Itachi-will prep Susanoo full form and get his eyes ready
Nagato-will summon all animals and take to the skies with his chamelon's tounge wraped around Nagato so he can move easier

Also naruto didn't keep up with particle style he used gaara's sand to push himslef towards muu.
what are you talking about? Muu did not use dust style with Naruto. Muu is a sensor and he dodge Naruto's attack than Garra aided Naruto to hit Muu
and muu can easily destroy all the eyes nagato puts with particle style.
You forget nagato's quick reactions. With his summonings he has constant and great vision. With that as soon as Muu uses dust style he reveals himself....you do know that when Muu uses dust style he is not visible right? With all the paths eyes around Nagato will see the foe and his summonings will bring Nagato to absorb it

if nagato uses bansho tennin on raikage,raikage can simply activate his spear jutsu and it will pull itself towards nagato and kill him.and will shinra tensei work on raikage?isn't his body like a tank?also theres 5 seconds interval which is too much time for raikage to land a hit anyway.
Pushing him will at least slow him down for Itahci to use amaterasu on him. And with the bird summoning Nagato and Itachi would be in the air out of harms way

also itachi's susano'o can have anything it wants shield,sword... but it is useless against dust release.
That is why Nagato would absorb it

nagato soloing this is total false.
Naw its doable. Nagato in the skies means 3RK is useless so the animal paths will just keep a heavy watch until Muu reveals himself

Also can't raikage's spear pierce susano'o?
Yes but he will get hurt with amatersu on susanoo

btw sasuke failed to react to dust release if i recall correctly meaning its very fast actually.
oh come on do not give me that. That was an EXHAUSTED Saskue and even if he was not tired ITACHI>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.Saskue

And muu and raikage are not stupid,they are in fact very intelligent kages,they would figure planetary devastation out.
what makes you think that? Ay is not smart. And 3RK got hit by his own attack and Muu has no smart feats

I sense overhyping nagato here...
I see lack of knowledge of Mu
There ya go
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 06:37 PM   #45
Sir Michael
Sir Of The Forums

Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.
Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.

If i could ban you two, I seriously would.

Stop gangraping Noctis and move on.
Sir Michael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 06:42 PM   #46
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

good thing you cant lol why would you anyway
Old 02-24-2013, 07:01 PM   #47
Kioroshi.
Chunin Exam Proctor

Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Probably cuz we argue on every thread lol.

Quote:
in that 20min Team Eyes will not stand there
Itachi-will prep Susanoo full form and get his eyes ready
Nagato-will summon all animals and take to the skies with his chamelon's tounge wraped around Nagato so he can move easier
You seem to misunderstand,team eyes does not get prep.

Quote:
what are you talking about? Muu did not use dust style with Naruto. Muu is a sensor and he dodge Naruto's attack than Garra aided Naruto to hit Muu
He tried and said "you won't make it in time my jutsu is faster then you" or sumtin like that and then gaara aided.

Quote:
You forget nagato's quick reactions. With his summonings he has constant and great vision. With that as soon as Muu uses dust style he reveals himself....you do know that when Muu uses dust style he is not visible right? With all the paths eyes around Nagato will see the foe and his summonings will bring Nagato to absorb it
you forget he can't even move lol....how will he make it in time to intercept dust release killing his pets?except its the pet hes on.

Also what quick reactions are you talking about lol?he got stabbed by totsuka sword and didn't even try to counter,he got hit by amaterasu,he got his by killer bee.he barely has any reaction feats.

(pets=summonings)

Quote:
That is why Nagato would absorb it

so ur saying itachi is in susano'o mode on nagato's bird?lol...

Quote:
Naw its doable. Nagato in the skies means 3RK is useless so the animal paths will just keep a heavy watch until Muu reveals himself

animal paths get particle styled or destroyed by raikage,they are useless.Raikage took on hachibi by himself multipe times,nagato's pets can't even compare.

Quote:
Yes but he will get hurt with amatersu on susanoo

Well you are forgetting itachi has chakra and stamina in this fight,which means he cannot spam susano'o.but yes i agree he would get hurt.

Quote:
oh come on do not give me that. That was an EXHAUSTED Saskue and even if he was not tired ITACHI>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.Saskue

do we really have proof that itachi is faster then sasuke?he was blitzed by kabuto...and i suppose we all agree raikage is faster then kabs anyway.

Quote:
what makes you think that? Ay is not smart. And 3RK got hit by his own attack and Muu has no smart feats

he actually has,he split in exact moment when he was considered to be defeated thus creating a diversion and fooling everyone.And also 3RK was smart unlike his son,you can see it from reading chapters.Anyway you are claiming that the tsuchikage and raikage are fools....?

Quote:
I see lack of knowledge of Mu
On your part
Old 02-24-2013, 10:21 PM   #48
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kioroshi. View Post
You seem to misunderstand,team eyes does not get prep.
Oh I see my bad.

He tried and said "you won't make it in time my jutsu is faster then you" or sumtin like that and then gaara aided.
that means nothing. Naruto is falling in the air. He had nothing to run on. Of course Naruto would be slower because he can not run. Garra just gave him land to run on. This does not mean Dust style is faster.

you forget he can't even move lol....how will he make it in time to intercept dust release killing his pets?except its the pet hes on.

Also what quick reactions are you talking about lol?he got stabbed by totsuka sword and didn't even try to counter,he got hit by amaterasu,he got his by killer bee.he barely has any reaction feats.

(pets=summonings)

I know that Nagato is handicaped but with his field of vision he shares with his animals paths he can see the attack and his animals can pull Nagato to dodge the attack.

so ur saying itachi is in susano'o mode on nagato's bird?lol...
Why lol?But on the bird Itachi does not need Susanoo anway

animal paths get particle styled or destroyed by raikage,they are useless.Raikage took on hachibi by himself multipe times,nagato's pets can't even compare.
You can not compare beast with Bijju. For example how do they defeat the multiheaded dog? With each hit it just grows. The animals are just like shields.Plus In the air on the bird animal path the 3RK is useless

Well you are forgetting itachi has chakra and stamina in this fight,which means he cannot spam susano'o.but yes i agree he would get hurt.
Agreed

do we really have proof that itachi is faster then sasuke?he was blitzed by kabuto...and i suppose we all agree raikage is faster then kabs anyway.
Itachi is better than Saskue in every way. Afterall He was holding back when he fought Saskue. What of Saskue's speed feats is better than Itachi's??

he actually has,he split in exact moment when he was considered to be defeated thus creating a diversion and fooling everyone.And also 3RK was smart unlike his son,you can see it from reading chapters.Anyway you are claiming that the tsuchikage and raikage are fools....?
I am not saying they are fools but you have not proved they were smart. Afterall Kabuto was controlling them so what they did was not their thinking.

On your part
Please I explained Muu's AWESOME invisbility powers to you
Okay so your saying that since Team Eyes does not have prep Dust is invisible and has dust Release ready while 3RK is ready for the blitz.....

well obviously you gave the kages a huge advantage
BUT!
To make it interesting I will still go with Team Eyes

Ya see Itachi used Susanoo before Kirin could hit him. That means Itachi had better reactions and used his jutsu faster than lighting!!!

So Itachi could get up susanoo and used the yata Mirror to protect himself and his teammate from Dust style and a charge from 3RK

From there Nagato would summon his bird to get them in the air away from harm. Nagato would also use the Rain Will of Tiger to cause the field to downpour. This would leave an obviously outline of where Muu is

After Muu is spoted it will be easy to use Amaterasu on him and absorb his dust style and or push him away.

If the Susanoo Mirror did not work Nagato could use a large scale push techinque to push 3RK and the dust release away.
But it all depends if Nagato and Itachi can react quick enough which I believe they can. Afterall Itachi reacted to lighting. 3RK is fast but not faster than lighitng

Or Nagto can summon animal paths or the Gedo maze for a shield

Once they have reacted and are in the air and its raining the match is OVER

Plus you do know that Muu can not use Dust style while inviislbe right? So Itachi and Nagato could react

This means That even if Ay attacked he could only attack one of them for the kill. If he does not get Nagato off the bat then the battle is over. But with the distance Itachi has enough time to use susanoo or Nagato to put his hand on the ground

Prove that 3RK or Mu would hit them before
-susanoo is activated
-Nagato pushes the attacks are at least slows them down
-Nagato summons Gedo Maze or Animal paths as a shiled

If you can legitmately prove that then you won

Last edited by PrinceofPeace; 02-24-2013 at 11:00 PM.
Old 02-26-2013, 10:49 PM   #49
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi

Lock please... this is clear who wins.

You're captain of the football team and are heavily involved in other sports. You actually get pretty decent grades, but most people don't know that. Most girls really really REALLY want to date you, but you don't notice or care for them. They're just fangirls. Like Sasuke.
You have a cool headed manner, and it almost appears as serious. When you're out in the games playing, you're just as serious but extremely aggressive. This is what leads the NDF football team to victory (lol in reality the team would suck ass but lets just imagine it otherwise)
You're popular and a lot of people look up to you and see you as most likely to win "Best All Around" in the yearbook. You walk into a party and everyone shouts "AYYY IT'S COLLIIIIIN" and you get attacked by high fives by your teammates and crew and hugs by desperate females. But most people don't know a lot about you personally because you don't let anyone in a lot.
Shisko Shi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 06:00 AM   #50
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Team eyes are OP
Old 03-01-2013, 04:13 AM   #51
Kioroshi.
Chunin Exam Proctor

Uhh i hate these wall of text debates..and i take my time to make a boring post and respond but i'll do it,just wait a bit more.

Boring writing 1 hour wall of text.
Old 03-01-2013, 07:49 AM   #52
PrinceofPeace
Banned

NP these "wall of text" are nothing compared to pairings debate
Old 03-02-2013, 05:35 PM   #53
Kioroshi.
Chunin Exam Proctor

Uhh i can't do this,okay team eyes win.Lol i would even accept opposing teams win then to type those.
Old 03-02-2013, 05:36 PM   #54
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Yeah Team Eyes for the win!!
Old 03-02-2013, 06:42 PM   #55
Greenrust
Special Jonin Candidate

Greenrust just might be Kage someday.
Greenrust just might be Kage someday.Greenrust just might be Kage someday.Greenrust just might be Kage someday.

i have to give this to team eye's. even with prep i believe that itachi could get susanno up fast enough to block the rakiage with the yamato mirror which is said to be unbreakable. even if he rushes nagato hell use asura path to stop his movments then aborsb the lighting out of his charge. if muu fires of dust release then nagato will absorb it then proceed to summon his animals for increased vision. itachi putting ameritsu on susanno makes him invincible vs the 3rd. nagato's rain will detect muu which will allow tusumaki or ameritsu to hit him. even if they both rush nagato he can multi task as proofed vs naruto and b.
Greenrust is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 07:06 PM   #56
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Exactly. We're all in agreement and ready for lockage
Old 03-02-2013, 10:07 PM   #57
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Yeah time to clean up the muu wank. Muu's ability is only really effective against much weaker shinobi than Itachi and Nagato. Furthermore Nagato just sits back and drain their attacks. Muu and the third get super raped.
Devils Lawyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 10:11 PM   #58
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Prep or not this battle is way over. Muu would have a better chance if he could use dust style while invisible but the result would still be the same
Old 03-02-2013, 10:50 PM   #59
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

No proof of Muu being able to use dust style while invisible. Both are high level techniques. If he could he would have.
Devils Lawyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 11:07 PM   #60
PrinceofPeace
Banned

every time he used dust style he was visible....that is your proof