Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Omniverse

Omniverse Anything goes in this forum. Any multiverse, any singleverse, any fight. Just know in advance that Kakashi can't beat Superman.

Old 02-21-2013, 10:51 AM   #21
Ultimate combatant
Special Jonin Candidate

Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Default Re: Hashirama vs Yamamoto vs Whitebeard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devils Lawyer View Post
Also don't forget the poppies.
The poppies!!!

Ultimate combatant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 10:32 AM   #22
Narutonamikaze85
Academy Graduate

Narutonamikaze85 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Yamamoto couldn't melt or at least liquefied the very ground he was standing on. lol

Not to mention the building surrounding him weren't even affected. If his banaki couldn't even scratch the buildings what makes you think Hashirama's wood would be harmed.
Narutonamikaze85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 11:25 AM   #23
erndogzetroc
Genin

erndogzetroc finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.erndogzetroc finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.erndogzetroc finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.erndogzetroc finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.erndogzetroc finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.erndogzetroc finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.erndogzetroc finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.erndogzetroc finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.erndogzetroc finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narutonamikaze85 View Post
Yamamoto couldn't melt or at least liquefied the very ground he was standing on. lol

Not to mention the building surrounding him weren't even affected. If his banaki couldn't even scratch the buildings what makes you think Hashirama's wood would be harmed.
just chalk that up to kubo having a brain fart and/or being lazy and/or being retarded.

yamamoto's bankai which is purported as being as potent as the center of the sun would vaporize hashirama and whitebeard if activated in time.

whitebeard's main ability is really not conducive to 1 on 1 or 2 on 1 fights. its' damage capability is more big scale like taking on a whole army or nation. also, he didn't really show any speed feats. he's shown great tanking ability though-- on par or even superior to tsunade.

hashirama is a stud with his mokuton and sealing abilities so he might be kryptonite to yamamoto, you know being a spirit and all..

i'll give this to yamamoto for now.
Old 02-23-2013, 11:34 AM   #24
Rouge Uchiha18
Special Jonin Candidate

Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.
Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.
Send a message via Skype™ to Rouge Uchiha18

Ok I don't think Black Beard stands a chance
But he can fight with a sword.

But Yamato vs Hashirama? I think Hashirama since he has his Wood Style DNA regularly through Bloodline. Yamato had Hashirama's DNA but into his blood cells by a expirement of Orochimaru's, so I say Hashirama would have more power then Yamato overall.
:::::::.:::::::
:::::::::::::::
':::::::::::::'
':::::::::'
':::::'
':'
Rouge Uchiha18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 12:02 PM   #25
Ultimate combatant
Special Jonin Candidate

Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rouge Uchiha18 View Post

But Yamato vs Hashirama? I think Hashirama since he has his Wood Style DNA regularly through Bloodline. Yamato had Hashirama's DNA but into his blood cells by a expirement of Orochimaru's, so I say Hashirama would have more power then Yamato overall.
Yamato himself said he is no match for Hashirama!!!
Ultimate combatant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 12:47 PM   #26
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rouge Uchiha18 View Post

Ok, 2 things I think you are misunderstanding here: 1. We're talking about Whitebeard, the Quake Master, not Blackbeard. And 2. We're talking about Head Captain Yamamoto from Bleach, not Yamato from Naruto.

I love this! This is what I live for! I'M ABSOLUTELY CRAZY ABOUT IT!!!- Dante from the end of DMC 3 getting ready to pwn a bunch of minor demons.

YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Derpy Hooves:4 Twilight Sparkle:0

Rasengan SageX5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 03:08 PM   #27
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narutonamikaze85 View Post

Spirit Particles =/= Wood atleast that reasoning can be used here. Besides didnt burn the ground he slashed with north out of existance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasengan SageX5 View Post
Ok, 2 things I think you are misunderstanding here: 1. We're talking about Whitebeard, the Quake Master, not Blackbeard. And 2. We're talking about Head Captain Yamamoto from Bleach, not Yamato from Naruto.
Well Blackbeard did absorb his powers to be fair :P

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
BMC1994 is online now   Reply With Quote