Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 02-22-2013, 02:25 PM   #221
Dumbo
Genin

Dumbo has completed a tough C-rank mission!Dumbo has completed a tough C-rank mission!Dumbo has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread

We will just have to wait and see what's going to happen. I will only believe this until i see an actual video from the character select screen
Dumbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 02:27 PM   #222
Parak111
Jonin

Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Post Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by PositiveEmotions View Post
kcm naruto card
Spoiler:

"This is how it is when I tap it!"

And Sai said it was nothing special. I wonder if Sasuke would like to tap into some of Naruto's... power stream, when he sees it? I am sure Naruto would be more than happy to lend some power juice to Sasuke.

Spoiler:
What?! Just pointing it out.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Pervy Sage's last battle:

YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Those who break the rules are scum, true

but

ninja who don't help their friends are even worse!

- Ultra Super Mega Giga Hug

Parak111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 02:28 PM   #223
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest

Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I think that the screen is real because we also saw that some people got the pre order all ready I hope so that Kushina will be playeble and that Tobi without his mask will be in the game.

Anru Uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 02:29 PM   #224
Dumbo
Genin

Dumbo has completed a tough C-rank mission!Dumbo has completed a tough C-rank mission!Dumbo has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI View Post
Hmph....thats interesting you say that !....you dont think they could have re used them since some of the artworks like snake kabuto have returned as well?...

Wow I feel like I am trapped in shisui 's genjitsu lol...*itachi punch-line face*...what in the world is real lol...*shrugs*
Kabuto's artwork may have returned(I don't know if he has a new one), but all of the konoha 12 have a new character artwork and i find it really odd that the artworks for konoha 12 of storm 2 are in the game.
Old 02-22-2013, 02:31 PM   #225
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbo View Post
We will just have to wait and see what's going to happen. I will only believe this until i see an actual video from the character select screen
I think I will do the same.....Something seems very strange....And why on earth would there be an unboxing with no gameplay ? and in that video we did not see a system or the game or box.....I am going to wait as well dumbo.

...my my what a name ....I feel like I am having a conversation with an elephant ...anyhow of course your not an elephant your a human being...*slaps my self*...*itachi shrugs again*

Thank you Jesus!
to God be the glory forever and ever !!!!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

"ninja art" "patience"......................."sound fx"
nimpou nintai no jutsu ! ホモ
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 02:32 PM   #226
Kibanaru lover
Special Jonin Candidate

Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Kabuto's artwork may have returned(I don't know if he has a new one), but all of the konoha 12 have a new character artwork and i find it really odd that the artworks for konoha 12 of storm 2 are in the game.
Why not use the generation ones although those did kinda look ugly but still odd.

Kibanaru lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 02:33 PM   #227
MyMattstache
Genin

MyMattstache has completed a tough C-rank mission!MyMattstache has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via AIM to MyMattstache

comments from SaiyanIsland that may relieve some worries.

Persona 4 Chander Torres • 31 minutes ago −
It's fake
0 •Reply•Share ›

Chander Torres Persona 4 • 28 minutes ago
How do you know?
0 •Reply•Share ›

Aewr Chander Torres • 25 minutes ago
Storm 2 character arts
5 •Reply•Share ›

KingRuff Aewr • 17 minutes ago
Plus the guy who sent the pic doesn't have the game in his trophy list, which is added automatically.
1 •Reply•Share ›

Dudeondrugs KingRuff • 6 minutes ago
Thank you! I'm relieved now ._.
0 •Reply•Share ›
MyMattstache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 02:33 PM   #228
Dumbo
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI View Post
I think I will do the same.....Something seems very strange....And why on earth would there be an unboxing with no gameplay ? and in that video we did not see a system or the game or box.....I am going to wait as well dumbo.

...my my what a name ....I feel like I am having a conversation with an elephant ...anyhow of course your not an elephant your a human being...*slaps my self*...*itachi shrugs again*
Hahah I love your posts!
Old 02-22-2013, 02:37 PM   #229
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Quote:
Top right corner, the two Sasukes aren't even the same

Left image = Hebi Sasuke, Right image = Taka Sasuke
What would I do without my sharingan!
The right image is not Taka Sasuke. It's Sasuke with Kirin. The two are switchable if you didn't know.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
megabbaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 02:38 PM   #230
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest

Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I even think now that Tobi without his mask also will be in the game

Anru Uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 02:38 PM   #231
Dumbo
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post
The right image is not Taka Sasuke. It's Sasuke with Kirin. The two are switchable if you didn't know.
Atleast I tried lol
Old 02-22-2013, 02:42 PM   #232
lithopolis
Academy Graduate

lithopolis is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

This is pretty crazy.....I love it!
Old 02-22-2013, 02:48 PM   #233
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Top right corner, the two Sasukes aren't even the same

Left image = Hebi Sasuke, Right image = Taka Sasuke
If thats the case ....then "ah...ha"....I see it clearly so everyone was worked up over nothing .....hehhe...*you guys always make me laugh with all the pranks and fake stuff. PE whats with all the fakes the madara fake now all this might be fake too? If this is indeed another fake then...positive emotions....
Spoiler:

I think you have some splainin to do*
you might want to check
whats real first
before you post it here!....

Thank you Jesus!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

Old 02-22-2013, 02:48 PM   #234
Danzou
Apprentice Genin

Danzou is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itachi_Fire View Post
well, it seems yokito was right as always, he told us months ago that we will have PTS in the game, remeber that everyone turns urned against him about this info he said, saying that no!, Hiroshi said no pts!.. he was right, i think he deserves our really trust
+1, yokis was right in past, was right as always, and i think he is right now..
Danzou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 02:55 PM   #235
Razefang
Apprentice Genin

Razefang is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Only thing I'm gonna say is that it's real. You can literally see the lines and pixelation from the television used, impossible to fake. Also, the roster is not complete, considering there is no space for Madara, Rinnegan Tobi, or Masked man. That button on the bottom left probably opens up more chracters.
Razefang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 03:00 PM   #236
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

The way I see it with these few PTS characters is, with the addition of Chronology of the Ninja World mode, they had to add at least a few to recreate some of the bigger battles, like Naruto vs Sasuke, Neji vs Hinata(because I swear I saw PTS Hinata there), Neji vs Naruto, Gaara vs Lee, and Gaara vs Naruto and just forgot to mention to us that they were going to include a few after all. Or it could have been a possible translation error. Either way, I don't see it as a big deal. With the new additions to the battle system, they may have taken some time to rework the "broken" aspects of the few PTS characters anyway. So let's all just sit back, relax, wait for the game, and enjoy it when it comes out. :P

I love this! This is what I live for! I'M ABSOLUTELY CRAZY ABOUT IT!!!- Dante from the end of DMC 3 getting ready to pwn a bunch of minor demons.

YouTube:
src="

Derpy Hooves:4 Twilight Sparkle:0

Rasengan SageX5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 03:02 PM   #237
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danzou View Post
+1, yokis was right in past, was right as always, and i think he is right now..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razefang View Post
Only thing I'm gonna say is that it's real. You can literally see the lines and pixelation from the television used, impossible to fake. Also, the roster is not complete, considering there is no space for Madara, Rinnegan Tobi, or Masked man. That button on the bottom left probably opens up more chracters.
Well I think as always it would be wise to wait and get more official conformation all this reminds me of the other fakes. Even if it is true I would not be upset because I really want the previous hokages and the alive akatsuki but, ...with the strong evidence dumbo presented I will wait for official news...its simply the wise thing to do at this point.

Thank you Jesus!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

Old 02-22-2013, 03:08 PM   #238
Dumbo
Genin

I'll leave it here. We will just have to wait till we get word off of an official source disproving this picture then start saying how it's a fake, as of now no one has any proof of it being fake. I'm still really excited about this game and I can't wait to get my hands on it when it's out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasengan SageX5 View Post
The way I see it with these few PTS characters is, with the addition of Chronology of the Ninja World mode, they had to add at least a few to recreate some of the bigger battles, like Naruto vs Sasuke, Neji vs Hinata(because I swear I saw PTS Hinata there), Neji vs Naruto, Gaara vs Lee, and Gaara vs Naruto and just forgot to mention to us that they were going to include a few after all. Or it could have been a possible translation error. Either way, I don't see it as a big deal. With the new additions to the battle system, they may have taken some time to rework the "broken" aspects of the few PTS characters anyway. So let's all just sit back, relax, wait for the game, and enjoy it when it comes out. :P
Amen to that!
Old 02-22-2013, 03:10 PM   #239
lithopolis
Academy Graduate

lithopolis is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

^
me too
Old 02-22-2013, 03:13 PM   #240
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
I'll leave it here. We will just have to wait till we get word off of an official source disproving this picture then start saying how it's a fake, as of now no one has any proof of it being fake. I'm still really excited about this game and I can't wait to get my hands on it when it's out!
Your really on the ball....I agree.

Plus I am so happy i did not evn play the demo yet ....I think what I said the other day was divinely inspired and the feeling I will get playing this will be so grand!!.....

Wow what suspense and mystery I love it all!

Thank you Jesus!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください