Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 02-22-2013, 01:32 PM   #181
Roxas Nohara
Ninja Academy Student

Roxas Nohara is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread

Lets just try to stop focusing on the pts characters being in! Did anyone else see Madara's meteor coming down from te sky, and Naruto Gaara and Ohnoki all about to crsp themselves? EPIC!
Roxas Nohara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 01:33 PM   #182
Godaime Kazekage
Chunin Exam Proctor

Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.
Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbo View Post
I don't think so. Kabuto doesn't have his cloak in this scene and they only showed his face to hide the horns.
SM Kabuto has black markings on his shoulders/back and Kabuto also has his cloak off in the scene where he presents Yamato to Tobi. The game isn't going to cover the Uchiha Bros. vs Kabuto fight and the slot next to normal Kabuto is going to be filled by the version of Kabuto (Snake Cloak) they made for Generations. I seriously doubt SM Kabuto will be in the game. Maybe the awakening will be changed, but I doubt that too.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Godaime Kazekage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 01:34 PM   #183
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

PE where in the world did you find this?.....

Well I am very happy to see the returning akatsuki alive and know they will have edo forms and also orochimaru, jiraiya, and what looks like slots for the other hokage so that was excellent!

The pts chars returning was not a wise choice after stating they would not return. I am not too upset about that though actually after seeing the pts levels I was expecting this deep down.

Oh well at least some of you can finally realize when I stated for storm 2 I was told nagato and zetsu would be in the game with possible dlc I was not lying it was a translation error. I had and still have no reason to lie about anything. I think when they said the pts kids would not return that was also a translation error.

Mistakes can happen but overall I am very pleased and since its not all the pts chars we still have some surprises left so dont get too mad guys were so close to the game. Look on the bright side its really not that bad I hope some of you will cool down. I loved pts naruto and sasuke and I like pts garra its cool to have them I do agree they seem to win easier in generation but not everyone are spammers.

@meggabout and @georgeosu kun @sharringanshinbi....
I dont feel that you have to defend cc2 its okay actually its better to let your friends express what they feel. I dont know if you realize it but you are making them angry because you are calling them names like spoiled ect.... I know you dont mean to do that but thats what I see. I am very happy with the game and so are many others. I think you all should not add fuel to the fire. I know you 3 mean well but from what I am reading your really firing up peoples rage even more just let them be. Your comments you think are helpful are only making them more upset lol....for the time being just let them vent their feelings.

When the game comes out I will be super excited and I am happy I have not played the demo yet. A bit over a week left and I am pumped.
@PE super cool find I am so happy to see all the alive akatsuki and slots for what I am almost sure are the 1st, 2nd, hokages who we were a bit unsure of. I would rep you again but My rep are done I have to give more but I repped everyone here lol...

Cool out guys trust me this game is my game of the year !!! And I loved the time we spent in discussions. I know some of you are upset its okay but overall I hope to play you guys.

Thank you Jesus!
to God be the glory forever and ever !!!!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

"ninja art" "patience"......................."sound fx"
nimpou nintai no jutsu ! ホモ

Last edited by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI; 02-22-2013 at 01:44 PM.
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 01:34 PM   #184
Kibanaru lover
Special Jonin Candidate

Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElementKnight View Post
People we still got 17+ new characters. That's more than most game companies give you in a new fighting games. I see why people are disappointed but I think that a lot of you guys had your expectations too high. Yes CC2 did say that PTS characters weren't in the game ... and honestly im not sure what happened with that but still.

This is why you should try and control your hype when it comes to games especially CC2's games >.>
How come when I was saying that before this happened everyone was hating on me and telling me that I shouldn't worry they would be in. Uhhhh anyways what's that box. Did we finde out yet?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Kibanaru lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 01:35 PM   #185
Ultimate combatant
Special Jonin Candidate

Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

-Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations was about 5 hours long. And it was just fight after fight, so not really a story mode. Excluding a few videos and a short dialogue.

-Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja storm 3 has a real storymode which lasts for 50 hours!!!

-Then there are new Boss Battles!!!

-More characters!!!

-Hack and Slash Mode!!!

-Chronology of the Shinobi World mode!!!

-New gameplay possibilities!!!

-New features (Ring out,...)!!!

-Ultimate decision!!!

-Madara!!!

And now people complain (about CyberConnect2) FOR GETTING bonus characters!!!
Ultimate combatant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 01:35 PM   #186
Shadow_killer56
Freshmen Academy Student

Shadow_killer56 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyMattstache View Post
I'm just going to copy and paste what I posted on saiyanisland and edit it a bit. You, Shadowkiller and megabaut seem to not get why we're complaining so let me explain.

No we get that, the game is going to be great either way. Everything you said is right, but you dont understand... they specifically said that there weren't any PTS characters that were going to be added, yet they put them in anyway. They lied, if they had told us that they were going to be in then sure we'd kinda be like "aw really?" but we'd accept the fact and deal with it but they didn't and so we are disappointed.

Since now that it is apparent that the PTS characters are in despite them saying that they weren't going to be in it sort of looks like a last minute attempt to try to fill in all the character slots because they didn't want to take the time to make new characters, when they could have added seven swordsmen and Gin&Kin.

Meaning there could have been more new unique characters than other characters that are basically copy and pasted adding more VARIETY than what we have, I would have prefered if the PTS characters got their own selection screen instead.

I'm grateful for the game that they made, I'm still hyped for it still. I just don't like how they lied like this, but whatever. I'll love the game either way, and I can't wait to get my hands on it still.
I completely agree. I just don't see why everyone is making such a big deal about the whole lying thing. It seems to me, that the only reason that people are complaining so much, is because they assume the PTS characters will be completely broken like Generations.

I don't have an issue with them lying, honestly. I see the few PTS characters that they added as a little surprise addition.
Shadow_killer56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 01:36 PM   #187
jurrasenshuriken
Chunin Exam Participant

jurrasenshuriken has completed a tough C-rank mission!jurrasenshuriken has completed a tough C-rank mission!jurrasenshuriken has completed a tough C-rank mission!

11 days(for some)to go people!
Even after hearing all this im still mega hyped for this game. the story mode alone is gunna be a cinematic dream not including all the extra characters for online. one way or another this game WILL be spectacular. just get over your grippes and complaints and look at what we will have. which is alot.

Posted from Naruto.viz.com App for Android
jurrasenshuriken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 01:36 PM   #188
ElementKnight
Chunin Exam Proctor

ElementKnight has completed a tough C-rank mission!ElementKnight has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibanaru lover View Post
How come when I was saying that before this happened everyone was hating on me and telling me that I shouldn't worry they would be in. Uhhhh anyways what's that box. Did we finde out yet?
I never hated on you for saying that (I know this wasnt directed towards me but still lol)

No we didnt find out what that box is, I still think it's for Mifune or DLC.
ElementKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 01:37 PM   #189
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

Some of the PTS characters should get awakening actions as well, and if they don't then................I don't know what to say

Sagepain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 01:39 PM   #190
Godaime Kazekage
Chunin Exam Proctor

Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.
Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_killer56 View Post
I completely agree. I just don't see why everyone is making such a big deal about the whole lying thing. It seems to me, that the only reason that people are complaining so much, is because they assume the PTS characters will be completely broken like Generations.

I don't have an issue with them lying, honestly. I see the few PTS characters that they added as a little surprise addition.
They're upset because they assumed the slots taken up by the PTS characters were for new characters like Kin/Gin, 7 Swordsmen, Sound Four, Kage Bodyguards, etc.

Godaime Kazekage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 01:39 PM   #191
Dumbo
Genin

Dumbo has completed a tough C-rank mission!Dumbo has completed a tough C-rank mission!Dumbo has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Unboxing video http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=...type=2&theater
Dumbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 01:40 PM   #192
Kibanaru lover
Special Jonin Candidate

Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElementKnight View Post
I never hated on you for saying that (I know this wasnt directed towards me but still lol)

No we didnt find out what that box is, I still think it's for Mifune or DLC.
Well I ges that's a little hope. That or choose able ults for most of the old characters but I'm just fooling myself. Bad advertisement. I was so looking forward to playing as kushimaru. So why arnt they supports when they all got so much work done?

Kibanaru lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 01:41 PM   #193
Sharinganshinobi223
Chunin Exam Participant

Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgiosu-kun View Post
People...what can i say? The last pages made me realise that fans are VERY SPOILED...

Ιn storm 3 we get

awesome boss fights
new story mode
new characters
epic ultimates AS REQUESTED BY THE FANS
refined combat system with awakening actions,support combos etc
hack and slash mode

What people care about
-6 pts characters
-not playing as the swordsmen and gin/kin

See what i mean? CC2 are crazy naruto fans and they LOVE making the games...they design the characters and their moves with care and you can tell they love their work just by looking at the games...
PLEASE re-post this in BOLD so that everyone on this thread can READ and UNDERSTAND it. Like I said earlier, the game has not been released yet, and you guys are already complaining! Guys, it's just a game, you know! And who cares if CC2 "lied" to you guys? For once, try putting your shoes in CC2's shoes. A game you worked so hard on and yet people still complain about the minor parts of the game?
Honestly guys, look at the positives of the game and GET OVER this. I hate to rant over this, but it's too disappointing to see the same members who post their excitement over the game suddenly start complaining. And please don't ignore this post, you can learn something useful from it.

"I never wish for an easy life, but to be a stronger man. -JFK

"The moment people come to know love, they run the risk of carrying hate."-Serious tobi

"Run away, cling to your wretched life..." -Itachi

The truth is you don't know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed. -Eminem
Sharinganshinobi223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 01:41 PM   #194
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Pts characters are a nice 'surprise'??
Imagine if for your birthday your mother brought you a playstation 2 as a 'surprise', would you be happily surprised?!
It's the same principle here. Yes I am grateful that they added the characters, it's better than nothing but I'm just saying it does seem lazy considering the 10-20 Naruto characters they left out and they decided to give us 6 pts characters in favour of all the other possible characters.

konoha chimp is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 01:42 PM   #195
Mikahel
Special Jonin Candidate

Mikahel has completed a tough C-rank mission!Mikahel has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Well at least now I'm no longer agonisingly suffering in wait for the game. My hype is completely gone which is kind of a good thing I guess. I can take my mind off the game and focus on other things again.

I guess I should be thanking cc2.
Mikahel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 01:42 PM   #196
PositiveEmotions
Chunin

PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Unboxing
https://www.facebook.com/BandaiCG?ref=ts&fref=ts
Old 02-22-2013, 01:43 PM   #197
Dumbo
Genin

Dumbo has completed a tough C-rank mission!Dumbo has completed a tough C-rank mission!Dumbo has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PositiveEmotions View Post
I Already posted it
Dumbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 01:45 PM   #198
MyMattstache
Genin

MyMattstache has completed a tough C-rank mission!MyMattstache has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via AIM to MyMattstache

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI View Post
PE where in the world did you find this?.....

Well I am very happy to see the returning akatsuki alive and know they will have edo forms and also orochimaru, jiraiya, and what looks like slots for the other hokage so that was excellent!

The pts chars returning was not a wise choice after stating they would not return. I am not too upset about that though actually after seeing the pts levels I was expecting this deep down.

Oh well at least some of you can finally realize when I stated for storm 2 I was told nagato and zetsu would be in the game with possible dlc I was not lying it was a translation error. I had and still have no reason to lie about anything. I think when they said the pts kids would not return that was also a translation error.

Mistakes can happen but overall I am very pleased and since its not all the pts chars we still have some surprises left so dont get too mad guys were so close to the game. Look on the bright side its really not that bad I hope some of you will cool down. I loved pts naruto and sasuke and I like pts garra its cool to have them I do agree they seem to win easier in generation but not everyone are spammers.

@meggabout and @georgeosu kun @sharringanshinbi....
I dont feel that you have to defend cc2 its okay actually its better to let your friends express what they feel. I dont know if you realize it but you are making them angry because you are calling them names like spoiled ect.... I know you dont mean to to that but thats what I see. I am very happy with the game and so are many others. I think you all should not add fuel to the fire. I know you 3 mean well but from what I am reading your really firing up peoples rage even more just let them be. Your comments you think are helpful are only making them more upset lol....for the time being just let them vent their feelings.

When the game comes out I will be super excited and I am happy I have not played the demo yet. A bit over a week left and I am pumped.
@PE super cool find I am so happy to see all the alive akatsuki and slots for what I am almost sure are the 1st, 2nd, hokages who we were a bit unsure of. I would rep you again but My rep are done I have to give more but I repped everyone here lol...

Cool out guys trust me this game is my game of the year !!! And I loved the time we spent in discussions. I know some of you are upset its okay but overall I hope to play you guys.
Thank you Shamefull, I'm bothered by the comments too... it's looks like its starting to create a flame war. You guys should just let others speak their mind instead of judging them for their opinions... we are all consumers here anyway. If they feel there is something wrong with this then they have their right as CONSUMERS to complain what they are paying for.
MyMattstache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 01:47 PM   #199
Deno13
Genin Elite

Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Am i the only one that feels tricked by cc2
Deno13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 01:48 PM   #200
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Ameyuri Ringo, Jinpachi, Omoi, Pakura, Mangetsu, Dan, Fuguki, Gin/Kin, Hizashi Hyuuga, Kushimaru, Toroi, Dodai, Chojuro, Ao (And more)

Pts Naruto Sasuke Lee Gaara. Trolololol

konoha chimp is online now   Reply With Quote