Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

View Poll Results: Best Pokemon Game?
Red/Green/Blue 33 18.03%
Yellow 30 16.39%
Gold/Silver 45 24.59%
Crystal 33 18.03%
Ruby/Sapphire 28 15.30%
Emerald 41 22.40%
Diamond/Pearl 40 21.86%
Platinum 41 22.40%
FireRed/LeafGreen 32 17.49%
HeartGold/SoulSilver 68 37.16%
Colleseum 22 12.02%
XD 23 12.57%
Mystery Dungeon Red/Blue Rescue Team 21 11.48%
Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time/Darkness 16 8.74%
Mystery Dungen Explorers of the Sky 16 8.74%
Other 28 15.30%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 183. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-20-2013, 11:06 PM   #8281
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: Official Pokemon Roleplaying Thread!

)Um, PoP, i just realized....your not registered on the trainers list........)

'Ok Lucario, disperse it a bit with a mixture of swords dance and bone rush!' Lucario started swinging the club, dispersing the heat wave a bit, then flinching as some of it hit him, causing a reasonable amout of damage due to his steel type. 'Now Lucario, since your ready to fight, take out that Nu-Nu thing with sky uppercut!

(don't know what nu-nu is, either, i went to check in the list, but like i said, your character isn't registered in the tournament list.)

I snuck in through your window....

When the enemy flies, take to the skies!-
by the pilot of the red baron.
Bombs266 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 02:43 AM   #8282
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

(yes I am. Go to the first thread and look for TRAGIC. My real name is Tyrant though. Also Nu-Nu=Xatu (psy/flyin type)

If you want to change your move you can btw since you did not know what Nu-Nu was

Tyrant's thoughts: Did you see that Nu-Nu? The fire did more damage than I expected. It is foreign to the Johto region but it is obviously weak against fire and psy attack. This one will be easy to take out.

(Pool is up I just wanted to answer Bombs Q and tell what Tyrant was thinkin)

Last edited by PrinceofPeace; 02-21-2013 at 04:25 AM.
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 03:29 AM   #8283
Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Isn't nu-Nu a Xatu? It evolved.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Click the spoiler!!!
Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Hozuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 03:36 AM   #8284
InnerSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Ai sat on the bench, watching Tyrant's and Wharley's match intently. There's no doubt about it. Wharley has gotten tougher. Ai thought. She had never faced off against Tyrant before, but she had fought against Wharley once. If we end up fighting this time, it will be a completely different match than what it was back then. Ai mused. I look forward to that if it happens. She decided. If not, that Tyrant fellow sure did seem quite powerful himself. "It would be an interesting match if we fought each other." Ai thought.

Sakura <3's Aeo

CHAAA!!!!!

Last edited by InnerSakura; 03-12-2013 at 05:05 PM.
InnerSakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 04:25 AM   #8285
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozuki View Post
Isn't nu-Nu a Xatu? It evolved.

LOL YOUR RIGHT THANKS HOZUKI!

(he knows my pokemon better than I know my own)
Old 02-21-2013, 09:29 AM   #8286
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.
Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
(srry lol well here I GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

(Now read my thoughts. We will communicate telepathically. We will be on a different psy plan so that nobody else can here us. Use Future Sight twice. One on each foe)-Tyrant thought to his pokemon without a word

*Nu-Nu's eyes glew blue then faded away....then its eyes glew blew once more then faded back to normal. This sent off 2 psy energy attacks into the future*

(Now spin and use Heat wave and inrease the power with Psychic!)-Tyrant thought

*Nu-nu's eyes glew blue as it spun and waved it's wings rapidly. This caused a powerful heatwave to spread off into every direction. The heat was infused with a light blue outline to make the attack stronger and faster.*

(that's all for now. Your heat attack should cause to melt the ice and make the metal melt...or at least make it hot. The rocks became not as hot to annoy Nu-Nu's calm nature.)-Tyrant thought
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bombs266 View Post
)Um, PoP, i just realized....your not registered on the trainers list........)

'Ok Lucario, disperse it a bit with a mixture of swords dance and bone rush!' Lucario started swinging the club, dispersing the heat wave a bit, then flinching as some of it hit him, causing a reasonable amout of damage due to his steel type. 'Now Lucario, since your ready to fight, take out that Nu-Nu thing with sky uppercut!

(don't know what nu-nu is, either, i went to check in the list, but like i said, your character isn't registered in the tournament list.)
"Hah easy. Cool yourself with Water Pulse." Slowking used the water move on himself to basically make the heat wave do no damage at all. "Psychic on Lucario!" Slowking didn't harm Lucario with psychic, it aided Lucario. The psychic attack allowed it to go much faster and almost make the Sky Uppercut attack almost unavoidable for the bird pokemon. The ice on the field was slowly melting. "Let's keep it cold with icy wind!" The ground was once again covered with ice. "Psychic to pull the Lucario in, then use a close range flamethrower!" Loop called out to his pokemon. Slowking used psychic to reel in Lucario, and as it was flying towards Slowking, he shot scalding hot flames right at it's face.

Pool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 10:25 AM   #8287
PrinceofPeace
Banned

(Evade with twleport)-tyrant told

*nu-nu instantly teleported away from both attack*

"Weaklings teaming up with weaklings. How cute. No matter with teleport you can not touch this and my fire/psy attacks are hard to dodge. "-tyrant gloated

(Heat wave in the air)-tyrant said

*bu-nu was In the air when it last used teleport. From there it flappe it's wigs rapidly from above ground which went to cover the entire battlefield in heat. The grou was dangerously hot and the ice was melting faster.*

------------------
"Wow a water type! How cool! Go loop go defeat that jerk! Go water types they always come out on top"-Julius cheered loudly
Old 02-21-2013, 12:16 PM   #8288
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

'Lucario, me first!' The Lucario copied the flamethrower, both clashing with each other, cancelling each other out. 'Now lucario! AURA TORPEDO!' Lucario lept up and using its added strength, almost flew towards Nu-Nu, spinning, with a aura sphere in each hand, giving the appearence of a torpedo. 'What was that you said about hard training? do think she learnt this? and you tricks with heat won't affect me. we trained on the hot coals for a month! all part of becoming able to wield the aura staff!' Lucario had a burst of speed, and spiraled towards it a a almost alarming pace.

Last edited by Bombs266; 02-21-2013 at 12:29 PM.
Old 02-21-2013, 01:28 PM   #8289
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
(Evade with twleport)-tyrant told

*nu-nu instantly teleported away from both attack*

"Weaklings teaming up with weaklings. How cute. No matter with teleport you can not touch this and my fire/psy attacks are hard to dodge. "-tyrant gloated

(Heat wave in the air)-tyrant said

*bu-nu was In the air when it last used teleport. From there it flappe it's wigs rapidly from above ground which went to cover the entire battlefield in heat. The grou was dangerously hot and the ice was melting faster.*

------------------
"Wow a water type! How cool! Go loop go defeat that jerk! Go water types they always come out on top"-Julius cheered loudly
Quote:
'Lucario, me first!' The Lucario copied the flamethrower, both clashing with each other, cancelling each other out. 'Now lucario! AURA TORPEDO!' Lucario lept up and using its added strength, almost flew towards Nu-Nu, spinning, with a aura sphere in each hand, giving the appearence of a torpedo. 'What was that you said about hard training? do think she learnt this? and you tricks with heat won't affect me. we trained on the hot coals for a month! all part of becoming able to wield the aura staff!' Lucario had a burst of speed, and spiraled towards it a a almost alarming pace.
(Really PoP? You're really going to teleport away from every single attack? If you do that to dodge three attacks in a row, you lose. Nothing else said about it.)

"Hm. Let's focus on Tyrant" Pool said to Slowking. The pokemon nodded in agreement and was ready. "Water Pulse and Psychic" Slowking shot the water blast at Nu-Nu but began manipulating it with Psychic so it had no chance of missing. The water would keep following Nu-Nu until it made contact. "Nice!"

Old 02-21-2013, 01:38 PM   #8290
PrinceofPeace
Banned

(You don't want me to dodge gotcha!)

*tyrant stood there without thought or word and Nu-Nu got hit by the aura tornado*

"Do it"-tyrant said

*nu-Nu started to glow a light green as lucario glew at light red. Nu-Nu was gaining health while Lucario was losing it*

"Pain"-tyrant whispered

*Nu-Nu then got hit with the enhanced water pulse. It then glew green again as slowking glew red. The same result as before occured*

"Split"

-------------------
"Wow that was pain split right Nora?"-the bug catcher asked

"Yep! It can heal from the damage it took and give it back to his foe. Since fighting moves especially long ranged moves are not very effective nu-nu did not lose nor gain much health. But that's just more damage that location recvieved. Not to mention that heat attack as well. One more of those and lucsrio is in trouble. Also that psy water pulse was pretty strong. Luckily Nu-Nu survived and gained health for, it. So that shudder do a good amount of damage to the slowing! Nu-nu is his 2nd most agile Pokemon. With teleport and being so high in the air it's hard to hit. "-Nora explained

"Wow maybe teaming up on Nu-Nu is the only way to win. But can tragic.. I mean tyrant handle 2 trainers at once?"-the bug catcher asked

"Come on he does have 8 gym badges after all. He can do it"-Nora said as they watched the program on T.V.
---------
"It's all according to plan sir. He is competing in the tourny and he is doing well so far. Winning this will give him the publicity we need"-a team power grunt explained
-----------
"what a beautiful yet strong way to use water pulse! Go slowing!"-Julius yelled

Last edited by PrinceofPeace; 02-21-2013 at 07:00 PM.
Old 02-21-2013, 10:47 PM   #8291
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

(ok, the fact that there was no way to escape is actually goddmodding, but i couldn't dodge anyway, so whatever.)

Lucario landed nimbly on the ground. Wharley threw his glove to the ground, the sign that he now meant business. 'Lucario, use sky uppercut with force-palm for extra bower, the power it into bone club! then GET THAT XATU!' (sorry PoP, but tyrant annoyed me, and i got a short fuse. i going all out. By the way, Lucario can transfer one type of attack into another, for extra power, but it weakens him a bit.)

Old 02-22-2013, 04:03 AM   #8292
PrinceofPeace
Banned

(Sorry I knows it's kinda GM but Pool did not say it was a bad move when I sen my template. Same for teleport. And thanks lol. My vision was to make tyrant an annoying jerk. That fact that he annoys you means I am doing my job. Pool's turn right?!)
Old 02-22-2013, 09:02 AM   #8293
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
(You don't want me to dodge gotcha!)

*tyrant stood there without thought or word and Nu-Nu got hit by the aura tornado*

"Do it"-tyrant said

*nu-Nu started to glow a light green as lucario glew at light red. Nu-Nu was gaining health while Lucario was losing it*

"Pain"-tyrant whispered

*Nu-Nu then got hit with the enhanced water pulse. It then glew green again as slowking glew red. The same result as before occured*

"Split"

-------------------
"Wow that was pain split right Nora?"-the bug catcher asked

"Yep! It can heal from the damage it took and give it back to his foe. Since fighting moves especially long ranged moves are not very effective nu-nu did not lose nor gain much health. But that's just more damage that location recvieved. Not to mention that heat attack as well. One more of those and lucsrio is in trouble. Also that psy water pulse was pretty strong. Luckily Nu-Nu survived and gained health for, it. So that shudder do a good amount of damage to the slowing! Nu-nu is his 2nd most agile Pokemon. With teleport and being so high in the air it's hard to hit. "-Nora explained

"Wow maybe teaming up on Nu-Nu is the only way to win. But can tragic.. I mean tyrant handle 2 trainers at once?"-the bug catcher asked

"Come on he does have 8 gym badges after all. He can do it"-Nora said as they watched the program on T.V.
---------
"It's all according to plan sir. He is competing in the tourny and he is doing well so far. Winning this will give him the publicity we need"-a team power grunt explained
-----------
"what a beautiful yet strong way to use water pulse! Go slowing!"-Julius yelled
Quote:
(ok, the fact that there was no way to escape is actually goddmodding, but i couldn't dodge anyway, so whatever.)

Lucario landed nimbly on the ground. Wharley threw his glove to the ground, the sign that he now meant business. 'Lucario, use sky uppercut with force-palm for extra bower, the power it into bone club! then GET THAT XATU!' (sorry PoP, but tyrant annoyed me, and i got a short fuse. i going all out. By the way, Lucario can transfer one type of attack into another, for extra power, but it weakens him a bit.)
Quote:
(Sorry I knows it's kinda GM but Pool did not say it was a bad move when I sen my template. Same for teleport. And thanks lol. My vision was to make tyrant an annoying jerk. That fact that he annoys you means I am doing my job. Pool's turn right?!)

They didn't even attack... What's up with that? Loop thought to himself. This is getting weird. Whatever, I guess... Nu-nu fell down to the ground. He forgot that birds can't fly if their wings are wet... What a fool. "Icy Wind" The air around Lucario and Nu-Nu became frigid cold, attempting to do a buttload of damage. (They were right next to eachother when I made my move so yes that is legit)

(And Pain Split is indeed a painin the ass but it is legal. The user has already had to of taken damage for it to work so it's balanced...)

Old 02-22-2013, 09:32 AM   #8294
PrinceofPeace
Banned

^FYI- future sight should be taking effect now guys. So in your next moves mention te hit/counter^

Spoiler:
i figured since it used heat wave from its wings it would it would be dry. With all the heat the wings would not be that wet. But whateves

(Heat wave with psychic)-tyrant ordered in thought

*As nu-Nu fell towards the ground it used its claws to nest on a rock to avoid crashing and then flapped its wings to use heat wave enforced with psychic while spinning. The heat wave made the area hotter than ever and it used the heat and flapped its wings to go airborne slightly above ground. The ice completely melted into water. The water was boiling and evaporating away. The ground became too hot to stand on without pain. Nu-Nu used the attack in front if the lucario headed towards both does and overpowering the icy wind. The fiery attack was so strong it could evaporate water.*

"Here it comes"-tyrant whispered with a smirk as an invisible psy energy blast rushed in surrounding the foe inches away from them

(This is too easy. It is near impossible to stop future sight. And with pain split if the foe dares attack I will just gain health. Not to mention I can teleport away to dodge. And with heat wave Nu-Nu can fly even when it's wings are wet. It won't be able to fly as well but Nu-Nu's health is above the foes.)-tyrant thought as Nu-Nu was flapping its wings slowly hovering a lil above ground

(Now future sight again)-tyrant thought
*Nu-Nu's eyes glew twice as it foresaw 2 psy attacks one at each foe*

Spoiler:
i thought you had to tell/Pm when someone made a mistake like not mentioning wet wings?!?! otherwise it just sounds like GM right? i did not think the water would do that much sense the atmoshpere was so hot and te wings crate the heat so my wings should be warm. icy wind and water pulse do not have that much power afterall.l

Last edited by PrinceofPeace; 02-22-2013 at 01:54 PM.
Old 02-22-2013, 09:44 AM   #8295
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Dude it's not gm at all you let your pokemon get hit by water pulse. Don't complain if you can't take a water pulse. And heat would dry them up a bit but wet wings = no flying at all. It doesn't matter how powerful it is btw.

Old 02-22-2013, 10:11 AM   #8296
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Okay okay sheesh just checking its not liked got hurt.

Your up bombs
Old 02-22-2013, 12:59 PM   #8297
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

(sorry i haven't been on, but now it weekend here, so i got more time....lets roll!)

'Lucario! channel sky uppercut to you feet and use it to bring your self out of both attacks!' Lucario barely made it out, getting hit by the rim of water pulse. The flying Lucario shook his head a few times, as if to clear confusion. luckily that only just got me, or she wouldn't have been able to clear so easily. Time for my end game to start. LUCARIO! Aura sphere base ball! Wharley said telepathically, so no one would know the attack. Lucario lobbed a few aura sphere's up, then took her bone club and started hitting them. she repeated this a few times, sending about 15 at nu-nu, and another four or so randomly around the field, one even heading towards the slowking.

Old 02-22-2013, 01:07 PM   #8298
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

(and PoP, annoying me is not a good thing. an annoyed me is a strategical me. And trust me, if there is one thing i'm good at, it's writing. then strategical thinking. both need in this battle.

Old 02-22-2013, 01:52 PM   #8299
PrinceofPeace
Banned

@bombs
Spoiler:
Good I am glad my character brings up the best in you. And your out of aura sphere right?

Pool is up!

Last edited by PrinceofPeace; 02-22-2013 at 01:55 PM.
Old 02-22-2013, 01:58 PM   #8300
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
^FYI- future sight should be taking effect now guys. So in your next moves mention te hit/counter^

Spoiler:
i figured since it used heat wave from its wings it would it would be dry. With all the heat the wings would not be that wet. But whateves

(Heat wave with psychic)-tyrant ordered in thought

*As nu-Nu fell towards the ground it used its claws to nest on a rock to avoid crashing and then flapped its infs with heat wave enforced with psychic while spinning. The heat wave made the area hotter than ever and it used the heat and flapped its wings to go airborne slightly above ground. The ice completely melted into water. The water was boiling and evaporating away. The ground became too hot to stand on without pain. Nu-Nu used the attack in front if the lucario headed towards both does and overpowering the icy wind. The fiery attack was so strong it could evaporate water.*

"Here it comes"-tyrant whispered with a smirk as an invisible psy energy blast rushed in surrounding the foe inches away from them

(This is too easy. It is near impossible to stop future sight. And with pain split if the foe dares attack I will just gain health. Not to mention I can teleport away to dodge. And with heat wave Nu-Nu can fly even when it's wings are wet. It won't be able to fly as well but Nu-Nu's health is above the foes.)-tyrant thought as Nu-Nu was flapping its wings slowly hovering a lil above ground

(Now future sight again)-tyrant thought
*Nu-Nu's eyes glew twice as it foresaw 2 psy attacks one at each foe*

Spoiler:
i thought you had to tell/Pm when someone made a mistake like not mentioning wet wings?!?! otherwise it just sounds like GM right? i did not think the water would do that much sense the atmoshpere was so hot and te wings crate the heat so my wings should be warm. icy wind and water pulse do not have that much power afterall.l
Quote:
(sorry i haven't been on, but now it weekend here, so i got more time....lets roll!)

'Lucario! channel sky uppercut to you feet and use it to bring your self out of both attacks!' Lucario barely made it out, getting hit by the rim of water pulse. The flying Lucario shook his head a few times, as if to clear confusion. luckily that only just got me, or she wouldn't have been able to clear so easily. Time for my end game to start. LUCARIO! Aura sphere base ball! Wharley said telepathically, so no one would know the attack. Lucario lobbed a few aura sphere's up, then took her bone club and started hitting them. she repeated this a few times, sending about 15 at nu-nu, and another four or so randomly around the field, one even heading towards the slowking.
Slowking was hit with the Heat Wave, although it didn't do much damage. Slowking was burned, obviously. "Hah! Magic Coat!" Slowking reflected it's own burn to the Nu-Nu. "Burn, literally. Haha." The psychic onslaught known as future sight hits, and Slowking fires back with a Psychic of it's own to weaken the damage from it. "Flamethrower!" Slowking spit a firey blast at the ball, causing a small explosion.

"Psychic on Lucario!" Slowking used it's telepathic abilities to thrust Lucario at Nu-Nu.

Tags
game, monsters, pocket, pokemon, roleplay