Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 02-22-2013, 12:45 AM   #61
PositiveEmotions
Chunin

PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread

Thanks i like that website
Old 02-22-2013, 02:41 AM   #62
0twinblade0
Freshmen Academy Student

0twinblade0 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I just wish that the game will be more balanced online and less broken moves are available,some Epic combos like these
Spoiler:
YouTube:
and the rage quitters get a loss and we get a win. Yes PLEASE cc2 give the rage quitter a loss.
Better connections when you play online, and easy match making like generations.
0twinblade0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 04:33 AM   #63
theo_mm
Veteran Chunin

theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

^It's the community that's the problem. Aint nobody got time for scrubs..

I don't want no scrubs...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

theo_mm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 05:04 AM   #64
Beefy
Ninja Academy Student

Beefy saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

A scrub is a guy who can't get no love from me...
Beefy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 05:44 AM   #65
itachithedarkcrow
Chunin Exam Proctor

itachithedarkcrow saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

wheres the other thread
Old 02-22-2013, 06:16 AM   #66
Hidan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Here you go Itachithedarkcrow, try loading the last page.

http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthre...12827&page=682

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

~
~

Hidan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 06:18 AM   #67
Uchihajosh2013
Academy Graduate

Uchihajosh2013 has a dark heart coursing with Dark ChakraUchihajosh2013 has a dark heart coursing with Dark Chakra

Quote:
Originally Posted by PositiveEmotions View Post
Its pretty much wuts inside the box?
Thats all mate? thought we would get some game playing done. I want this game already but watching a random employee opening the box is quite dull.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyMattstache View Post
4 combos have been confirmed by HystericalGamez. Stop being so pessimistic, the game is going to be great. Either way we are going to enjoy it.

EDIT: Before you start telling me that he says "He THINKS there are 4 combos" He's trying to act like he doesn't have the game so that he doesnt get a strike... which is kind of retarded to me and I think he's being too paranoid cause I'm sure you can talk about it as long as you dont show content of it... but whatever.
I'm sorry but is HystericalGamez the same lad who tried to prove that the fake madara scan was real including menma and clashes? If so then I am afraid he is lying mate. If he had the game he would have shown something by now. I thought we would get some footage on Monday since thats when people like PositiveEmotions said we would.

The trailer was quit good I must say did hystericalgamez make it for us? No it came from the actual company mates. I went to hystericalgamez youtube and all I got was profanity and rumors and I was not impressed. Just my 2 cents but I will wait for the game the demo is nice but really short and way to easy. I wish I waited like Shamefull but its still a cool demo. My minato is getting quite good just wish I had sasuke playable

Last edited by Uchihajosh2013; 02-22-2013 at 06:22 AM.
Uchihajosh2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 08:00 AM   #68
Dumbo
Genin

Dumbo has completed a tough C-rank mission!Dumbo has completed a tough C-rank mission!Dumbo has completed a tough C-rank mission!

New Card:

Last edited by Dumbo; 02-22-2013 at 08:24 AM.
Dumbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 08:47 AM   #69
bluclaudino
Genin

bluclaudino has a dark heart coursing with Dark Chakra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbo View Post
New Card:
What's this card? ?_?
bluclaudino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 09:24 AM   #70
ElementKnight
Chunin Exam Proctor

ElementKnight has completed a tough C-rank mission!ElementKnight has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluclaudino View Post
What's this card? ?_?
A story mode cutscene (Vs Sasuke)
ElementKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 09:36 AM   #71
PositiveEmotions
Chunin

PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

That card really isnt important imo
Old 02-22-2013, 09:39 AM   #72
Divine Rush
Special Jonin Candidate

Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to Divine Rush

so what you guys talking about in here now?

Divine Rush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 09:41 AM   #73
PositiveEmotions
Chunin

Oh between the unboxing will be revealed this afternoon
Old 02-22-2013, 09:41 AM   #74
Dumbo
Genin

Dumbo has completed a tough C-rank mission!Dumbo has completed a tough C-rank mission!Dumbo has completed a tough C-rank mission!

We will get the unboxing video this afternoon!
Old 02-22-2013, 09:43 AM   #75
Divine Rush
Special Jonin Candidate

Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

im sorry for being dumb but what un boxing?

Old 02-22-2013, 09:45 AM   #76
Dumbo
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divine Rush View Post
Unboxing a game is showing the front, the back, the manual and the game disc.

Last edited by Dumbo; 02-22-2013 at 09:50 AM.
Old 02-22-2013, 09:47 AM   #77
Divine Rush
Special Jonin Candidate

o cool i gotta see that then

Old 02-22-2013, 09:48 AM   #78
shinyi2604
Genin

shinyi2604 has completed a tough C-rank mission!shinyi2604 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divine Rush View Post
BandaiCG (the same that are behind the card game) got the game yesterday, and will do a unboxing later today

/edit: OH! haha! misunderstood question sorry

/edit: that makes "atleast one post", promise held(haha!, though was a pretty weird one)

PSN: shinyi2

storm 3 mains: killer bee(samehada), Yagura, Madara(unsure, but love him so why not), EMS Sasuke, Yugito

those are my mains(as of now)

Last edited by shinyi2604; 02-22-2013 at 09:56 AM.
shinyi2604 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 10:09 AM   #79
Divine Rush
Special Jonin Candidate

nice to meet you bro

Old 02-22-2013, 10:14 AM   #80
MyMattstache
Genin

MyMattstache has completed a tough C-rank mission!MyMattstache has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via AIM to MyMattstache

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchihajosh2013 View Post
Thats all mate? thought we would get some game playing done. I want this game already but watching a random employee opening the box is quite dull.

I'm sorry but is HystericalGamez the same lad who tried to prove that the fake madara scan was real including menma and clashes? If so then I am afraid he is lying mate. If he had the game he would have shown something by now. I thought we would get some footage on Monday since thats when people like PositiveEmotions said we would.

The trailer was quit good I must say did hystericalgamez make it for us? No it came from the actual company mates. I went to hystericalgamez youtube and all I got was profanity and rumors and I was not impressed. Just my 2 cents but I will wait for the game the demo is nice but really short and way to easy. I wish I waited like Shamefull but its still a cool demo. My minato is getting quite good just wish I had sasuke playable
He was analyzing it... I don't see how he was trying to prove that the fake Madara scan was real... and obviously you don't get why he's not showing any info or even TALKING about it, he doesn't want to get a youtube strike. Personally I think he's being completely paranoid so the moron is keeping to himself, but whatever... hes losing on views and subs. I don't think he's the type of guy to lie though... if he was lying about the four combos he will be risking a lot of subscribers so I don't think he'd be that stupid to do something like that.

Plus what does him not making the game have to do with what he says? If he truly has the game then I'm pretty sure he'd know much more than you lol.

To be honest though, I do have my doubts sometimes if he had the game or not, but like I said... he'd be risking a lot if he were lying. Anywho, we'll see if he's telling the truth.

Last edited by MyMattstache; 02-22-2013 at 10:28 AM.
MyMattstache is offline   Reply With Quote