Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ

Battlegrounds HQ The headquarters of the debating area. Introduce yourself here, get to know other Battlegrounds, and discuss the details and events of the BG.

Closed Thread

Old 02-20-2013, 06:11 PM   #461
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: BG Convo #73: Galactic Paradigm

Tiny Chat.

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
She's one of my psycho's
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Old 02-20-2013, 08:59 PM   #462
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

So the poster formerly known as snb is no longer with us?

Old 02-20-2013, 09:22 PM   #463
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Throw Rasen-Shuriken

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagepain View Post
He was......but he was alone in the TC lol.

He banned everyone upon entering.
Yeah he does that sooo much. >.<
Quote:
Originally Posted by WishfulFairie View Post
Who does that?
I stayed as a mod in there for 13 straight hours just to prevent that from happening one morning. He barely came in but guess what as soon as I finally left he became the mod.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WishfulFairie View Post
TC is this place called TinyChat
*doesn't go there*
I'm one of the original from 2010 that still go in there. That's when that place first came about. I go on microphone in there mostly but I have gone on webcam in there.

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 02-20-2013, 10:00 PM   #464
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I think I broke him

Old 02-20-2013, 10:05 PM   #465
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I see..
Well you were asked to.

Um..I have a question about the multi verse IWD. Could I ask you about it..?

BF:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Throw Rasen-Shuriken; 02-20-2013 at 10:08 PM.
Old 02-20-2013, 10:37 PM   #466
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
So the poster formerly known as snb is no longer with us?
I guess?

either way not my problem..I wont debase myself by entertaining that dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throw Rasen-Shuriken View Post
I see..
Well you were asked to.

Um..I have a question about the multi verse IWD. Could I ask you about it..?
sure be my guest ask away

also you need to enable VM's if you want to give them and receive them

Old 02-20-2013, 10:58 PM   #467
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immortal Watch Dog View Post
sure be my guest ask away

also you need to enable VM's if you want to give them and receive them
I did have them enabled. But I disabled them again. I had them enabled at the time I left you a message on your wall.

So the multiverse is for a verses between any two characters from any anime/manga or game right?
And a good debate would ensue..if the two characters chosen are similar in physical build and abilties and or at least known to be quite powerful in said thing that they are in, right?

It's just..there's these two characters I am thinking of from older anime/manga type of thing, that have same physical appearance like wings and were strong in their respected fields..but I'm not sure if they'd be good to debate about. Since being from an older thing..so would bring less people who know them.

Anyway what would be the best way to start a thread that..that has people from past things like that? I'll have to recheck everything about them..but they seem similar and I think they might be okay verisng each other without one being far too more powerful than the other one.

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 02-20-2013, 11:08 PM   #468
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I did have them enabled. But I disabled them again. I had them enabled at the time I left you a message on your wall.
I see

Quote:
So the multiverse is for a verses between any two characters from any anime/manga or game right?
not just anime and manga but anything fiction in general and everything

Quote:
And a good debate would ensue..if the two characters chosen are similar in physical build and abilties and or at least known to be quite powerful in said thing that they are in, right?

It's just..there's these two characters I am thinking of from older anime/manga type of thing, that have same physical appearance like wings and were strong in their respected fields..but I'm not sure if they'd be good to debate about. Since being from an older thing..so would bring less people who know them.
there's nothing wrong with that, a lot of vs forums encourage threads like that and pimping projects where they encourage other members to read more fiction

be my guest and make the thread

Quote:
Anyway what would be the best way to start a thread that..that has people from past things like that? I'll have to recheck everything about them..but they seem similar and I think they might be okay verisng each other without one being far too more powerful than the other one.
just make a thread in the multi..set the conditions you want and go for it

Old 02-20-2013, 11:09 PM   #469
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Eragon vs. Chapter 5 Luffy
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 02-20-2013, 11:14 PM   #470
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devroux View Post
Eragon vs. Chapter 5 Luffy
if its end of series can kill a few thousand people with a word of command Eregon Luffy doesn't deserve that

he's too awesome a character compared to old stu boy

Old 02-20-2013, 11:17 PM   #471
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
if its end of series can kill a few thousand people with a word of command Eregon Luffy doesn't deserve that

he's too awesome a character compared to old stu boy
I forgot I hadn't read the last book.

*stabs*

*feels spoiled*

*cries*
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 02-20-2013, 11:18 PM   #472
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
just make a thread in the multi..set the conditions you want and go for it
I'm not quite sure how to set the conditions very well..Since it usually requires distance and environment and that.
Being from completely different things it kind of hard to decide where to settle them both. Since the storyline for either of them are quite different.

..Perhaps I'll just go lurk that section for a little bit and find out for myself.

BF:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Throw Rasen-Shuriken; 02-20-2013 at 11:24 PM.
Old 02-20-2013, 11:24 PM   #473
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devroux View Post
I forgot I hadn't read the last book.

*stabs*

*feels spoiled*

*cries*
oh..shoot sorry man my bad

but I dunno, i wouldn't recommend it, Eregon was kinda crummy from the start..it turned full Naruto mode at the end

Quote:
I'm not quite sure how to set the conditions very well..Since it usually requires distance and environment and that.
Being from completely different things it kind of hard to decide where to settle them both. Since the storyline for either of them are quite different.
What series are they from? and which characters?

Old 02-20-2013, 11:41 PM   #474
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
What series are they from? and which characters?
Uh..well.
Second version Hyper Mushra and Yue.
Shinzo: Second version Hyper Mushra. Since the first never had wings. Yet obtained them in his hyper form after getting reborn from an egg in the robotic city in the sky.
Cardcaptors: Yue, the moon guardian. He was quite the opponent when the Heroine had to fight him.

Both can fly in some form..was what got me thinking about the two. Yeah I know one of them is kind of a childish anime..but I did use to watch it.

BF:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Throw Rasen-Shuriken; 02-20-2013 at 11:53 PM.
Old 02-20-2013, 11:52 PM   #475
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Uh..well.
Second version Hyper Mushra and Yue.
Shinzo: Second Version Hyper Mushra. Since the first never had wings. Yet obtained them in his hyper form after getting reborn from an egg in the robotic city in the sky.
Cardcaptors: Yue, the moon guardian. He was quite the opponent when the Heroine had to fight him.

Both can fly in some form..was what got me thinking about the two. Yeah I know one of them is kind of a childish anime..but I did use to watch it.
ah you're a CLAMP multiverse fan?

you can always use default settings

Old 02-20-2013, 11:57 PM   #476
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

CLAMP?
Yes I know I probably seem stupid for not knowing what that means.

Default settings would mean for Mushra to not have wings, I think?
Without the abilty of flight that Yue has he can easily dodge any ground based attack, yet when Mushra didn't have wings he did use to be able to jump some height.

BF:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Throw Rasen-Shuriken; 02-21-2013 at 12:00 AM.
Old 02-21-2013, 12:06 AM   #477
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
CLAMP?
Yes I know I probably seem stupid for not knowing what that means.

Default settings would mean for Mushra to not have wings, I think?
Without the abilty of flight that Yue has he can easily dodge any ground based attack, yet when Mushra didn't have wings he did use to be able to jump some height.
the multiverse cardcaptor sakura is from

IIRC clow reed created the universe tusbasa reservoir chronicles take place in I think

the default settings are in the BG rules, they should help you

Old 02-21-2013, 12:19 AM   #478
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

That's only one of the past type things I have watched/read.
It's just those two came to me as being at least similar..sort of.
I have watched/read a few other anime/mangas..I haven't finished a lot of them but at least know a little bit about all sorts of things. Even one piece, bleach and that I've seen something off but I never comment on either..since I feel I don't know enough of either because I haven't finished them or up to the point they are now.

..But never mind someone else could probably do better then me with this.

BF:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Throw Rasen-Shuriken; 02-21-2013 at 12:55 AM.
Old 02-21-2013, 04:13 AM   #479
The Game
Special Jonin Candidate

The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Ain't seen Shinzo in some years.This dump needs more variety.A lot more.

Old 02-21-2013, 04:23 AM   #480
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I watched all of Shinzo. Since after all it was only two series.

BF:

Spoiler:

Closed Thread

Tags
cosmology, i don't know >.<, maelstrom