Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

View Poll Results: Are you ready for Ultimate Ninja Storm 3?
Yes 234 91.05%
No 23 8.95%
Voters: 257. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 02-20-2013, 11:07 AM   #13481
Gaara-Kun1996
Genin

Gaara-Kun1996 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Gaara-Kun1996 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Gaara-Kun1996 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

My best combo I have done: 4x O --> NMC Tilt --> Square and then Awaken --> Tilt --> Stop Awakening --> Tilt 2x to teleport behind Masked Man --> Up Combo --> Awakening --> L1

I love Instant Awakening xD
Deidara

Characters I main in Storm 3:
Anbu Itachi
Anbu Yamato
Anbu Kakashi

PSN : Edo_Itachi
Old 02-20-2013, 11:08 AM   #13482
itachithedarkcrow
Chunin Exam Proctor

itachithedarkcrow saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I love how they made all these features to kick butt for a game that has battles going for as short as a minute. They really should have 3 health bars in this game or reduce damage
Old 02-20-2013, 11:25 AM   #13483
Dumbo
Genin

Dumbo has completed a tough C-rank mission!Dumbo has completed a tough C-rank mission!Dumbo has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Here is a little picture of the new mode "Chronology of the Shinobi world"!
Old 02-20-2013, 11:29 AM   #13484
Kioroshi.
Chunin Exam Proctor

Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

^ can you put bigger pic?

Im so excited to kick some a-ss with muu. ^_^
Old 02-20-2013, 11:45 AM   #13485
DarkSasuke50
Ninja Academy Student

DarkSasuke50 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Raikage new ougi^^

Old 02-20-2013, 11:47 AM   #13486
Dumbo
Genin

Dumbo has completed a tough C-rank mission!Dumbo has completed a tough C-rank mission!Dumbo has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kioroshi. View Post
^ can you put bigger pic?

Im so excited to kick some a-ss with muu. ^_^
I've tried to make the picture bigger and I sharpened it a little. This is the best I can make of it:
Old 02-20-2013, 11:47 AM   #13487
Dumbo
Genin

The new Ougi looks good!
Old 02-20-2013, 11:49 AM   #13488
ElementKnight
Chunin Exam Proctor

ElementKnight has completed a tough C-rank mission!ElementKnight has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Are we 100% sure that, that is an Ultimate?
Old 02-20-2013, 11:52 AM   #13489
jurrasenshuriken
Chunin Exam Participant

jurrasenshuriken has completed a tough C-rank mission!jurrasenshuriken has completed a tough C-rank mission!jurrasenshuriken has completed a tough C-rank mission!

i like how the target is a burst or flashpoint ninja and the 4th riakage is niether of those lol

Posted from Naruto.viz.com App for Android
Old 02-20-2013, 11:52 AM   #13490
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

@Element: No, could be Story mode.

Then again, the Gedo mazo card was a Mission card as well yet Naruto never encountered it so its most likely Rinnegan Tobi's Ultimate.

Same could be with the apparently "new" A Ultimate.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 02-20-2013, 11:53 AM   #13491
Dumbo
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElementKnight View Post
Are we 100% sure that, that is an Ultimate?
Yepp a 100% sure. During the 5 kage fight vs sasuke they didn't show too much , but in the battle vs Madara (which is in this game) they will have shown loads. So I think that we can assume that all of the kages will get new a ultimate!

Last edited by Dumbo; 02-20-2013 at 11:56 AM.
Old 02-20-2013, 11:53 AM   #13492
XGriever
Special Jonin Candidate

XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!

well if we look back at the other cards then it would suggest its a ultimate jutsu....either way it looks impressive

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 02-20-2013, 11:55 AM   #13493
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Imagine if:
Spoiler:
Hashirama had his sage mode awakening in the game though

Old 02-20-2013, 11:55 AM   #13494
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

Indeed, I wonder if Tsunade got something.

Old 02-20-2013, 11:58 AM   #13495
jurrasenshuriken
Chunin Exam Participant

jurrasenshuriken has completed a tough C-rank mission!jurrasenshuriken has completed a tough C-rank mission!jurrasenshuriken has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagepain

Then again, the Gedo mazo card was a Mission card as well yet Naruto never encountered it so its most likely Rinnegan Tobi's Ultimate
SPOILER!

yes he did

Posted from Naruto.viz.com App for Android
Old 02-20-2013, 11:59 AM   #13496
ElementKnight
Chunin Exam Proctor

ElementKnight has completed a tough C-rank mission!ElementKnight has completed a tough C-rank mission!

The only reason that I actually did question if that was on ultimate or not was because I was thinking that it might be part of the Madara boss fight or even him getting ready to charge at Naruto during their confrontation.

Well whatever it is it will be epic im sure. I actually do hope they all get a new ultimate though (Especially Tsunade)
Old 02-20-2013, 12:00 PM   #13497
Kibanaru lover
Special Jonin Candidate

Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!

His ult always seem too dark so good he gets a new 1 tho. But other characters needed it so bad haha

Old 02-20-2013, 12:02 PM   #13498
Dumbo
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by konoha chimp View Post
Imagine if:
Spoiler:
Hashirama had his sage mode awakening in the game though
My heart would stop beating

Last edited by Dumbo; 02-20-2013 at 12:11 PM.
Old 02-20-2013, 12:13 PM   #13499
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PositiveEmotions View Post
@hidan no need to put madara uchiha as a spoiler
Actually hidan is doing the right thing by adding the spoilers. That character has not been officially announced and the anime has not yet aired him as well. I understand where you are coming from because hes a given but hidan is doing what he should.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow-of-kabuto View Post
The fact that they mention Rescue Sasuke mission, almost alludes to the Sound 4...and if so, I'm in! It's about time those people were properly represented!
I wont mind the sound 4 but this would mean pts chars kll/sand and my mystery slots would be taken up by chars who not only dont belong in the game but were also promised to be excluded by cc2. I wont mind the s4 so we shall see what happens
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibanaru lover View Post
His ult always seem too dark so good he gets a new 1 tho. But other characters needed it so bad haha
I agree and add my statement that raikage had a new epic jutsu as it was ...that new ougi could have went to a char that really needs it which one you all ask ?

Pick one ..

Thank you Jesus!
to God be the glory forever and ever !!!!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

"ninja art" "patience"......................."sound fx"
nimpou nintai no jutsu ! ホモ
Old 02-20-2013, 12:22 PM   #13500
bluclaudino
Genin

bluclaudino has a dark heart coursing with Dark Chakra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidan View Post
Again, Blue and Green are considered the same in Japan, that's why translators translate it one way or another.
I didn't read before to post it
Closed Thread