Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ

Battlegrounds HQ The headquarters of the debating area. Introduce yourself here, get to know other Battlegrounds, and discuss the details and events of the BG.

Closed Thread

Old 02-18-2013, 10:47 PM   #381
mirai colorles
Genin Elite

mirai colorles is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mirai colorles is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mirai colorles is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mirai colorles is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mirai colorles is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mirai colorles is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: BG Convo #73: Galactic Paradigm

and you can disregard any of the posts i made at MF, or any posts pre-summer 2012. those posts of mine, have nothing to do with the method i'm bringing to the table. so watchdog or setsun, don't try to bring all that up, as if that matters now
Old 02-18-2013, 10:59 PM   #382
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by mirai colorles View Post
you never, ever poked any holes in my method (what little of it i showed to you). that straight up did not happen. it was only you ignoring a tried and tested method, a method that my colleagues and i have tested under the scrutiny of blast from all different perspectives from across the internet. MVC is not a hivemind, there are posters with all sorts of perspectives there. and, the method of my colleagues and i, more than proved itself through all this, since last summer for the most part where it really picked up. so rest assured, just because you do not feel like looking more into it, or even giving it a chance, does not in any way shape or form take away from its validity. and yes by the way, i do expect you to take my advice. it becomes rather tiresome after a while to have to explain our method over and over again, so i gave you a crude rundown of it, and showed you through examples that AOE is not at all indicative of the potency of attacks, and i showed you how we go about determining which characters are more potent than others. and if you were paying attention, you would know that there is no guess work involved, just direct comparison of the characters at hand and there combat feats (ie everything involving actual combat; and as i pointed out, 'feat' is not a synonym for 'AOE'...combat feats are everything a character does in combat). really, if you were paying attention to my posts, i roughly touch upon all of this, and provide examples of one manner to go about it; and there are others, and if you would like to push me, we could explore those others here, or at MVC. either way, its your prerogative. but do not disrespect a method that has been tried and tested, by more than a few posters that more than know what they are doing when it comes to these matters. and yes, that does include me, so it you want to call out our method, you can call out me while you are at it. is that what you want?
Blah, Blah, Blah, blah... All I see is text with little to no substance behind it. You are getting ready to try and explain to me combat . That alone makes me tune you out. Also I have already told you over it is not the aoe it is what happens inside the aoe. You here what you want you accept what you want. Hence why you and collegues come up with ways to make source materials stronger. The source material speak for itslf with visuals and dialogue. In short keep it simple and just post an attack stronger thqn said aoe. Other than that you don't have anything worth listening too.
Old 02-18-2013, 11:18 PM   #383
mirai colorles
Genin Elite

mirai colorles is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mirai colorles is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mirai colorles is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mirai colorles is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mirai colorles is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mirai colorles is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devils Lawyer View Post
Blah, Blah, Blah, blah... All I see is text with little to no substance behind it. You are getting ready to try and explain to me combat . That alone makes me tune you out. Also I have already told you over it is not the aoe it is what happens inside the aoe. You here what you want you accept what you want. Hence why you and collegues come up with ways to make source materials stronger. The source material speak for itslf with visuals and dialogue. In short keep it simple and just post an attack stronger thqn said aoe. Other than that you don't have anything worth listening too.
boy that sure took you a while to respond. notice how much quicker mine is. oh and just for the record, i barely touched on the method; its just that is seems i have to explain it to everybody that isn't somewhat familiar with it, before even begining to really debate. thats just how it is. oh and yes, it does seem i have to explain to you what actually matters in combat, which is surprising considering you said you are a soldier or a former soldier. AND THAT IS EXACTLY THE POINT. ie it is not the AOE, but the potency of the attack itself. that is what i have been telling you, this entire time. and actually, what you say next is quite on the contrary; my colleagues and i see the source material for what it is...and in our experience it has been the vast majority that go against us, that are twisting and distorting the source material through random calc's and scaling from AOE (and general "busting" worship), travel speed, and the full monty of respect thread style posting, that in no way shape or form correlates to how the characters actually fight, in combat and the said combat potency of said characters. so rest assured, if we havn't seen it all, we have seen close to it. and also, rest assured i would prefer to keep my posts concise and just get to the debate; after all the entire point of our method is to be precise. it is actually having to explain our method, that makes me long winded. thats all. but hey, if you would like to discuss something without me at least somwhat explaining our method, thats fine. however if you don't catch what is actually going on, and how we are actually comparing characters, then it can become even more of a mess. after all, its not just about 'winning' or 'losing', but about informing your opposision for the greater good of everybody. so if you would like me to, i could either A) explain our method in detail, or B) we could just get to simple discussion. we both would prefer B, and if you would like to try that, then fine. actually i even admit i tend to be to 'pushy' on people when informing them of our method (i am pretty patient when it comes to this, but it does get tiresome after a while), as opposed to just actually debating. i have done that quite often at MVC...sometimes i just have to drop the long wordiness and just debate. because, you say i have no substance, which considering i am just explaining my method, and providing some examples but still...well, thats what its is, just explanation. so i see where you are coming from. so, if you would like to actually debate, in efficient terms, than i would be all for that. actually i would rather like that

Last edited by mirai colorles; 02-18-2013 at 11:26 PM.
Old 02-18-2013, 11:31 PM   #384
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

grand master

shut..your mouth and stop cluttering up the convo

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 02-18-2013, 11:32 PM   #385
mirai colorles
Genin Elite

vs discussion is great and all, but i got things to do. i'l likely be on here again sometime tomorrow, so we can do whatever you would like then. just don't say anything snarky to entice me in the meantime. oh and watchdoggy this coming from you, the curator of the long winded rant himself
Old 02-18-2013, 11:36 PM   #386
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

in fact you know what colorles? Moviecodec has nothing of merit or value and its theories and stupid debate tactics will not be used here and this is an official moderator rulling and you can bet your ass that'll be backed up by the entirety of the mongooses

you shouldn't even be here now..you were perm banned by TBC and its a crime that you are allowed to remain free here his last command should have been upheld blindly without question..

so you will absolutely cease discussing that site..and using its debate tactics here or I'll start acting like a CBR mod and actually outlaw the discussion of certain series and start pulling moratoriums on fandoms and anything else

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 02-19-2013, 12:25 AM   #387
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by mirai colorles View Post
boy that sure took you a while to respond. notice how much quicker mine is. oh and just for the record, i barely touched on the method; its just that is seems i have to explain it to everybody that isn't somewhat familiar with it, before even begining to really debate. thats just how it is. oh and yes, it does seem i have to explain to you what actually matters in combat, which is surprising considering you said you are a soldier or a former soldier. AND THAT IS EXACTLY THE POINT. ie it is not the AOE, but the potency of the attack itself. that is what i have been telling you, this entire time. and actually, what you say next is quite on the contrary; my colleagues and i see the source material for what it is...and in our experience it has been the vast majority that go against us, that are twisting and distorting the source material through random calc's and scaling from AOE (and general "busting" worship), travel speed, and the full monty of respect thread style posting, that in no way shape or form correlates to how the characters actually fight, in combat and the said combat potency of said characters. so rest assured, if we havn't seen it all, we have seen close to it. and also, rest assured i would prefer to keep my posts concise and just get to the debate; after all the entire point of our method is to be precise. it is actually having to explain our method, that makes me long winded. thats all. but hey, if you would like to discuss something without me at least somwhat explaining our method, thats fine. however if you don't catch what is actually going on, and how we are actually comparing characters, then it can become even more of a mess. after all, its not just about 'winning' or 'losing', but about informing your opposision for the greater good of everybody. so if you would like me to, i could either A) explain our method in detail, or B) we could just get to simple discussion. we both would prefer B, and if you would like to try that, then fine. actually i even admit i tend to be to 'pushy' on people when informing them of our method (i am pretty patient when it comes to this, but it does get tiresome after a while), as opposed to just actually debating. i have done that quite often at MVC...sometimes i just have to drop the long wordiness and just debate. because, you say i have no substance, which considering i am just explaining my method, and providing some examples but still...well, thats what its is, just explanation. so i see where you are coming from. so, if you would like to actually debate, in efficient terms, than i would be all for that. actually i would rather like that
You do know there is a world that exist outside of your computer screen. So forgive me for not posting a response immediately. Anyways even if we follow your logic and actually debate on the way they fight and ignore everything else. You do know that bleach gets stomped in general. Their whole aspect of fighting consist of speed and overpowering their opponents. Only variation to their style is their swords ability. Which most of the time can be figured out with little effort. So I hardly see any credibility going down that route.
Old 02-19-2013, 04:12 AM   #388
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In my own little world that's in my own little head
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Colorles, I distinctly remember telling you to shut up and I remember you agreeing to that.

DL, shut up about this nonsense you two keep discussing, too. Stop giving him a post to respond to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
Old 02-19-2013, 04:19 AM   #389
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

Faire is no fun. Every party needs a pooper that's why they invited you. Party pooper. Party pooper.

Let them keep going. It amuses me.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 02-19-2013, 04:21 AM   #390
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In my own little world that's in my own little head
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

You enjoy these text walls..? Well alrighty then

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
Old 02-19-2013, 04:37 AM   #391
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by WishfulFairie View Post
Colorles, I distinctly remember telling you to shut up and I remember you agreeing to that.

DL, shut up about this nonsense you two keep discussing, too. Stop giving him a post to respond to.
Are you serious this whole thread is full of nonsense. Yet dare to attack me entertainment begone peon.
Old 02-19-2013, 05:03 AM   #392
Roronoa Zoro
The Demon Cutting Emperor
Formerly DaL4stUch1ha

Location: Getting ready to enter Joker's Tournament in the New World
Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to Roronoa Zoro

Ello people!

J
ust Call Me Bl4ck-Lav3nder Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flags Trailer
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Assassin's
Creed III Trailer

YouTube:
src="

Assassin's Creed Revelation Trailer
YouTube:
src="

Old 02-19-2013, 06:37 AM   #393
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
This. I've seen too many of IWD's great speeches to survive anymore. x.x
Old 02-19-2013, 08:00 AM   #394
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
This. I've seen too many of IWD's great speeches to survive anymore. x.x
oh every bodies a critic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roronoa Zoro View Post
Ello people!
howdy Zoro

Old 02-19-2013, 10:16 AM   #395
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Stop giving us something to critique
Old 02-19-2013, 11:23 AM   #396
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

Little discussion going on about MotM.

Some people take that thing way too seriously

Old 02-19-2013, 11:30 AM   #397
CoolerThanIce
Chunin Exam Proctor

CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

^You got that right All this fuss for a status thing (although the privileges that come with the title aren't too bad, like the custom avatar for instance).
So what do you all say, should we nominate IWD again?

Old 02-19-2013, 11:40 AM   #398
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

^ I already nominated him, but go on ahead!

Also, JAFL Negged me for agreeing with him O_o. Either he just dislikes me for whatever reason or we had a misunderstanding >.>

In any case I can't stand that thread anymore

Old 02-19-2013, 12:21 PM   #399
Nigoyukai
Chunin Exam Participant

Nigoyukai is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nigoyukai is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nigoyukai is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nigoyukai is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

So..... anyone read Uzumaki?
Old 02-19-2013, 12:22 PM   #400
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Edit: ^I suppose you dont mean naruto

I never got the big fuss about motm except custom avatars(dammit i want one of those)

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
Closed Thread

Tags
cosmology, i don't know >.<, maelstrom