Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Cutting Edge > Debate Forum

Debate Forum Debate interesting non-Naruto topics. All forum rules apply.

Old 02-18-2013, 08:27 PM   #1
FireShadow
Veteran Chunin

FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Jerks

First Jerk: He runs around and talks about how big his stuff is and how anyone who dislikes him are jus jealous of him. He calls people salty if they don't like his attitude and calls them jealous. He said that I was "below" him. Weird thing is that all the girls love no LOVE/WORSHIP this guy O.o He is really nice with girls and flatters them and is nice with "cool" guys but cruel to anyone else. He tries to drag anyone that isn't "cool" name thru the mud.

Second Jerk: Idk he is just really rude and tries to undermine everyone. Like he asked me "Is this real life?" He is fat and ugly but people seem to think he is cool. His whole excistence t is to undermine and nitpick people. He is one of those people that will never stop until he is dead and will do anything to make a fool out of you.

Third Jerk: Very relaxed and calm so it is hard to see if he is jerk at first. He is popular with women. His whole existence is to lugh at other peoples downfall and make a fool of them.

Ok I hate these azzholes But sometimes I want to be them because they get everything a man would want. Only thing is I hate being mean to people Not saying i'm a super wonderful pearson or anything just I hate bullying. I was bullied severly as a child. Anyway what to do about thsese people? Sometimes i want to go on a killing spree and torcher them O.o

Last edited by Muffintop; 02-18-2013 at 10:27 PM. Reason: The swurrs.
FireShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 08:50 PM   #2
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In my own little world that's in my own little head
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Jerks

No killing and no torture.
If your anger is that strong, why don't you find a healthy way to release it before or if you confront them..?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
WishfulFairie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 08:55 PM   #3
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The Immortal Watch Dog is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 09:01 PM   #4
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Ignore them.

Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 09:05 PM   #5
FireShadow
Veteran Chunin

FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

lol i wanted serious answers
Old 02-18-2013, 09:07 PM   #6
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In my own little world that's in my own little head
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

My answer was serious

You really should find healthy ways to release your anger

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
WishfulFairie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 09:09 PM   #7
FireShadow
Veteran Chunin

Oops I over look it sorry. But it is not like i'd really really do that. just a musing or fantasy i suppose. O.o Though i will admit i have a bit of a temper problem though i never hurt other people.
Old 02-18-2013, 09:09 PM   #8
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Throw Rasen-Shuriken

I know boxing is usually one way that people control their anger and chanel it in another form.
Then again..I just smack walls, cut plants when angry and bugger off for a walk before I physically hurt someone with my temper.

BF:

Spoiler:

Throw Rasen-Shuriken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 09:14 PM   #9
FireShadow
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throw Rasen-Shuriken View Post
I know boxing is usually one way that people control their anger and chanel it in another form.
Then again..I just smack walls, cut plants when angry and bugger off for a walk before I physically hurt someone with my temper.
I usually destroy my room or go for a walk I don't go for walk during night or early since I work.
Old 02-18-2013, 09:17 PM   #10
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireShadow View Post
lol i wanted serious answers

Spoiler:
and yes...I am actually trying to impart a critical life lesson you seem to never have learned- so no this isn't me hating you

Old 02-18-2013, 09:20 PM   #11
FireShadow
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immortal Watch Dog View Post

Spoiler:
and yes...I am actually trying to impart a critical life lesson you seem to never have learned- so no this isn't me hating you
Yes i'm frustrated. What ever you are trying to teach me please be more forward about it thanks.
Old 02-18-2013, 09:23 PM   #12
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Yes i'm frustrated. What ever you are trying to teach me please be more forward about it thanks.

Old 02-18-2013, 09:26 PM   #13
FireShadow
Veteran Chunin

Alright i'll just ignore you. You are purposefully doing this to annoy me. Just so you know I wasn't referring to any of you people here only jerks that my uncle hangs around. I have no problem with oyu but you seem to want to have problem with me. I suppose you want me to snap for your petty l;ittle amusement but I wont get angry over something as such. Troll harder?

If you have something worthwhile to say to me then say it. Spamming a picture doesn't count as that.
Old 02-18-2013, 09:31 PM   #14
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Alright i'll just ignore you. You are purposefully doing this to annoy me. Just so you know I wasn't referring to any of you people here only jerks that my uncle hangs around. I have no problem with oyu but you seem to want to have problem with me. I suppose you want me to snap for your petty l;ittle amusement but I wont get angry over something as such. Troll harder?

If you have something worthwhile to say to me then say it. Spamming a picture doesn't count as that.

and this exact reaction is why I didn't tell you what lesson I was trying to teach you, because as you claim you aren't a child but a grown man..and don't understand how insanely thin skinned you are and how much of a problem that is..and that a little toughening up..and learning how to just laugh with it or roll your eyes and the stupidity is the only way your personal problems are going to go away...

if the first thing you did..even after I told you that I was trying to help your sorry behind..was immediately jump to the conclusion that you are a victim of some cruel attack..then you have a lot of maturing to do as a person.

sweet jesus boy...my goodness

Old 02-18-2013, 09:32 PM   #15
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by WishfulFairie View Post
My answer was serious

You really should find healthy ways to release your anger
As was mine. Plus, it works.

Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 09:33 PM   #16
FireShadow
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immortal Watch Dog View Post
and this exact reaction is why I didn't tell you what lesson I was trying to teach you, because as you claim you aren't a child but a grown man..and don't understand how insanely thin skinned you are and how much of a problem that is..and that a little toughening up..and learning how to just laugh with it or roll your eyes and the stupidity is the only way your personal problems are going to go away...

if the first thing you did..even after I told you that I was trying to help your sorry behind..was immediately jump to the conclusion that you are a victim of some cruel attack..then you have a lot of maturing to do as a person.
Please. Being mature isn't spamming some picture over and over. I am serious and I want serious responses, not someone posting a dumb picture while pretending to have some greater message behind it or whatever. lol.

sweet jesus boy...my goodness

@Wooster: Idk I have a hardtime ignoring them since they are bothering me personally.
Old 02-18-2013, 09:33 PM   #17
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

because you apparently missed this post

it sums up your problem pretty fairly

Last edited by The Immortal Watch Dog; 02-18-2013 at 09:36 PM.
Old 02-18-2013, 09:34 PM   #18
erndogzetroc
Genin

erndogzetroc finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.erndogzetroc finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.erndogzetroc finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.erndogzetroc finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.erndogzetroc finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.erndogzetroc finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.erndogzetroc finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.erndogzetroc finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.erndogzetroc finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

i think you might want to see a shrink or a counselor homeslice.. and i'm not being a jerk. maybe posting in forums serves as a release? take up sports as someone suggested like tennis, etc., or any extracurricular activity like rock climbing or if you're not afraid of sharks, surfing! there should be a local rock climbing club where you live. join a club, learn an instrument and play in a band, practice your social skills, etc., but please don't bottle that stuff up.
Old 02-18-2013, 09:36 PM   #19
FireShadow
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by erndogzetroc View Post
i think you might want to see a shrink or a counselor homeslice.. and i'm not being a jerk. maybe posting in forums serves as a release? take up sports as someone suggested like tennis, etc., or any extracurricular activity like rock climbing or if you're not afraid of sharks, surfing! there should be a local rock climbing club where you live. join a club, learn an instrument and play in a band, practice your social skills, etc., but please don't bottle that stuff up.
Hmm are they expensive, not sure if i have money for that and uncle probably won't give me money. Jesus I regret making thread. I'm not crazy. -.- They just make me annoyed lol.
Old 02-18-2013, 09:36 PM   #20
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.
Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Fliparrachii

Oh IWD. Stop teasing. :P

As for your little situation, sounds like High School days and what I've seen. It happens. You got a clique, dont chu? Stick with that. Ignore his constant "d!ck" mentions because secretly he wants a homo to overhear his rapping. xD The girls are just there cuz they know he really wants attention.

Basically, ignore how they seem to do it and worry about how you doin' it. ;] You can easily pull a crowd just being who you are and confident with it. Be C00L. Not ThirstY. :]
NBA Picks----
East Conference: Miami Heat (53-25)
West Conference: Golden State Warriors (48-29)
-------------------------------------------
"They Even Judged God.
See If I Care When You Judge Me"
Im Pretty Sure The Whole "Ladies First" Thing Was Created
By A Guy Just To Check Out Ass
;p

Fliparrachii is offline   Reply With Quote