Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

View Poll Results: Is it.......
It's my fave Forum Family! <3 46 58.97%
It's an OKAY thread! D= 17 21.79%
I dislike this Thread! >.> 8 10.26%
I can't Choose! >.<" 7 8.97%
Voters: 78. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-17-2013, 09:55 PM   #42701
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Default Re: TheeWizKid & TifAngel's Forum Family!

*looks at Tyrin's clappa*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Just Call Me Supa-Soak-That Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
Ino's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 10:13 PM   #42702
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.
Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Fliparrachii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ino's Girl View Post
*looks at Tyrin's clappa*
lmaooooo if only YOU had any. :P
NBA Picks----
East Conference: Miami Heat (53-25)
West Conference: Golden State Warriors (48-29)
-------------------------------------------
"They Even Judged God.
See If I Care When You Judge Me"
Im Pretty Sure The Whole "Ladies First" Thing Was Created
By A Guy Just To Check Out Ass
;p

Fliparrachii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 10:21 PM   #42703
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Shut up and dance for me ;P xD

Old 02-17-2013, 10:38 PM   #42704
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Shut up and dance for me ;P xD
like that white bish on video? Idkkk >.> I think you should dance. :]
NBA Picks----
"They Even Judged God.
;p

Old 02-17-2013, 10:51 PM   #42705
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

I'll dance if you dance? o-o *Winks awkwardly*

Old 02-17-2013, 10:56 PM   #42706
takuya
Special Jonin Candidate

takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via AIM to takuya

*Came where people are* >.>
Old 02-17-2013, 10:59 PM   #42707
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

'Ello Promi :3 I have to go to sleep soon anyway

Old 02-17-2013, 11:00 PM   #42708
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I'll dance if you dance? o-o *Winks awkwardly*
-.- girrrlllll it's like I have to hold your hand through everything.

But chu only wanna see me dance just so you can laugh. >.>
NBA Picks----
"They Even Judged God.
;p

Old 02-17-2013, 11:02 PM   #42709
takuya
Special Jonin Candidate

takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
'Ello Promi :3 I have to go to sleep soon anyway
'Ello Hayley. :3 *hugs* Aww, do you have to?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAFL no Zetsu View Post
-.- girrrlllll it's like I have to hold your hand through everything.

But chu only wanna see me dance just so you can laugh. >.>
She'd rather you hold her ass. Trust me. lol
Old 02-17-2013, 11:02 PM   #42710
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Booooooy, of course i'll laugh.

But I'll also be throwing ones, so not like it would be totally bad for you :3

Yes, Promi, I have to. School awaits D= Shhh about the ass thing

Old 02-17-2013, 11:06 PM   #42711
takuya
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:

Dammit. I wish you didn't have it today. I don't. And alright. I know you want me to be the only one who does it. *feels your ass*
Old 02-17-2013, 11:12 PM   #42712
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Awards Showcase

Quote:

-.- Really? Wellllll... ;]

I always knew Hayley was a freak. :O
NBA Picks----
"They Even Judged God.
;p

Old 02-18-2013, 03:45 AM   #42713
Shoukry
Special Jonin Candidate

Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Shoukry Send a message via Skype™ to Shoukry

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAFL no Zetsu View Post
Hey Sho Sho :O

XD Hey JJ, how have you been?
It's been a while since i've seen you guys.

Shoukry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 11:18 AM   #42714
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoukry View Post

XD Hey JJ, how have you been?
It's been a while since i've seen you guys.
I've been great. :] How are you?
NBA Picks----
"They Even Judged God.
;p

Old 02-18-2013, 11:24 AM   #42715
Shoukry
Special Jonin Candidate

Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

That's good to hear! I've been alright. ^^

Old 02-18-2013, 11:42 AM   #42716
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Location: playing pokemonxy with KazekageGaara and Fluttershy
trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to trouble88 Send a message via MSN to trouble88 Send a message via Skype™ to trouble88

hia guys

You stole my heart from the day we met^////^
Forum frist buddies: JAFL,KU
Member of the Forum ANBU PM me for help

trouble88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 11:46 AM   #42717
Shoukry
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

What's up Trouble? ^^

Old 02-18-2013, 11:52 AM   #42718
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to trouble88 Send a message via MSN to trouble88 Send a message via Skype™ to trouble88

talking to gaara-kun, playing pokemon and pming

Old 02-18-2013, 07:14 PM   #42719
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoukry View Post
That's good to hear! I've been alright. ^^
Im glad you're alright. :] Come around more.
Quote:
Originally Posted by trouble88 View Post
hia guys
Hey trubz :P
NBA Picks----
"They Even Judged God.
;p

Old 02-18-2013, 07:22 PM   #42720
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

hia buddy I tried and sore tonight

Tags
✡ drama free zone, dysfunctional family, excalibuuurrr. :o, forever my angel! <3, nom nom nom. jafl <3, oh amba :p, the wiz strikes back!, vorn was not, wooster was here, ~╰☆╮~