Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

View Poll Results: Are you ready for Ultimate Ninja Storm 3?
Yes 234 91.05%
No 23 8.95%
Voters: 257. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 02-18-2013, 12:22 PM   #12961
theo_mm
Veteran Chunin

theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post
I know this will NEVER happen, but I wish there was a way so that 360 players could play with PS3 players. That way I wouldn't have to get two versions of this game.
YEES that would be awesome.. The PS3 has had 1 game like that, but with PC - Portal..

Quote:
Originally Posted by XGriever View Post
i love them battle conditions it will make them tournaments more intresting :P especially the Substitution jutsu one that is pretty much certain defeat if you get caught in a combo since they can cancel the hell out of you especially on Single
MHMM that will make our viz tourny's a lot of fun

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 02-18-2013, 12:30 PM   #12962
MyMattstache
Genin

MyMattstache has completed a tough C-rank mission!MyMattstache has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via AIM to MyMattstache

How long will it take to get an extended trailer? I was really hoping they were going to reveal "him" this time especially since they hyped "him" up in their blog, but it seems we have to wait for the next one.

So how long does it usually take for an extended trailer to release?
Old 02-18-2013, 12:36 PM   #12963
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

They never confirmed an extended trailer. They even said this was the last one, idk if they'll release anything else

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 02-18-2013, 12:39 PM   #12964
MyMattstache
Genin

MyMattstache has completed a tough C-rank mission!MyMattstache has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via AIM to MyMattstache

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Sora View Post
They never confirmed an extended trailer. They even said this was the last one, idk if they'll release anything else
Where does it say that its the last one? o. o

Oh and here

"Look at 3:34 Ninja World War Map. It says 1/6, 1/4, and 1/8, it also says rules: don't eliminate losers. Note that all previous online game modes in the past have had 1v1 elimination battles (ex. Tournament). Based on the fact that teams can be split into 3, 2, and 4 respectively, it leads me to believe that there is a hack-n-slash objective based online mode. What do you guys think?

A comment from SaiyanIsland, I thought it was an interesting subject and I'd love to know what you guys think about it.
Old 02-18-2013, 12:39 PM   #12965
The Real Madara Uchiha
Genin

The Real Madara Uchiha saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I think kitschuchi or whatever is playable look at when you have to choose what company of the war you need to chose one of them has a bug pic of him

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

psn: tstorm18
Old 02-18-2013, 12:39 PM   #12966
Kibanaru lover
Special Jonin Candidate

Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!

The trailer didn't have much new beside story mode sadly and a lot is still unanswered

Old 02-18-2013, 12:43 PM   #12967
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

I just saw the new trailer today. We finally saw gameplay of hack & slash battles, instead of just screenshots. Sasuke vs Danzo is now confirmed as a boss battle. I have a feeling Uchiha Sora is gonna enjoy that Kinkaku & Ginkaku battle a little too much using Darui (no offense btw)

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
Old 02-18-2013, 12:44 PM   #12968
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor

Joaty saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

the only reason we found out so many characters and combos for gen was cos they couldn't pad the trailers out with story content

Old 02-18-2013, 12:45 PM   #12969
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post
I just saw the new trailer today. We finally saw gameplay of hack & slash battles, instead of just screenshots. Sasuke vs Danzo is now confirmed as a boss battle. I have a feeling Uchiha Sora is gonna enjoy that Kinkaku & Ginkaku battle a little too much using Darui (no offense btw)

I will actually be fangasming the entire time. It'll take me a week or two for my Darui hype to die
Actually every time Darui shows up in the anime/manga/trailer i have a fanboy moment for a few seconds

Old 02-18-2013, 12:48 PM   #12970
Sharinganshinobi223
Chunin Exam Participant

Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

EPIC TRAILER!

Though I wished they showed Kisame vs Killer Bee or vs. Might Guy.

Other than that, the game, characters, and online battles are excellent!!
I could really care less if returning characters have the same moveset, I just wanna play the game PERIOD!!

And I'm not downloading the NA demo, I'll wait for the game to come out so I'll enjoy the game without spoilers.

Edit: In the trailer, I saw a red blast attack shooting in the air. Does anyone know what that means?

"I never wish for an easy life, but to be a stronger man. -JFK

"The moment people come to know love, they run the risk of carrying hate."-Serious tobi

"Run away, cling to your wretched life..." -Itachi

The truth is you don't know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed. -Eminem

Last edited by Sharinganshinobi223; 02-18-2013 at 12:51 PM.
Old 02-18-2013, 12:58 PM   #12971
Gaara-Kun1996
Genin

Gaara-Kun1996 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Gaara-Kun1996 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Gaara-Kun1996 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Lol we have the Disconnection Frequency but a bit different....not 0/10, only 0!
So this means you can go over 10 and it counts your Ragequits? Awesome! xD

And the Rank is now with numbers, not "Jonin", "Hero" ...

Deidara

Characters I main in Storm 3:
Anbu Itachi
Anbu Yamato
Anbu Kakashi

PSN : Edo_Itachi
Old 02-18-2013, 01:00 PM   #12972
XGriever
Special Jonin Candidate

XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaara-Kun1996 View Post
Lol we have the Disconnection Frequency but a bit different....not 0/10, only 0!
So this means you can go over 10 and it counts your Ragequits? Awesome! xD

And the Rank is now with numbers, not "Jonin", "Hero" ...

no the rank still has a title its right there on the card lol "Guardian Shinobi Twelve" is a rank lol

Old 02-18-2013, 01:03 PM   #12973
Gaara-Kun1996
Genin

Gaara-Kun1996 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Gaara-Kun1996 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Gaara-Kun1996 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by XGriever View Post
no the rank still has a title its right there on the card lol "Guardian Shinobi Twelve" is a rank lol
Oh dont saw this haha sorry, thanks for let me know xD
Deidara

Characters I main in Storm 3:
Anbu Itachi
Anbu Yamato
Anbu Kakashi

PSN : Edo_Itachi
Old 02-18-2013, 01:04 PM   #12974
theo_mm
Veteran Chunin

theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

The menu's look really nice too, especially the alliance map!

Old 02-18-2013, 01:05 PM   #12975
Roronoa Zoro
The Demon Cutting Emperor
Formerly DaL4stUch1ha

Location: Getting ready to enter Joker's Tournament in the New World
Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to Roronoa Zoro

They are really hypin that BM Naruto even though hes a UJ . This was a good trailer I must admit and I saw.............

Edo Itachi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Fangirl Scream*

J
ust Call Me Bl4ck-Lav3nder Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flags Trailer
YouTube:
src="

Assassin's
Creed III Trailer

YouTube:
src="

Assassin's Creed Revelation Trailer
YouTube:
src="

Old 02-18-2013, 01:13 PM   #12976
Parak111
Jonin

Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Post Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

As a lover of tournaments, I'm gonna LOVE the tournaments with special conditions in them!! This makes them even more interesting!! I wonder if the host sets them for each battle, or if they are randomly chosen by the game...

Stuff in the game is looking AWEsome, especially story mode! I really can't wait...

Pervy Sage's last battle:

YouTube:
src="

Those who break the rules are scum, true

but

ninja who don't help their friends are even worse!

- Ultra Super Mega Giga Hug

Old 02-18-2013, 01:20 PM   #12977
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Awards Showcase

Oh god. OH GOD. OH GOOOD.

WHAT IF DARUI ISNT PLAYABLE AT THE START!? I'LL HAVE TO PLAY A FEW HOURS IN TO UNLOCK HIM! WHICH MEANS I MAY NOT BE ABLE TO PLAY AS HIM DAY 1!

*faints*

Old 02-18-2013, 01:21 PM   #12978
Roronoa Zoro
The Demon Cutting Emperor
Formerly DaL4stUch1ha

Location: Getting ready to enter Joker's Tournament in the New World
Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to Roronoa Zoro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parak111 View Post
As a lover of tournaments, I'm gonna LOVE the tournaments with special conditions in them!! This makes them even more interesting!! I wonder if the host sets them for each battle, or if they are randomly chosen by the game...

Stuff in the game is looking AWEsome, especially story mode! I really can't wait...

*highfive* I totally agree. TBH I did Tournament mode way more then Rank matches

J
ust Call Me Bl4ck-Lav3nder Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flags Trailer
YouTube:
src="

Assassin's
Creed III Trailer

YouTube:
src="

Assassin's Creed Revelation Trailer
YouTube:
src="

Old 02-18-2013, 01:23 PM   #12979
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Awards Showcase

I hate tournaments <.< Unless almost half or more of the contestants are on your friend list.

Old 02-18-2013, 01:23 PM   #12980
Roxas Nohara
Ninja Academy Student

Roxas Nohara is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharinganshinobi223 View Post

Edit: In the trailer, I saw a red blast attack shooting in the air. Does anyone know what that means?
That was when the Nine Tails was being pulled out of Kushina
Closed Thread