Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Video Game Central

Video Game Central For any and all game discussion threads not related to Naruto

Old 02-18-2013, 02:50 PM   #1441
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: League of Legends (O, I laf at thee.)

Any info on new champion rotations?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

BoxHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 03:07 PM   #1442
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euron View Post
Placed in for my main (i did go 8-2 on my placements), but for my smurf i played from Silver IV up to Gold V (7-3 in my placements).

It's worth noting that i went straight from Silver IV to Silver I somehow. Well, i only lost one match during my time in Silver IV.
They have to mass place all newbies, so once you rank up a division and have a score better than everyone else, it would make sense that you could jump that high. At least to me.

I went 4-6 on placements, which was the same as someone placed in Bronze II, which means I could go up from Bronze III to Bronze I pretty easily. Maybe higher depending on how they do those major skips. I'm on a win streak though.

And congratulations. Are you shooting for Challenger by the end of the season? :o
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxHead View Post
Any info on new champion rotations?
Ezrael
Fiddlesticks
Galio
Garren
Gragas
Morgana
Soraka
Shen
Talon
Trundle
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Devroux is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 03:52 PM   #1443
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

Went 26/10/10 with Jak and Kad. We still lost. >_>
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 02-18-2013, 04:23 PM   #1444
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Won another. Now I need 2/3 wins to rank up a division. Getting close.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 02-18-2013, 04:53 PM   #1445
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devroux View Post
Ezrael
Fiddlesticks
Galio
Garren
Gragas
Morgana
Soraka
Shen
Talon
Trundle
Playing for sure.

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

Old 02-18-2013, 06:15 PM   #1446
Leafy
has a deathwish!

Leafy just might be Kage someday.
Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

I'm starting to become the LoL player I want to be.

Gonna buy Akali once I get enough.
Leafy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 06:32 PM   #1447
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

7 days without LOL, my body is going through withdrawl........gid dangit

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 07:13 PM   #1448
Devroux

Awards Showcase

Lost my series, two in a row. People suck. Both times they kept chasing the tank instead of the squishies. -.-
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 02-18-2013, 07:48 PM   #1449
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafy View Post
I'm starting to become the LoL player I want to be.

Gonna buy Akali once I get enough.
Akali OP.

Have I added you yet?

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

Old 02-18-2013, 08:13 PM   #1450
Devroux

Awards Showcase

Back to series. I think I'll play them tomorrow though.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 02-19-2013, 05:33 AM   #1451
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

Awards Showcase

I don't think this rotation is all that great IMO. Most are mids and supports, with one Carry Caster, tank, and assassin thrown in there along with Trundle ()

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

Old 02-19-2013, 10:17 AM   #1452
Euron

Euron saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Awards Showcase

Yorick, Nidalee, Kayle and Cho'gath OP.

Euron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 10:38 AM   #1453
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Not sure about yorick,but ive won support kayle games simply because of her ult.

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Old 02-19-2013, 11:30 AM   #1454
Leafy
has a deathwish!

Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxHead View Post
Akali OP.

Have I added you yet?
On my old account. I use a new one now. ChaosMath.

but idk...should I buy her, or wait to buy a 6.3 k champion?
Old 02-19-2013, 12:22 PM   #1455
Euron

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
Not sure about yorick,but ive won support kayle games simply because of her ult.
Lane with anyone against me on yorick, and you'll see why he's OP

And i'm talking about top or mid kayle.

Old 02-19-2013, 01:37 PM   #1456
Bacon

Awards Showcase

i know yorick is strong,but i havent gottrn the hang of damage yet. it feeks wierd scaling with attack damage,but inflicting magic.

As for kayle, hard to balance cdr and damage early on, unless she's no good with ad competitively.

Quote:

Old 02-19-2013, 04:19 PM   #1457
Devroux

Awards Showcase

Three times I lost the series games. Three times. Now I'm set back by 40 points.

I'm just done.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 02-19-2013, 04:26 PM   #1458
Leafy
has a deathwish!

Awards Showcase

Better luck in season 4. I'll try to play ranked in season 4.
Old 02-19-2013, 05:45 PM   #1459
Euron

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devroux View Post
Three times I lost the series games. Three times. Now I'm set back by 40 points.

I'm just done.
Buy boots. There's a reason why everyone buys them.

Old 02-19-2013, 07:26 PM   #1460
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafy View Post
On my old account. I use a new one now. ChaosMath.

but idk...should I buy her, or wait to buy a 6.3 k champion?
Shall do, if I can remember

Depends. Have you tried said champ before?

Click for our savior:
Spoiler: