Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ

Battlegrounds HQ The headquarters of the debating area. Introduce yourself here, get to know other Battlegrounds, and discuss the details and events of the BG.

Closed Thread

Old 02-17-2013, 06:25 PM   #301
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: BG Convo #73: Galactic Paradigm

;~;~;
Old 02-17-2013, 06:48 PM   #302
setsun
Special Jonin Candidate

setsun just might be Kage someday.
setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.

Old 02-17-2013, 10:18 PM   #303
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

okay so busy week end..

what's colorless babbling about? Why's it beefing with DL? and Why do we hate Meik>?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 02-17-2013, 10:48 PM   #304
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

I was about to break his whole argument one point at a time. Also not beefing just proving bleach is highly overrated with nothing to show with it for sure. Also you cut my response.
Old 02-17-2013, 11:05 PM   #305
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devils Lawyer View Post
I was about to break his whole argument one point at a time. Also not beefing just proving bleach is highly overrated with nothing to show with it for sure. Also you cut my response.

whoops

also that infinite speed stuff? man Colorless broke against manga fox's regs...and he shattered against the wolf pack

makes sense he couldn't hack against you..you, I remember that Iron Fist Spiderman vs Sasuke and Itachi debate

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 02-17-2013, 11:13 PM   #306
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

He was trying to go the concept route which was fine by me. For my fictional geek knowledge has no boundaries. This whole debate thing is really a contest over who can spit the best game. It doesn't matter if your character is weaker, or even whether or not you are right or wrong. Only who can shut their opponent up first without sounding like an idiot.
Old 02-18-2013, 03:02 AM   #307
CoolerThanIce
Chunin Exam Proctor

CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
He was trying to go the concept route which was fine by me. For my fictional geek knowledge has no boundaries. This whole debate thing is really a contest over who can spit the best game. It doesn't matter if your character is weaker, or even whether or not you are right or wrong. Only who can shut their opponent up first without sounding like an idiot.
Master Supression techniques. Not many have it, seems like IWD is the only one in my opinion.

Last edited by CoolerThanIce; 02-18-2013 at 04:22 PM.
Old 02-18-2013, 04:14 AM   #308
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Hello peasants, I have come to grace you all with my divine presence

Old 02-18-2013, 05:19 AM   #309
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

LOL why are you up so early?
Old 02-18-2013, 05:36 AM   #310
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

... forget to turn off my alarm.

Today was the only day i could have slept in too T_T

Old 02-18-2013, 06:54 AM   #311
setsun
Special Jonin Candidate

setsun just might be Kage someday.
setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immortal Watch Dog View Post
okay so busy week end..

what's colorless babbling about? Why's it beefing with DL? and Why do we hate Meik>?

Same old existential crap i'd think and because its colorles. As to why "we" hate maik, apparrently he stole shika's favorite turtle themed onahole
Old 02-18-2013, 07:00 AM   #312
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Sora View Post
... forget to turn off my alarm.

Today was the only day i could have slept in too T_T
Don't worry, I had to wake up at 7 today. >_>
Old 02-18-2013, 04:31 PM   #313
mirai colorles
Genin Elite

mirai colorles is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mirai colorles is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mirai colorles is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mirai colorles is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mirai colorles is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mirai colorles is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
not only do you speak arrogantly, but uninformed; know your enemy. oh and watchdog, if you assume that that jolly loling business at MF a year or two back is representative of what i am bringing, then hey, you're the one misinformed. but just so you know, a bunch of posters ganging up on me and saying derogatory things about my method, does not take away from the validity of said method. well, 'our' method. and DL i explained to you clearly enough how to go about these things; if you don't want to listen, thats your prerogative
Old 02-18-2013, 04:37 PM   #314
mirai colorles
Genin Elite

mirai colorles is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mirai colorles is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mirai colorles is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mirai colorles is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mirai colorles is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mirai colorles is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

sometimes it really is like attempting to persuade a stone wall with some of you posters; its like whatever you say is written in stone, and anything that goes against it is labeled and ridiculed, often without a second thought being heeded towards it. but hey, your only missing out
Old 02-18-2013, 04:37 PM   #315
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In my own little world that's in my own little head
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Seriously just shut up.
This place could do without any drama

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
Old 02-18-2013, 04:42 PM   #316
mirai colorles
Genin Elite

all i'm saying is that the "i'm right and whatever you say is wrong" mentality is far too prevalent not only on this site and a multitude of other sites, but in this world for that matter. really don't yal grow out of that as children? unfortunately, that isn't the case for more than a few peoples. and please don't label me as the same, as wishful you should know i'm neutral when it comes to pretty much anything. but this mentality is derogatory and insulting, which is not something that should be associated with a so called friendly internet forum such as this one
Old 02-18-2013, 04:48 PM   #317
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In my own little world that's in my own little head
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Even so, there's no need to keep talking about it.
Yes, it's annoying but so is just complaining about everyone else's stonewall attitude. You aren't accomplishing anything other than starting an argument that has no need to be started.
If they're like talking to a wall then why bother trying? Im not trying to label you as anything but I just fail to see the point in this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
Old 02-18-2013, 04:49 PM   #318
mirai colorles
Genin Elite

oh and devils lawyer i will also say this: you say you were preparing to "meticulously pick apart my method"...and yet i have noticed you take quite a long time between posts. and when taking that much time between posts, you're just going out of your way with something that isnt second nature to you, in order to prove you are 'right', regardless of what actually is honest. on the contrary notice when i post, that i post fast. what i am saying is second nature to me, and i would not dishonor the discussion with going out of my way to formulate something for the sole sake of "one up-ing" someone. that is missing the point, and that sort of thing will not be humored here. but hey, if thats how you wanna do, thats your prerogative

Last edited by mirai colorles; 02-18-2013 at 04:58 PM.
Old 02-18-2013, 04:53 PM   #319
mirai colorles
Genin Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by WishfulFairie View Post
Even so, there's no need to keep talking about it.
Yes, it's annoying but so is just complaining about everyone else's stonewall attitude. You aren't accomplishing anything other than starting an argument that has no need to be started.
If they're like talking to a wall then why bother trying? Im not trying to label you as anything but I just fail to see the point in this.
that seems truth enough

Last edited by mirai colorles; 02-18-2013 at 04:55 PM.
Old 02-18-2013, 05:16 PM   #320
mirai colorles
Genin Elite

and now the same peoples i am pleading with, are more keen to infract me for double posting that to actually have and honest conversation. why do people even bother talking if they can't listen to each other? its like the more people talk, the less they listen. so i'l heed wishfuls advice and be quiet
Closed Thread

Tags
cosmology, i don't know >.<, maelstrom