Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Leaf Village Council > Forum Feedback & Issues

Forum Feedback & Issues Having problems using the forums or site? Maybe you have some feedback about the site you'd like to share? Post it here.

Old 08-30-2012, 10:58 AM   #21
Sajuuk
Special Jonin Candidate

Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: The Official "Award System Suggestion" Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride View Post
Before I start, do the titles have to be Naruto themed?
Nope but if you name them something from, say One Piece, not many will understand it, so make sure to provide a translation.
YouTube Channel:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sajuuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 11:29 AM   #22
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Could make one for every 10k posts up to 100k posts.
Also we could do ones for contributions and member of the month.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 11:46 AM   #23
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

a one piece themed award would be for things involving the One Piece roleplay

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 03:10 PM   #24
Black King
Special Jonin Candidate

Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonesy View Post
I think they called her "The Legendary Sucker."

And I agree, awards for how many posts you've achieved would be awesome.
Quote:
It would be cool if you got an award for being on the forum for a year, two years, etc. etc.
Agree.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
Maybe an award for 1,5,10,and 15 rep
1- Congrats
5- You're getting there tiger
10- I see someone is contributing a lot
15- You Probably post too much
30- trade more?

Maybe an award for certain milestones like threads made, people referred, finishing a fan-fic, etc etc(out of ideas >.>)
I like the rep, references, and threads made.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxHead View Post
Also, going along with the rep thing, I think it should be given once you reach the final block of that rep amount.

5 dark green- Big Cheese
5 shiny green- Socialite
5 orange- Celebrity
5 dark green again- REPCEPTION
I agree with this too.

I was thinking like a "senior mosts" kinda thing, like in the back of the yearbook, only for the forum. Like voting for who's the funniest, nicest, craziest, most artistic, most creative, most helpful, most charming, etc

Black King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 05:05 AM   #25
Roronoa Zoro
The Demon Cutting Emperor
Formerly DaL4stUch1ha

Location: Getting ready to enter Joker's Tournament in the New World
Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to Roronoa Zoro

1. There can otm for example Member of the Month and Staff of the Month
2. Whoever spams the most in the month will get an award

Quote:
It would be cool if you got an award for being on the forum for a year, two years, etc. etc.

^ This is a very good idea

Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post
Awards should definitely be given out for winning forum events.

^ This is like mandatory

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxHead View Post
Also, going along with the rep thing, I think it should be given once you reach the final block of that rep amount.

5 dark green- Big Cheese
5 shiny green- Socialite
5 orange- Celebrity
5 dark green again- REPCEPTION

^ Very good idea! except the award names should be named differently

6. You should get an award for 5k posts then next would be like 10k posts then the next 20k posts etc...

7. Best Signature and/or avatar of the month

I'll try and think up of more later

J
ust Call Me Bl4ck-Lav3nder Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flags Trailer
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Assassin's
Creed III Trailer

YouTube:
src="

Assassin's Creed Revelation Trailer
YouTube:
src="

Roronoa Zoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 08:14 AM   #26
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

After analyzing things like having been here for a year, two years, three years, etc...it seems like it would be incredibly hard to give it to everyone because we'd have to look through all of the profiles. So that would have to be done by request.

As for having them for Member of the Month and winning other contests, I'm completely down for that because we can trace those and there's only one a month. Sounds like a good idea to me.

Also we could have things for top 5 rep, posts, or just the top 1 if you really want to make it exclusive.
Old 09-09-2012, 02:32 PM   #27
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

an award for every two thousand posts?

An award for say dedication to your section? say most loyal labber, most loyal bookstore poster and the like?

an award for most helpful mod?

The Immortal Watch Dog is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 07:45 PM   #28
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

May I suggest an award for the winner of this tournament?

I'd like for this to become as official as possible, as well as something outside of WS that people may RP in and contribute. Just a little effort towards helping out a not too active section.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 10-23-2012, 06:01 AM   #29
Rasen_Chidori
The Smiling Assassin
Konoha Historian

Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

'Your path starts here' ~ User made their first post.
'The first century' ~ User made 100 posts.
'Off to a good start' ~ User made 500 posts.
'Who said 1000 was alot?' ~ User made 1000 posts.
'Who's the posting king now?' ~ User made 5000 posts.
'Posts! Posts everywhere!' ~ User made 10000 posts.
'I'm afraid of natural light' ~ User made 25000 posts.
'I live for my post count' ~ User made 50000 posts.
'Good point sir' ~ User received positive reputation for the first time.
'Not everything I say is pointless' ~ User has received 50 reputation.
'Quality post novice' ~ User has received 100 reputation.
'My User CP is rolling in green boxes' ~ User has received 250 reputation.
'Quality posts are my specialty' ~ User has received 500 reputation.
'You wish you had a reputation like mine' ~ User has received 1000 reputation.
'I speak with a golden tongue' ~ User has received 2500 reputation.
'I am a reputation god' ~ User has received 5000 reputation.
'The police? I am the police!' ~ User has been made a moderator/member of FAIL.
'I'm sorry, I'm only middle management' ~ User has been made a super moderator.
'Who's the boss?' ~ User has been made a quasi administrator.
'It's been a good month' ~ User won the member of the month award.
'I won't lose to anyone' ~ User has won a contest besides trivia.
'The question-master' ~ User has won a trivia contest.
'Master of war' ~ User has won a war system battle.
'Enforcer' ~ User has given their first infraction.
'I made a whoops' ~ User received their first infraction/warning.
'I've been on the inside' ~ User has been temporarily banned.
'Anniversary' ~ User has been a member for 1 year.
'I made it this far!' ~ User has been a member for 2 years.
'So many memories' ~ User has been a member for 3 years.
'I know this place like the back of my hand' ~ User has been a member for 5 years.

There's a few off the top of my head.

Make your getaway, make your getaway
Break free from a fate that is far too sad

Last edited by Rasen_Chidori; 10-23-2012 at 06:03 AM.
Rasen_Chidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 04:51 AM   #30
Rasen_Chidori
The Smiling Assassin
Konoha Historian

Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

'Second the best' ~ User came runner-up in a contest. (Including trivia)
'Nothing wrong with bronze' ~ User came in third place in a contest.
'Where in the world' ~ User changed their location at least once.
'See my signature?' ~ User has edited their signature at least once.
'I'm the avatar!' ~ User has changed their avatar at least once.
'I choose you!' ~ User has nominated someone for member of the month.
'I didn't ask for your life story' ~ User has edited their profile at least once.

Old 10-24-2012, 02:59 PM   #31
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

I'm almost positive these have to be manually giving so (for example) 'Where in the world' would be virtually impossible to do. Unless we have someone monitoring each of these things individually.
Old 10-25-2012, 12:11 AM   #32
Sajuuk
Special Jonin Candidate

Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen_Chidori View Post
'Second the best' ~ User came runner-up in a contest. (Including trivia)
'Nothing wrong with bronze' ~ User came in third place in a contest.
'Where in the world' ~ User changed their location at least once.
'See my signature?' ~ User has edited their signature at least once.
'I'm the avatar!' ~ User has changed their avatar at least once.
'I choose you!' ~ User has nominated someone for member of the month.
'I didn't ask for your life story' ~ User has edited their profile at least once.
Some of those would be impossible for us to give. As Shika said, these awards are given manually and are not automatic. We may look into making it an automatic system but I can't estimate any time for anything like this to happen (automatic award giving that is ).

Thanks for all the suggestions so far, keep 'em coming!
YouTube Channel:
Sajuuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 12:29 AM   #33
Rasen_Chidori
The Smiling Assassin
Konoha Historian

Awards Showcase

Sure, I'm just writing down every idea I think of

Old 10-25-2012, 12:33 AM   #34
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

The Gilded Maik Award:
Win a contest hosted by Maik.

I'm Blue (Da-Ba-Dee Da Ba Die):
Make it to the Grand Line in the One Piece Role Play.

Prince of Pop:
Participate in the Viz Forum Chorus.

We Have A Winner:
Run a tournament in an RP with at least 8 participants and actually have it finish.

For Reference:
Refer at least 10 people to the site.

YouTube:
src="

Last edited by Maikeru D. Shinigami; 10-25-2012 at 12:36 AM.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 04:55 PM   #35
Rikudo-Sennin Kage
Genin Elite

Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

An Award for being helpful with the Konoha HQ Police Force
|\......./|
| \...../ |
|(())(())|
||||||||||
\||||||||/
||9 9 9 9 9||
/|||||||||||||\
(Put this in your Sig if you like Sage of the Six Paths)
By Rikudo-Sennin Kage
Spoiler:
Favourite Characters: Naruto, Kakashi, Sasuke, All Kages and other Heroes such as Nagato and Itachi
Rikudo-Sennin Kage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 12:51 AM   #36
sankalp
Freshmen Academy Student

sankalp is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Award is the nominated after hard work in any field.
sankalp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 09:50 PM   #37
Sir Michael
Sir Of The Forums

Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.
Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.

Bookworm:
Post 350 times in the Town Bookstore.

Author:
Create 200 Threads in the Town Bookstore.

-

Icha Icha:
Post 350 times in Make-Out Paradise
Sir Michael is online now   Reply With Quote