Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

View Poll Results: Are you ready for Ultimate Ninja Storm 3?
Yes 234 91.05%
No 23 8.95%
Voters: 257. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 02-17-2013, 07:17 PM   #12761
-Haku Yuki-
Genin

-Haku Yuki- saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

if we get to pick our hack and slash in survival mdoe ( liek iwa ninja zetsu etc.) what battles would you re create? i would recreate teh 3rd shinobi war minato jonin jacket vs iwa ninja
Old 02-17-2013, 07:17 PM   #12762
shinyi2604
Genin

shinyi2604 has completed a tough C-rank mission!shinyi2604 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyMattstache View Post
Has anyone else heard that the collectible cards have codes on them where you can redeem in the game to unlock bonus content? I wonder what kind of content they're talking about?

It was on Saiyan Island.

And I think I'll be doing Madara vs Hashirama. War Tobi vs Kakashi. ...Can't really think of anything else at the moment.
Don't think they will do that again, i think maybe SI say it because that was how the cards connected with generations worked, though these doesn't seem to have codes on them, and i should know it, since i have watched lots of them and posted some too, so i think SI is saying it cause they maybe don't know anything about the cards, and just think that they will work just like the generation ones, but maybe they do have codes, though i haven't seen any yet, so i don't believe it

hope this post could help you in any way
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

PSN: shinyi2

storm 3 mains: killer bee(samehada), Yagura, Madara(unsure, but love him so why not), EMS Sasuke, Yugito

those are my mains(as of now)
Old 02-17-2013, 07:19 PM   #12763
MyMattstache
Genin

MyMattstache has completed a tough C-rank mission!MyMattstache has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via AIM to MyMattstache

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinyi2604 View Post
Don't think they will do that again, i think maybe SI say it because that was how the cards connected with generations worked, though these doesn't seem to have codes on them, and i should know it, since i have watched lots of them and posted some too, so i think SI is saying it cause they maybe don't know anything about the cards, and just think that they will work just like the generation ones, but maybe they do have codes, though i haven't seen any yet, so i don't believe it

Ah okay that makes sense, and apparently they only unlock Ninja Info Cards for online... so thats useless to me. Thanks for the info though.
Old 02-17-2013, 07:24 PM   #12764
minato901
Genin

minato901 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Ah came back from watching american dad hahaha gotta love that show
BTW @the real madara uchiha if you look to hystericalgamez youtube page and go to his feed you ill see that he confirmed that he had the game and next week will post the vid on another youtube account so his doesn't get deleted something like that

storm 3 is epic

storm 3 mains
Neji (Great Ninja War)

Sasuke (EMS Sharingan)

Naruto (Bijju Bomb)
Old 02-17-2013, 07:28 PM   #12765
shinyi2604
Genin

shinyi2604 has completed a tough C-rank mission!shinyi2604 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxas Nohara View Post
Thank you! Its not often that I make very productive posts that people pick up on, so that made my day! Also, I like the idea of an Edo Deidara Vs. EMS Sasuke rematch...

"Haha!" glad it could cheer you up, and Yeah! no matter what i am gonna make that rematch in my game! And if hack and slash is free battle a whole bunch of other ones, but in single battles i guess i could come up with something too(except for the already listed ones)

Man... It's taking double the time to do this on iPhone, well guess i better get used to it, since i have no other choice...
But hey! glad i could cheer you up

And BTW PE@: "Feeling great!(haha)" and good going with the card updates my friend
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

storm 3 mains: killer bee(samehada), Yagura, Madara(unsure, but love him so why not), EMS Sasuke, Yugito

Last edited by shinyi2604; 02-17-2013 at 07:37 PM.
Old 02-17-2013, 07:31 PM   #12766
Hidan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I don't really care for the gameplay that Hysterical will upload, as I don't want to spoil myself the story. However I would just like to hear what all the characters are so we can give that discussion a rest.

~
~

Old 02-17-2013, 07:32 PM   #12767
Roxas Nohara
Ninja Academy Student

Roxas Nohara is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by PositiveEmotions View Post
How is everyone doing tonight?
Fantastic! How about you sir?
Old 02-17-2013, 07:33 PM   #12768
PositiveEmotions
Chunin

PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Fantastic! How about you sir?
Im good waiting for tomorrow so i can dl the jap demo
Old 02-17-2013, 07:36 PM   #12769
minato901
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidan View Post
I don't really care for the gameplay that Hysterical will upload, as I don't want to spoil myself the story. However I would just like to hear what all the characters are so we can give that discussion a rest.
yeah me to and i wanna know how the game ends
also positive emotion i think i'm gonna get the Japanese demo tomorrow then delete it and get the na demo on Tuesday

storm 3 is epic

storm 3 mains
Neji (Great Ninja War)

Sasuke (EMS Sharingan)

Naruto (Bijju Bomb)

Last edited by minato901; 02-17-2013 at 07:39 PM.
Old 02-17-2013, 07:38 PM   #12770
-Haku Yuki-
Genin

-Haku Yuki- saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

tommorow is still the 18th in japan you'll be able to upload from the japan psn store the same time that you can from the american one
Old 02-17-2013, 07:39 PM   #12771
Roxas Nohara
Ninja Academy Student

Roxas Nohara is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by PositiveEmotions View Post
Im good waiting for tomorrow so i can dl the jap demo
So the NA or UK demo isn't worth waiting a few more hours for? I see how it is...
Old 02-17-2013, 07:40 PM   #12772
minato901
Genin

well it's goodnight for me peace

storm 3 is epic

storm 3 mains
Neji (Great Ninja War)

Sasuke (EMS Sharingan)

Naruto (Bijju Bomb)
Old 02-17-2013, 07:43 PM   #12773
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

My internet speed is fast and I have nothing to do tommorow or the day after so I'll download the japanese demo first then dl the NA version.

Old 02-17-2013, 07:45 PM   #12774
PositiveEmotions
Chunin

PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
So the NA or UK demo isn't worth waiting a few more hours for? I see how it is...
Lol bro i wait it long enough as it is lol i cant wait any longer
Old 02-17-2013, 07:48 PM   #12775
Kibanaru lover
Special Jonin Candidate

Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinyi2604 View Post

I hope they don't. Took me hours to enter all those codes

Old 02-17-2013, 07:48 PM   #12776
shinyi2604
Genin

Sorry for close to no reply's or new posts from me, have been busy moving all day, and can't use computer because there is no internet here, so am using iPhone, and it takes twice the normal time to write a post...

With that said, i am in terrible need for sleep...

so night people

Old 02-17-2013, 07:49 PM   #12777
PositiveEmotions
Chunin

Shiny i know u moving sheeesh lol
Old 02-17-2013, 07:57 PM   #12778
itachithedarkcrow
Chunin Exam Proctor

itachithedarkcrow saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

What is all the buzz with hysterical having the game? and omg my keyboard is so jammed i can barely type without wanting to throw it.... ugh i cant for for storm 3 tho usually i spoil everything but im keeping everything a surprise for this one.
Old 02-17-2013, 08:10 PM   #12779
Roronoa Zoro
The Demon Cutting Emperor
Formerly DaL4stUch1ha

Location: Getting ready to enter Joker's Tournament in the New World
Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to Roronoa Zoro

Yea Storm 3 is about a week and 2 days away

J
ust Call Me Bl4ck-Lav3nder Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flags Trailer
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Assassin's
Creed III Trailer

YouTube:
src="

Assassin's Creed Revelation Trailer
YouTube:
src="

Old 02-17-2013, 08:12 PM   #12780
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElementKnight View Post
He/She was very strategic, There was one moment where they got me into a Up Combo knocking me in the air, then did their air combo on me and chakra dash canceled at the end of it stopping me from hitting the ground and used their Ultimate (If I knew that was going to happen I would have subbed cause I had one left but I didnt think that they could do that).

Plus Masked Man didnt use a jutsu once lol. I suck now lol why did I take a 6 month break from the game!
I usually refrain from his jutsu also ...there is no need to do it over and over again ..I like to mix it up ..combo here, Uj there, some tilts, and so on. I see what you mean though...anyhow some people have more time to play than others ..or it could mean you need some more practice..but... because you lose some matches does not mean you suck.

Quote:
You always make good points Shameful But I was simply asking about dream battles! Not about mains, but just about battles you're excited about doing! Like I''m really excited to do a Nagato vs. Hanzo battle on the stage where the Naruto and Bee Vs. Raikage happens. Give us some, Shameful! If you don't mind, that is
I make some bad points too ...I just edit them before anyone notices ...anyhow some dream battles

let me give you 5 very small samples of the epic battles that I plan on doing ..:

edo roshi and edo han vs edo muu and edo mizukage

darui and cee vs suigetsu and hugo....(summit battle extended cut)

raikage vs minato ...(kage level speed test)

mei and tsunade vs alive yugito and fu (female kages vs female jinks)

3rd hokage vs orochimaru (still one of the best episodes ever)

Okay now before you all start ....this was only a tiny preview of what I have in mind I did not even mention anyone yet okay ...so yes I am one of the most fun opponents ever ............ what I mentioned is just a warm up !!!

Thank you Jesus!
to God be the glory forever and ever !!!!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

"ninja art" "patience"......................."sound fx"
nimpou nintai no jutsu ! ホモ

Last edited by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI; 02-17-2013 at 08:15 PM.
Closed Thread