Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

View Poll Results: Are you ready for Ultimate Ninja Storm 3?
Yes 234 91.05%
No 23 8.95%
Voters: 257. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 02-17-2013, 05:49 PM   #12741
MyMattstache
Genin

MyMattstache has completed a tough C-rank mission!MyMattstache has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via AIM to MyMattstache
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post
So to get this back on topic...

You guys are still gonna be on this thread after the game comes out, right? We have more than enough people to do Tourneys and Endless Battles, we gotta chat to schedule that stuff.
I'm defintely up for that. PSN: GuiltyKin
Old 02-17-2013, 05:51 PM   #12742
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storm50 View Post
I wont get it on the launch day, so I'll just be here seeing you guys enjoying the game.
Why not? If you just don't have enough money to afford it, I understand but if you're planning to get it later then you won't get the Goku costume DLC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibanaru lover View Post
Would be cool if somone recorded the tourneys. Oooooo I hope we can record regular matches now instead of just rank but I doubt it
We could get theo_mm to do that. He won't let his friend borrow the game this time like with Generations. And yeah hopefully we can record regular matches, and allso "level up"our favorite Ninja Info Cards instead of having to resort to specific ones for Custom Ranked Matches.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyMattstache View Post
I'm defintely up for that. PSN: GuiltyKin
Cool, my PSN is Vesicantdegree1. Although I think you sent me a friend request already

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My theme:
YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1

Last edited by megabbaut; 02-17-2013 at 05:53 PM.
Old 02-17-2013, 05:54 PM   #12743
Storm50
Special Jonin Candidate

Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Why not? If you just don't have enough money to afford it, I understand but if you're planning to get it later then you won't get the Goku costume DLC.

We could get theo_mm to do that. He won't let his friend borrow the game this time like with Generations. And yeah hopefully we can record regular matches, and allso "level up"our favorite Ninja Info Cards instead of having to resort to specific ones for Custom Ranked Matches.
No, I have the money but I'm too lazy to go to the store and buy it. Haha.
Old 02-17-2013, 05:54 PM   #12744
The Real Madara Uchiha
Genin

The Real Madara Uchiha saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

If this thread gets deleted. I'll kill someone jk. I put so much work into the front page.

YouTube:
src="

psn: tstorm18
Old 02-17-2013, 05:55 PM   #12745
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

I'm off to bed guys, I'm looking forward to playing Storm 3 with all of you =)

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
Old 02-17-2013, 05:56 PM   #12746
shinyi2604
Genin

shinyi2604 has completed a tough C-rank mission!shinyi2604 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI View Post
Thats true I think so as well ...it allowed for us to play as naruto and supports or Kakashi and support. And as you said it did not spoil anything. Even though the demo is a world wide release I am going to refrain from downloading it and killing the epic boss battle experience. I dont blame everyone else for dl it but ...I guess I am just ...weird......... *first hokage thunderous laugh*
Well i won't either, since i have no wireless internet connection (haha) faith will i wait for the game to play that boss it seems (haha)

PSN: shinyi2

storm 3 mains: killer bee(samehada), Yagura, Madara(unsure, but love him so why not), EMS Sasuke, Yugito

those are my mains(as of now)
Old 02-17-2013, 05:56 PM   #12747
MyMattstache
Genin

MyMattstache has completed a tough C-rank mission!MyMattstache has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:

Cool, my PSN is Vesicantdegree1. Although I think you sent me a friend request already
OH, thats right, my bad haha.
Old 02-17-2013, 05:57 PM   #12748
Storm50
Special Jonin Candidate

Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Real Madara Uchiha View Post
If this thread gets deleted. I'll kill someone jk. I put so much work into the front page.
I noticed. xD Though we need some more info, all we can talk about right now is the demo and a few things of the screenshots.
Old 02-17-2013, 06:01 PM   #12749
ElementKnight
Chunin Exam Proctor

ElementKnight has completed a tough C-rank mission!ElementKnight has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I just fought a good Masked Man player in Generations, either that or I suck now because I didnt play the game for like 6 months lol (Probably both lol).
Old 02-17-2013, 06:09 PM   #12750
itachithedarkcrow
Chunin Exam Proctor

itachithedarkcrow saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Ill be here after the game comes out to discuss my nuns 3 experience
Old 02-17-2013, 06:28 PM   #12751
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinyi2604 View Post
Well i won't either, since i have no wireless internet connection (haha) faith will i wait for the game to play that boss it seems (haha)
Well your not going to be alone...I shall wait also. Plus I liked how you went back and found that post in the 20 or so pages that have passed in that short period of time.....*nice*

Quote:
I'm off to bed guys, I'm looking forward to playing Storm 3 with all of you =)
Bed what was that again ..? lol ...Anyhow you make it sound like the game is being released tomorrow ....hmph..we still have a whilst to go friend.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Real Madara Uchiha View Post
Unless people are using profanity or bashing others and other things that violate the rules then the forum should be fine and so far I think everyone has been doing very well....Also even if this thread was taken down for some crazy reason remember its the people in the thread that make it important not the thread itself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElementKnight View Post
I just fought a good Masked Man player in Generations, either that or I suck now because I didnt play the game for like 6 months lol (Probably both lol).
what makes you say this ...? what did he do to make you say this because from last I played you I remember you as a tough and skilled opponent. I imagine everyone here must be as well. I played a few of you and I really got my ......bam bam kicked.

whatever I just try to have fun.

Thank you Jesus!
to God be the glory forever and ever !!!!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

"ninja art" "patience"......................."sound fx"
nimpou nintai no jutsu ! ホモ

Last edited by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI; 02-17-2013 at 06:42 PM.
Old 02-17-2013, 06:41 PM   #12752
Roxas Nohara
Ninja Academy Student

Roxas Nohara is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Okay, return to discussion time! So what are your dream battles? I know that I'm definitely going to be doing a Nagato vs. Hanzo, Pain Vs. Hanzo if Pain is playable, some Hashirama (If playable) vs Madara, Darui vs. Suigetsu...what are some of yours?
Old 02-17-2013, 06:47 PM   #12753
Kibanaru lover
Special Jonin Candidate

Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxas Nohara View Post
Okay, return to discussion time! So what are your dream battles? I know that I'm definitely going to be doing a Nagato vs. Hanzo, Pain Vs. Hanzo if Pain is playable, some Hashirama (If playable) vs Madara, Darui vs. Suigetsu...what are some of yours?
Konan vs Tobi. He will pay. And shizune vs kabuto Anko vs kabutomaru sasuke and orochimaru and kurenai vs Hinata kiba and Shino and vs itachi if they are playable

Old 02-17-2013, 06:49 PM   #12754
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
lol this is why I am not discussing mains at all ....if playable this and maybe if there in that....I refuse to join in on this until I see more info and or more ...char conformation.

Plus I really want some answers on the dlc issue It would be nice to know if anbu itachi will be for NA folks too.. I did not spend all this time here and writing letters to devs for only one region to get the royal treatment while my region barley gets goku naruto(who I will main).

I want to talk dlc regions....*tobirama forms seals*

Thank you Jesus!
to God be the glory forever and ever !!!!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

"ninja art" "patience"......................."sound fx"
nimpou nintai no jutsu ! ホモ
Old 02-17-2013, 06:57 PM   #12755
ElementKnight
Chunin Exam Proctor

ElementKnight has completed a tough C-rank mission!ElementKnight has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
what makes you say this ...? what did he do to make you say this because from last I played you I remember you as a tough and skilled opponent. I imagine everyone here must be as well. I played a few of you and I really got my ......bam bam kicked.

whatever I just try to have fun.
He/She was very strategic, There was one moment where they got me into a Up Combo knocking me in the air, then did their air combo on me and chakra dash canceled at the end of it stopping me from hitting the ground and used their Ultimate (If I knew that was going to happen I would have subbed cause I had one left but I didnt think that they could do that).

Plus Masked Man didnt use a jutsu once lol. I suck now lol why did I take a 6 month break from the game!
Old 02-17-2013, 06:58 PM   #12756
shinyi2604
Genin

shinyi2604 has completed a tough C-rank mission!shinyi2604 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
If hack and slash is free battle mode
Spoiler:
Madara vs 5 Kage(don't ask me why) Former kage( 2nd Mizukage, 3rd Raikage, Muu, 4th Kazekage and 2nd Hokage "if playable") vs present Kage (Garra, Mei, Ohnoki, A and Tsunade) and a lot more

If not:
Spoiler:
Suigetsu vs Mangetsu(if playable), Itachi vs Madara, Sasuke vs Deidara(edo) rematch, Sasuke vs Itachi(edo) rematch with more

You really got me thinking, good job

PSN: shinyi2

storm 3 mains: killer bee(samehada), Yagura, Madara(unsure, but love him so why not), EMS Sasuke, Yugito

those are my mains(as of now)

Last edited by shinyi2604; 02-17-2013 at 07:04 PM.
Old 02-17-2013, 07:02 PM   #12757
Roxas Nohara
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
lol this is why I am not discussing mains at all ....if playable this and maybe if there in that....I refuse to join in on this until I see more info and or more ...char conformation.

Plus I really want some answers on the dlc issue It would be nice to know if anbu itachi will be for NA folks too.. I did not spend all this time here and writing letters to devs for only one region to get the royal treatment while my region barley gets goku naruto(who I will main).

I want to talk dlc regions....*tobirama forms seals*
You always make good points Shameful But I was simply asking about dream battles! Not about mains, but just about battles you're excited about doing! Like I''m really excited to do a Nagato vs. Hanzo battle on the stage where the Naruto and Bee Vs. Raikage happens. Give us some, Shameful! If you don't mind, that is
Old 02-17-2013, 07:03 PM   #12758
MyMattstache
Genin

Has anyone else heard that the collectible cards have codes on them where you can redeem in the game to unlock bonus content? I wonder what kind of content they're talking about?

It was on Saiyan Island.

And I think I'll be doing Madara vs Hashirama. War Tobi vs Kakashi. ...Can't really think of anything else at the moment.
Old 02-17-2013, 07:07 PM   #12759
Roxas Nohara
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinyi2604 View Post
If hack and slash is free battle mode
Spoiler:
Madara vs 5 Kage(don't ask me why) Former kage( 2nd Mizukage, 3rd Raikage, Muu, 4th Kazekage and 2nd Hokage "if playable") vs present Kage (Garra, Mei, Ohnoki, A and Tsunade) and a lot more

If not:
Spoiler:
Suigetsu vs Mangetsu(if playable), Itachi vs Madara, Sasuke vs Deidara(edo) rematch, Sasuke vs Itachi(edo) rematch with more

You really got me thinking, good job
Thank you! Its not often that I make very productive posts that people pick up on, so that made my day! Also, I like the idea of an Edo Deidara Vs. EMS Sasuke rematch...
Old 02-17-2013, 07:14 PM   #12760
PositiveEmotions
Chunin

PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

How is everyone doing tonight?
Closed Thread