Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

View Poll Results: Are you ready for Ultimate Ninja Storm 3?
Yes 234 91.05%
No 23 8.95%
Voters: 257. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 02-17-2013, 05:03 PM   #12721
Storm50
Special Jonin Candidate

Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Real Madara Uchiha View Post
Why is my name linked to evidence? And what money?
Because you are one of the options to win the money. xD

He will give the winner(me) $100,000,000.
Old 02-17-2013, 05:05 PM   #12722
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

I heard money and my name..........whats going on?

Also, can we get back on topic. The storm 2 thread was closed and deleted last time and tons of people lost a lot of posts because of that. I'd like for this thread to stay open. Thank you.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 02-17-2013, 05:08 PM   #12723
Storm50
Special Jonin Candidate

Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagepain View Post
I heard money and my name..........whats going on?

Also, can we get back on topic. The storm 2 thread was closed and deleted last time and tons of people lost a lot of posts because of that. I'd like for this thread to stay open. Thank you.
Every single bit of info was already discussed. What else can we talk about?
Old 02-17-2013, 05:13 PM   #12724
MyMattstache
Genin

MyMattstache has completed a tough C-rank mission!MyMattstache has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via AIM to MyMattstache

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storm50 View Post
If there is no info and you have nothing that can contribute to the topic then don't say anything at all... theres no point, message eachother if you are going to be off topic. Just the rules, sorry.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharinganshinobi223 View Post

@MyMattstache- Sorry, can't help it, when there's no info and the same discussions are going on for a long period of time, you'll need some entertainment.
Doesn't mean its an excuse to get off topic, its been like this for the past few days. It needs to stop, it's getting out of hand and I don't like how most of you are encouraging it. Like SagePain said, the last thread for Storm 2 got deleted because of this, don't make the same mistake as we did back then.
Old 02-17-2013, 05:13 PM   #12725
Sagepain

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
^ Nothing, let this thread die until new info is announced. Make a Storm 3 Off topic thread in Off topic.

In fact I'll make the thread myself.

Converse freely here

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Sagepain; 02-17-2013 at 05:18 PM.
Old 02-17-2013, 05:20 PM   #12726
Storm50
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyMattstache View Post
If there is no info and you have nothing that can contribute to the topic then don't say anything at all... theres no point, message eachother if you are going to be off topic. Just the rules, sorry.

Doesn't mean its an excuse to get off topic, its been like this for the past few days. It needs to stop, it's getting out of hand and I don't like how most of you are encouraging it. Like SagePain said, the last thread for Storm 2 got deleted because of this, don't make the same mistake as we did back then.
You basically want this to be inactive until new info is shown?
Quote:
^ Nothing, let this thread die until new info is announced. Make a Storm 3 Off topic thread in Off topic.

In fact I'll make the thread myself.
We were just trying to cheer this up a bit. Its pretty dead already.

Last edited by Storm50; 02-17-2013 at 05:22 PM.
Old 02-17-2013, 05:23 PM   #12727
MyMattstache
Genin

MyMattstache has completed a tough C-rank mission!MyMattstache has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
You basically want this to be dead silent?

Yes. I'd rather it be dead silent than the thread being deleted. You're not being logical here. I get what you are all trying to do but it'll bite us in the butt if it keeps going. Go to the off topic chat and discuss there.

This game is for the Storm 3 discussion only, nothing more, nothing less.
Old 02-17-2013, 05:23 PM   #12728
itachithedarkcrow
Chunin Exam Proctor

itachithedarkcrow saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Guys chill out i dont want this thread deleted
Old 02-17-2013, 05:25 PM   #12729
Kibanaru lover
Special Jonin Candidate

Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Man I wish that guy would finish the
Game already.

Old 02-17-2013, 05:25 PM   #12730
Storm50
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Yes. I'd rather it be dead silent than the thread being deleted. You're not being logical here. I get what you are all trying to do but it'll bite us in the butt if it keeps going. Go to the off topic chat and discuss there.
Alright. Just for the sake of the thread.
Old 02-17-2013, 05:25 PM   #12731
Sagepain

Awards Showcase

Quote:
You basically want this to be inactive until new info is shown?

Yeah, pretty much. Unless you wanna be infracted and possibly banned for making constant off topic posts......you don't want that do you?

On topic: I'll be making a countdown thread for this game once the demo is released. Storm Generations didin't deserve one

Old 02-17-2013, 05:26 PM   #12732
MyMattstache
Genin

Quote:
Alright. Just for the sake of the thread.
Thank you for understanding.

Sorry if I seemed a little harsh, no hard feelings. Just trying to do whats best for the thread.
Old 02-17-2013, 05:27 PM   #12733
itachithedarkcrow
Chunin Exam Proctor

This thread better not be deleted its how i got all my posts and its s long memory to me guys quit it please
Old 02-17-2013, 05:30 PM   #12734
Storm50
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Yeah, pretty much. Unless you wanna be infracted and possibly banned for making constant off topic posts......you don't want that do you?

On topic: I'll be making a countdown thread for this game once the demo is released. Storm Generations didin't deserve one
They were not constant. -_- Anyways, nobody wants that.

A countdown? Hmmm, I'm not getting the game the first day anyways.
Quote:
Thank you for understanding.

Sorry if I seemed a little harsh, no hard feelings. Just trying to do whats best for the thread.
I know its for the thread, I understand.
Old 02-17-2013, 05:37 PM   #12735
itachithedarkcrow
Chunin Exam Proctor

Wat is going on? Whether the game is coming out or not... This is the top place to discuss the game, here. And some people
Like me earned all my posts here ADMINS PLZ LEAVE THIS THREAD FOR FANS TO TALK ABOUT THIS GAME
Old 02-17-2013, 05:43 PM   #12736
MyMattstache
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachithedarkcrow View Post
Wat is going on? Whether the game is coming out or not... This is the top place to discuss the game, here. And some people
Like me earned all my posts here ADMINS PLZ LEAVE THIS THREAD FOR FANS TO TALK ABOUT THIS GAME
Relax Crow, the situation is handled.

It would be nice to see the full roster from hystericalgamez, I'm anticipating for it.
Old 02-17-2013, 05:43 PM   #12737
Storm50
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachithedarkcrow View Post
Dammit, calm down. Some of us were only trying to cheer this thread up, we won't go off-topic so much again. No need to make this an exclusive thread.
Old 02-17-2013, 05:45 PM   #12738
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

So to get this back on topic...

You guys are still gonna be on this thread after the game comes out, right? We have more than enough people to do Tourneys and Endless Battles, we gotta chat to schedule that stuff.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
Old 02-17-2013, 05:48 PM   #12739
Storm50
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post

You guys are still gonna be on this thread after the game comes out, right? We have more than enough people to do Tourneys and Endless Battles, we gotta chat to schedule that stuff.
I wont get it on the launch day, so I'll just be here seeing you guys enjoying the game.
Old 02-17-2013, 05:48 PM   #12740
Kibanaru lover
Special Jonin Candidate

Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post

Would be cool if somone recorded the tourneys. Oooooo I hope we can record regular matches now instead of just rank but I doubt it

Closed Thread