Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

View Poll Results: Are you ready for Ultimate Ninja Storm 3?
Yes 234 91.05%
No 23 8.95%
Voters: 257. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 02-17-2013, 03:02 PM   #12681
Sharinganshinobi223
Chunin Exam Participant

Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI View Post
^way to go sharringan ...I think you should hold out from playing it as well. I really just want the final trailer before the release and more scans and cards. I would like to see a nagato card. And I would like to learn more general info ....plus I really pray we get some status updates concerning the regional dlc ...NA has been getting shafted on everything, some conformation about that is needed for me personally. I dont like how NA preorders do not have as many goodies and EU and JP.

speaking of cards.....this one gets me hyped ...how epic will this boss battle be ....wooo hoooo....I cant wait to play this new one ..yay!
In fact, I won't play the demo at all and TBH, I won't really start playing the game til school ends, since this is my last semester in grade school. Then I can play the game all I want during the summer

And yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, NA NEEDS DLC CHARACTERS!It would really suck if a person says, "I love ANBU Itachi, he's awesome, what is your favorite DLC character?" And I say "I have the NA version, so I only have the Goku costume" So embarrasing!

@Dumbo- That explains why he hasn't been here for a while. If he has the game, then tell him to roll out the info or I'll have my boys do it for him lol!

"I never wish for an easy life, but to be a stronger man. -JFK

"The moment people come to know love, they run the risk of carrying hate."-Serious tobi

"Run away, cling to your wretched life..." -Itachi

The truth is you don't know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed. -Eminem
Old 02-17-2013, 03:10 PM   #12682
Kibanaru lover
Special Jonin Candidate

Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Oooooooooo soon we will know so much. It's exciting.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 02-17-2013, 03:12 PM   #12683
PositiveEmotions
Chunin

PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Im online on nsg if anyone wanna fight me
Old 02-17-2013, 03:13 PM   #12684
PositiveEmotions
Chunin

PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Old 02-17-2013, 03:13 PM   #12685
Mikahel
Special Jonin Candidate

Mikahel has completed a tough C-rank mission!Mikahel has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Wow, can't believe he got the game. Must seen roster.
Old 02-17-2013, 03:15 PM   #12686
Storm50
Special Jonin Candidate

Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PositiveEmotions View Post
Same Ultimate Jutsu. -_-
Old 02-17-2013, 03:17 PM   #12687
bluclaudino
Genin

bluclaudino has a dark heart coursing with Dark Chakra

Quote:
Originally Posted by minato901 View Post
every one is sleeping now but it's only 5:54 oh yeah some people have different time zone
Here is 12:16 PM

P.s. Do you know at what time does PSN Jap update?
Old 02-17-2013, 03:18 PM   #12688
Kibanaru lover
Special Jonin Candidate

Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storm50 View Post
Same Ultimate Jutsu. -_-
What I realy hate was how pts neji and this neji had the same ult

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 02-17-2013, 03:20 PM   #12689
Storm50
Special Jonin Candidate

Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibanaru lover View Post
What I realy hate was how pts neji and this neji had the same ult
CC2 is being so lazy with the Konoha 11 overall. -_-
Old 02-17-2013, 03:20 PM   #12690
Sharinganshinobi223
Chunin Exam Participant

Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
We all saw this coming.
Off topic

*BIG ANNOUNCEMENT*

Someone mysterious has given me a rep up as recent as yesterday and if anyone can identify this person, I will give them a $10,000 reward.

"The moment people come to know love, they run the risk of carrying hate."-Serious tobi

The truth is you don't know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed. -Eminem
Old 02-17-2013, 03:23 PM   #12691
Storm50
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharinganshinobi223 View Post
We all saw this coming.
Off topic

*BIG ANNOUNCEMENT*

Someone mysterious has given me a rep up as recent as yesterday and if anyone can identify this person, I will give them a $10,000 reward.
Add some more zeros to that.
Old 02-17-2013, 03:34 PM   #12692
Sharinganshinobi223
Chunin Exam Participant

Will do!

New reward: $100,000,000

Old 02-17-2013, 03:48 PM   #12693
Storm50
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Will do!

Lol, see how there is not many things to talk about? That's because we get new info every 2-3 weeks. -_-
Old 02-17-2013, 03:51 PM   #12694
minato901
Genin

minato901 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Will do!

lol i did jk
anyway how the hell did that guy get the game and also he knows when and how the game will end also he said he was gonna make a new account and post the vids their.

storm 3 is epic

storm 3 mains
Neji (Great Ninja War)

Sasuke (EMS Sharingan)

Naruto (Bijju Bomb)
Old 02-17-2013, 03:55 PM   #12695
shadow-of-kabuto
Chunin Exam Participant

shadow-of-kabuto has completed a tough C-rank mission!shadow-of-kabuto has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Will do!

If you go to your User CP it should tell you who repped you up or down.

...Can I have that reward now?

Storm 3 Mains:
Yugito
Kabuto
Darui
Old 02-17-2013, 03:58 PM   #12696
Storm50
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
lol i did jk
anyway how the hell did that guy get the game and also he knows when and how the game will end also he said he was gonna make a new account and post the vids their.
Leaked game probably.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow-of-kabuto View Post

No! Its mine.
Old 02-17-2013, 04:00 PM   #12697
Sharinganshinobi223
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
lol i did jk
Someone on this forum (I forgot who) said that some people pay additional money (over $60) to get the game. Hystericalgamez probably did that.

@Storm50- Wow, you're right, I didn't even notice! It's kinda sad though, how interesting the posts were before Generations came out, but now in Storm 3, there's barely much to talk about.

Edit: @shadow-of-Kabuto and Storm50- Easy guys, easy, besides, none of you get the prize cause I found out who it was.

And the winner is.....
*Drumroll.......*

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI!!

Come receive your prize Shamefull!

Last edited by Sharinganshinobi223; 02-17-2013 at 04:07 PM.
Old 02-17-2013, 04:13 PM   #12698
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow-of-kabuto View Post

Only if they signed it. If not then you can't tell who repped you

Old 02-17-2013, 04:14 PM   #12699
MyMattstache
Genin

MyMattstache has completed a tough C-rank mission!MyMattstache has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via AIM to MyMattstache

I only watched the first one, but a video of ougi cancels. Good to see that its still possible.
YouTube:
Old 02-17-2013, 04:16 PM   #12700
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Thumbs up Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

Quote:
In fact, I won't play the demo at all and TBH, I won't really start playing the game til school ends, since this is my last semester in grade school. Then I can play the game all I want during the summer

And yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, NA NEEDS DLC CHARACTERS!It would really suck if a person says, "I love ANBU Itachi, he's awesome, what is your favorite DLC character?" And I say "I have the NA version, so I only have the Goku costume" So embarrasing!

@Dumbo- That explains why he hasn't been here for a while. If he has the game, then tell him to roll out the info or I'll have my boys do it for him lol!
I 100% agree about everything ....including taking your time for school work...

@about being the winner I accept all forms of payment including cash, credit, or Money orders....

Quote:
I simply hope he has a nice air jutsu/awakening action. I do see the graphics a bit more polished plus I like the war outfit naturally!

Thank you Jesus!
to God be the glory forever and ever !!!!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

"ninja art" "patience"......................."sound fx"
nimpou nintai no jutsu ! ホモ
Closed Thread