Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Old 02-15-2013, 09:28 PM   #1
Amaterasu Okami
Apprentice Genin

Amaterasu Okami saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default jugo vs sakon

who wins?
Amaterasu Okami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 09:41 PM   #2
Rouge Uchiha18
Special Jonin Candidate

Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.
Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.
Send a message via Skype™ to Rouge Uchiha18
Default Re: jugo vs sakon

Sakon, he has better control over his cuse mark ability. But jugo eventually looses it. But he can also take the life of another person if he is going to die or in danger. But sakon has two bodys and can split up and can get into people's minds and take over their body. So I say sakon overall.
:::::::.:::::::
:::::::::::::::
':::::::::::::'
':::::::::'
':::::'
':'
Rouge Uchiha18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 11:54 PM   #3
Kananda
Chunin Exam Participant

Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Juugo because team Taka are at a Jounin level, The Sound Four are all Chuunin. Juugo has monster strength more powerful than precise chakra control (Tsunade, Sakura). As much as I loved the Sound Four they only seemed strong fighting against Genin. Kimmimaro beat them all at once like they were nothing.

But I will humor you..
Sakon/Udon will surely outsmart Juugo and do something like the ultimate defense. Sakon eventually flees and when Juugo catches up he snaps their necks.

It sucks cause I really liked the Sound Four but those are the cruel ways of the Narutoverse.
Kananda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 06:51 AM   #4
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Sakon/ukon win

We have not seen much from juugo.

The demon twins surivied being bisected so juugo's attacks will not help much. Plus the twins can go inside his body

Chakra cannon is juggos only hope but the twins wall will protect them
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 11:13 AM   #5
JLI2infinity
Chunin Exam Proctor

JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
Sakon/ukon win

We have not seen much from juugo.

The demon twins surivied being bisected so juugo's attacks will not help much. Plus the twins can go inside his body

Chakra cannon is juggos only hope but the twins wall will protect them
Idk about that. Can't Juugo shift his anatomy around, so how would the twins be able to efficiently take him out. Also, I kinda think he's too fast to get caught in the first place. Juugo was on par with Kimimaro and the Sound 4 pissed their pants when they heard his name. Kimimaro beat all four of them at once, so I don't believe that Juugo would lose 1v1.
JLI2infinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 12:32 PM   #6
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

When could juugo shift his anatomy?

Also juugo easily lost to kimmi as well
Old 02-16-2013, 10:30 PM   #7
JLI2infinity
Chunin Exam Proctor

JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
When could juugo shift his anatomy?

Also juugo easily lost to kimmi as well
He shapes his arms and back and legs into different forms for various purposes. He also can absorb cells from other people to regen.

I completely forgot about him losing to Kimi tho.

But if we were to go by logical powerscaling and speedscaling Juugo being able to land a hit on Bee and knock him down should pretty much own any feat that Sakon and Ukon performed. Also, remember the how the powers were back then. Basic jonin were considered people to be feared. All of the Sound 4 had to go CS2 to deal with two leaf jonin and then they had to rest afterwards. Juugo is easily jonin level, probably above average. Again powerscaling says he should stomp.
JLI2infinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 08:21 AM   #8
PrinceofPeace
Banned

But his powers are unpredictable. I doubt juugo will go CS2 because there is no enough deadly hostile energy in the atmosphere as there was at the kage summit. Plus saskue is not there. I have this theory that since juugo naturally absorbs the natural energy around him since it was hostile at the summit it was easier for him to go CS2

I do not see how juugo will win. Eventually he will try to slash at the twins with his ax arm which will only make them stronger. Ya know with their iron bodies. Juugo lacks control but he does have good feats. Punching them to death may be his only option.

The twins can still eat at his flesh though with the cells but I have to do more research on that
Old 02-17-2013, 08:34 AM   #9
ino>sakura!
Veteran Chunin

ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

juugo wins i would tell u why but i dont want to

What is it?
ino>sakura! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 08:36 AM   #10
PrinceofPeace
Banned

The twins win. He can merge via chakra. Juugo can not surive it. It does not matter that juugo can change his anatomy because he fuses though chakra
Old 02-17-2013, 08:41 AM   #11
Ultimate combatant
Special Jonin Candidate

Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Quote:
The twins win. He can merge via chakra. Juugo can not surive it. It does not matter that juugo can change his anatomy because he fuses though chakra
Sakon has not nearly as impressive speed as Jugo. Not that Jugo is that fast but compared to Sakon he is!!!
Ultimate combatant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 08:42 AM   #12
Rouge Uchiha18
Special Jonin Candidate

Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.
Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.
Send a message via Skype™ to Rouge Uchiha18

Sakon/ukon wins anyday in my opinion

My cased closed
:::::::.:::::::
:::::::::::::::
':::::::::::::'
':::::::::'
':::::'
':'
Rouge Uchiha18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 08:44 AM   #13
Ultimate combatant
Special Jonin Candidate

Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rouge Uchiha18 View Post
Sakon/ukon wins anyday in my opinion

My cased closed
Oh, alright then, if you think Sakon wins. I have no way to counter such argument!!!
Old 02-17-2013, 08:53 AM   #14
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kananda View Post
Juugo because team Taka are at a Jounin level, The Sound Four are all Chuunin. Juugo has monster strength more powerful than precise chakra control (Tsunade, Sakura). As much as I loved the Sound Four they only seemed strong fighting against Genin. Kimmimaro beat them all at once like they were nothing.

But I will humor you..
Sakon/Udon will surely outsmart Juugo and do something like the ultimate defense. Sakon eventually flees and when Juugo catches up he snaps their necks.

It sucks cause I really liked the Sound Four but those are the cruel ways of the Narutoverse.
This is terrible logic and I see it too much, so I'll quit thoroughly elaborating. Two words. Tsunade. Hokage.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 08:56 AM   #15
Ultimate combatant
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
This is terrible logic and I see it too much, so I'll quit thoroughly elaborating. Two words. Tsunade. Hokage.
Sound four was greatly exhausted after fighting two Tokubetsu Jonin so the logic is not entirely flawed!!!
Old 02-17-2013, 09:01 AM   #16
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

That was purely due to plot.

Naruto beat Ebisu, who is a Tokubetsu Jonin.
Kimimaro was having no issues warding off thousands of Naruto.

Rank means nothing in Naruto, especially in conjunction with plot.
Old 02-17-2013, 09:17 AM   #17
Ultimate combatant
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
That was purely due to plot.

Naruto beat Ebisu, who is a Tokubetsu Jonin.
That was a specific case. During Chunin exams Ebisu has shown him that he is stronger than him!!!

Quote:
Kimimaro was having no issues warding off thousands of Naruto.
Which makes sense. Kimimaro alone defeated entire Sound Four by himself.

Naruto couldn't even defeat Sasuke!!!

Quote:
Rank means nothing in Naruto, especially in conjunction with plot.
It tells us the minimum level of how strong someone is. It doesn't tell maximum, but we know at least the minimum!!!
Old 02-17-2013, 09:22 AM   #18
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

No we don't. Because Naruto is undoubtedly > Tsunade.
Old 02-17-2013, 09:42 AM   #19
Ultimate combatant
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
No we don't. Because Naruto is undoubtedly > Tsunade.
As I said, rank tells minimum power of someone. It doesn't tell how strong someone actually is. If you are World champion in something, it is safe to assume you know how to do it. Bu that doesn't mean there is not someone who is much lower rank than you that could beat you!!!
Old 02-17-2013, 10:05 AM   #20
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Well back to on topic the twins win.

With one touch they can invade juugo's body and destroy him from the inside out.