Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

View Poll Results: How do you feel about your reading?
I loved it 0 0%
it was OK 1 100.00%
I didn't like it 0 0%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-16-2013, 10:26 PM   #21
Kirin Inuzuka
Chunin Exam Participant

Kirin Inuzuka is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kirin Inuzuka is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kirin Inuzuka is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kirin Inuzuka is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kirin Inuzuka is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Fortunes anyone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shisko Shi View Post
Damn.... you hit hard at home..
What you didn't like it?

You come to love not by finding the perfect person but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly.
Kirin Inuzuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 10:49 PM   #22
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

do me be gentle.

Devils Lawyer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 11:23 PM   #23
Kirin Inuzuka
Chunin Exam Participant

Kirin Inuzuka is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kirin Inuzuka is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kirin Inuzuka is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kirin Inuzuka is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kirin Inuzuka is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devils Lawyer View Post
do me be gentle.

Card 1 (The Lovers) : How you feel about yourself now

You want love or a new love in your life and a new relationship is in the offering. Even if you are not thinking about love, you're in for a surprise. If faced with a choice this is an important one and could affect the rest of your life.

Card 2 (Death) : What you most want at this moment

The cards suggest that what you most want at this time is absolute change, to end what you no longer want and start anew. You desire to transform your career or your love life, perhaps your whole lifestyle in general. However catastrophic such changes could be, embracing them will only make you grow in wisdom and experience.

Card 3 (The Moon) : Your fears

Lies and insecurity are likely to be prominent in your life at the moment, you are afraid of being deceived and feel that you are being misled. Trust your instincts and let them guide you away from those who may seem charming but are only out for their own gains. Your turbulent emotions are muddying the waters - step back and try to find clarity of mind, although this may seem difficult. The Moon does help to illuminate the way and don't worry, it will turn out alright in the end.

Card 4 (The Star) : What is going for you

A wish come true, this is a time of good luck and fortune, perhaps after a period of struggle and heartache. Good health, possibly after a time of illness, and good fortune that will give you a new zest of life. If considering a new love affair, new job or career, or travel, then go for it. You may also receive a gift or gifts!

Card 5 (The Empress) : What is going against you

There are conflicts around you, frustrations and possibly a break up in a relationship. Be careful not to over-react and be too protective or dictatorial about your needs, and whatever you do, do not resort to emotional blackmail, it won't do you any favors. You may be experiencing infertility problems or an unplanned pregnancy, if so just know that there are people around you who love and care for you and will provide support.

Card 6 (Strength) : Outcome

Courage and self-belief is what you need to succeed. You may already feel overflowing with this, and if so there's no doubt you will achieve what you want with your career, finances and love life. If you are feeling negative, look inward for that strength and courage, you know you are capable of having self-belief and you'll reap great rewards.

I'm not trying to be rough I only tell you what the cards say depending on their place and don't worry if you get the death card it doesn't mean that you're going to die OK? Also everyone stop giving me 7 numbers, I only need 6 and the number of times you'd like me to shuffle the deck.

You come to love not by finding the perfect person but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly.

Last edited by Kirin Inuzuka; 02-16-2013 at 11:39 PM.
Kirin Inuzuka is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fortune-telling, kirin inuzuka, tarot cards