Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Western Comics and Animation

Western Comics and Animation Show your love for art from the lands of the setting sun!

Old 12-22-2012, 10:26 PM   #41
Kirbyroth
Chunin

Kirbyroth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kirbyroth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kirbyroth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kirbyroth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kirbyroth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Alert Pinkie has stolen the intelligence!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Kirbyroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 11:13 AM   #42
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

What does she need with intelligence? She's Pinkie Pie. She can make up her own logic on the fly. :P

I love this! This is what I live for! I'M ABSOLUTELY CRAZY ABOUT IT!!!- Dante from the end of DMC 3 getting ready to pwn a bunch of minor demons.

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Derpy Hooves:4 Twilight Sparkle:0

Rasengan SageX5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 11:49 AM   #43
sasu_girl
Lovely Girl :3
Special Jonin Candidate

sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Who's everyone's favorite pony?

Mine's Candence. ^.^

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
sasu_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 03:52 PM   #44
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Location: playing pokemonxy with KazekageGaara and Fluttershy
trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to trouble88 Send a message via MSN to trouble88 Send a message via Skype™ to trouble88

saus loved mlp? o.o
Spoiler:
trouble love fluttershy x3

You stole my heart from the day we met^////^
Forum frist buddies: JAFL,KU
Member of the Forum ANBU PM me for help

trouble88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 04:01 PM   #45
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I have many favorite ponies, but my overall favorite will always be Derpy Hooves. After that, my top spot also contains Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Vinyl Scratch, Princess Luna, and Spitfire.

I love this! This is what I live for! I'M ABSOLUTELY CRAZY ABOUT IT!!!- Dante from the end of DMC 3 getting ready to pwn a bunch of minor demons.

YouTube:
src="

Old 12-24-2012, 07:58 PM   #46
sasu_girl
Special Jonin Candidate

sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trouble88 View Post
saus loved mlp? o.o
Spoiler:
trouble love fluttershy x3
Of course Sasu does. xD
I have to show you what my mother got me for Christmas.
Spoiler:
It's a tooth brush holder with a cup for rinsing out your mouth.

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
Old 12-25-2012, 11:33 AM   #47
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

That's pretty sweet.

YouTube:
src="

Old 12-25-2012, 11:40 AM   #48
sasu_girl
Special Jonin Candidate

I also got a wedding set from Princess Cadence and Shining Armor.

Spoiler:

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
Old 12-25-2012, 12:01 PM   #49
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

I'd like that better if Hasbro actually knew how to make their toys show accurate. They always have something wrong.

YouTube:
src="

Old 12-25-2012, 03:10 PM   #50
sasu_girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasengan SageX5 View Post
I'd like that better if Hasbro actually knew how to make their toys show accurate. They always have something wrong.
RIGHT?!

They always mess everything up! >.<

They made Cadence's body too dark. ;~;

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
Old 12-25-2012, 07:13 PM   #51
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

And the first time they made Celestia...she was pink. -_-

YouTube:
src="

Old 12-25-2012, 07:20 PM   #52
sasu_girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
And the first time they made Celestia...she was pink. -_-
They don't even care. D:

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
Old 12-25-2012, 08:59 PM   #53
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

If they did care, they could make soooo much more money from the fans that do care.

YouTube:
src="

Old 12-25-2012, 09:22 PM   #54
sasu_girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
If they did care, they could make soooo much more money from the fans that do care.
They'd probably cash-in big...

Too lazy, though, I guess.

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
Old 12-25-2012, 09:46 PM   #55
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

That, unfortunately, is probably true. /)_-

YouTube:
src="

Old 02-16-2013, 04:17 PM   #56
Chidori of Death
Special Jonin Candidate

Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via AIM to Chidori of Death Send a message via Yahoo to Chidori of Death

Since season 3 just ended, it's time to revive this.

Chidori of Death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 11:15 PM   #57
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

I was gonna do this myself, actually, Chidori. You just beat me to it. :P Anyway, so what did you all think of the season 3 finale? Personally, I loved it! And to make it all better, 2 of my favorite ponies got some screen time(those 2 being Vinyl Scratch aka DJ Pon3 and Derpy Hooves, making her return to the background).

YouTube:
src="

Old 05-14-2013, 06:40 AM   #58
BlackWingedJace
Angel Of Death

BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Is it time for me to spam this with my Brony hate yet?

Has anyone seen the Equestria Girls trailer?
Quote:
You got to take the good with the bad, you Jaceass. D:<
*Official Gurren Lagann FanClub! member badge*
Just Call Me Demon Hoe
-JAFL ScrappY Approves!

Wanna game with me?
PSN: BlackWingedJace8
Xbox: TheJaceX
Steam: TheJaceX
League:TheJaceX
Origin:TheJaceX

Last edited by BlackWingedJace; 05-14-2013 at 06:42 AM.
BlackWingedJace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 10:59 PM   #59
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

I have, Jace, and I'm indifferent to it. I'm probably not gonna watch it. And I think most of us would prefer if you didn't post any brony hate here at all. Just let us like what we like. :P

YouTube:
src="

Old 05-19-2013, 04:54 PM   #60
Uchiha_Itachi
Chunin Exam Participant

Uchiha_Itachi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I love MLP!I have a Rainbow Dash gun in COD:Black Ops 2. (Basically It's a blue gun with her cutie mark, that says DASH on it. I like to believe that it makes my gun 20% cooler). I think that makes it obvious who my favorite pony is, lol.