Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

View Poll Results: Are you ready for Ultimate Ninja Storm 3?
Yes 234 91.05%
No 23 8.95%
Voters: 257. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 02-16-2013, 03:21 PM   #12441
Anti-Charger
Chunin Exam Proctor

Anti-Charger saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via Skype™ to Anti-Charger
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

I was hoping they'd do a little something with Hinata but I guess not, oh well.
New awakening attacks do sound promising though, if every character is given them.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 02-16-2013, 03:35 PM   #12442
Storm50
Special Jonin Candidate

Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Its understandable if they are focusing on the new and main characters, but its pretty lame they don't even change at least some of the UJ of the old characters. By seeing how they are just copying them exactly like they were in Storm 2, maybe we shouldn't expect any updates like Cursed Seal 2 Jugo or Konan with her Paper Ocean thing.
Old 02-16-2013, 03:39 PM   #12443
The Real Madara Uchiha
Genin

The Real Madara Uchiha saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Wheres all the videos from this event?

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

psn: tstorm18
Old 02-16-2013, 03:42 PM   #12444
PositiveEmotions
Chunin

PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

They already been posted
Old 02-16-2013, 03:45 PM   #12445
Sharinganshinobi223
Chunin Exam Participant

Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Wow, guys, looking back at the Naruto storm 2 and generations threads, they had three times more pages of commentary! Storm 2 had up to 2000+ pages while generations had 1700+ pages! Why are the discussions getting so short in storm 3?

Back on topic, I agree with The Real Madara Uchiha, where is the website where the info is coming from?
And where's PositiveEmotions and Yokito85? We need more info!!

"I never wish for an easy life, but to be a stronger man. -JFK

"The moment people come to know love, they run the risk of carrying hate."-Serious tobi

"Run away, cling to your wretched life..." -Itachi

The truth is you don't know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed. -Eminem
Old 02-16-2013, 03:46 PM   #12446
Storm50
Special Jonin Candidate

Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharinganshinobi223 View Post
Wow, guys, looking back at the Naruto storm 2 and generations threads, they had three times more pages of commentary! Storm 2 had up to 2000+ pages while generations had 1700+ pages! Why are the discussions getting so short in storm 3?

Back on topic, I agree with The Real Madara Uchiha, where is the website where the info is coming from?
And where's PositiveEmotions and Yokito85? We need more info!!
Its simple, unlike Storm 2 and Generations, this time CC2 hasn't revealed that much info yet. So there is basically nothing to talk about.
Old 02-16-2013, 03:50 PM   #12447
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor

Joaty saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

it feels like they are showing the same parts over again numerous times so that doesn't really help

Old 02-16-2013, 03:50 PM   #12448
Anti-Charger
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storm50 View Post
Its understandable if they are focusing on the new and main characters, but its pretty lame they don't even change at least some of the UJ of the old characters. By seeing how they are just copying them exactly like they were in Storm 2, maybe we shouldn't expect any updates like Cursed Seal 2 Jugo or Konan with her Paper Ocean thing.
Updates for Jugo and Konan are sorely needed, it's just really lazy on CC2's part.
Jugo should have at least been updated in Generations, and all Konan really needs is a new Ougi.
But I guess it wouldn't be a Storm game if there weren't some huge gaping holes they refuse to cover.

Old 02-16-2013, 03:57 PM   #12449
Storm50
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti-Charger View Post
Updates for Jugo and Konan are sorely needed, it's just really lazy on CC2's part.
Jugo should have at least been updated in Generations, and all Konan really needs is a new Ougi.
But I guess it wouldn't be a Storm game if there weren't some huge gaping holes they refuse to cover.
Yeah, at least they should give Taka their Akatsuki clothes, but they're too lazy to update old characters. It shouldn't be about the new characters so much, the old ones need updating too. But since its CC2, they will just throw them in and make them like they were in the past 2 games.
Old 02-16-2013, 04:01 PM   #12450
Mikahel
Special Jonin Candidate

Mikahel has completed a tough C-rank mission!Mikahel has completed a tough C-rank mission!

So guys how about we play a little game and guess what NEW AWAKENING ACTIONS all the old ccharacter will get:

- Hinata: Air palm (since she knows how to use it now, plus she used it in the war)
- Pain: Universal pull (I hope so anyway)
- Guy: Morning peacock (I have a strong feeling about this)
- Mei: Water release, Water Wall(Or he Lava Globs jutsu would be nice. She needs more lava moves anyway).
- Hiruzen: Shadow clone shuriken (I hope he gets this back, he had it in Storm 1)
- Sai: Super Beast Scroll (the 2 giant beings he used to take down Sasori and Deidara)
- Yamato: Water Release, Tearing Torrent (same jutsu he combined with Narutos wind.rasengan against kakuzu)
- Zabuza: Great Waterfall jutsu

these are all I can think of, what about.you guys?

Last edited by Mikahel; 02-16-2013 at 04:11 PM.
Old 02-16-2013, 04:07 PM   #12451
Anti-Charger
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Yeah, at least they should give Taka their Akatsuki clothes, but they're too lazy to update old characters. It shouldn't be about the new characters so much, the old ones need updating too. But since its CC2, they will just throw them in and make them like they were in the past 2 games.
Pajamas Jugo here we go again.

Old 02-16-2013, 04:11 PM   #12452
itachithedarkcrow
Chunin Exam Proctor

itachithedarkcrow saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti-Charger View Post
Pajamas Jugo here we go again.
i know its so irritating
Old 02-16-2013, 04:13 PM   #12453
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
I agree with your post ....at this point I am no longer going to comment and say I want oro and jiraiya and other storm 2 chars to get new ougis because after this hinata scan the ougi ships have clearly sailed. I am upset also in a small way because the chars from storm 2 I still use because I like those chars and I dont like them because cc2 made them great in storm 2 I like those chars because I like them from the anime and manga and cc2 refuses to update their ougis which we all feel need upgrading.

I honestly wish and I am still wishing that when I get the game they will magically get new ougis and I know I am not the only one that deep down is thinking this. I just find it so crazy because the new ougis made for generations and storm 3 chars are so much better than the storm 2 ougis in every way.

The only reason I liked storm 2 was for the online. With everything else I honestly and sincerely wish that game never happened. The online was the biggest point for that game. Everything else was dull and bland compared to what has came before it. With storm 3 I feel like I am getting the best graphics technology combined with the gameplay and story elements I loved in the older ps2 un games.

Storm 3 is the best storm I can tell that already and I hope everyone has the preorder or is planning to get it because I think like accel 2 this will be the last naruto for this generations systems and thats when cc2 does their best work.

Thank you Jesus!
to God be the glory forever and ever !!!!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

"ninja art" "patience"......................."sound fx"
nimpou nintai no jutsu ! ホモ

Last edited by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI; 02-16-2013 at 04:47 PM.
Old 02-16-2013, 04:30 PM   #12454
shinyi2604
Genin

shinyi2604 has completed a tough C-rank mission!shinyi2604 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagepain View Post
So, all the Boss Battles we know thus far are.

Boss 1: Hiruzen Sarutobi vs Kurama
Boss 2: Sasuke Uchiha vs Danzo Shimura
Boss 3: Naruto Uzumaki vs Sasuke Uchiha
Boss 4: Naruto Uzumaki vs Kurama
Boss 5: Kakashi Hatake's Unit vs Seven Swordsmen (Mangetsu Hozuki)
Boss 6: Darui's Unit vs Gedo Mazo Statue.
Boss 7: The 5 Kage's vs Madara Uchiha
Boss 8: RM/BM Naruto Uzumaki vs Rinnegan Tobi

I'd say it covers the biggest battles, minus a few and I doubt we have more.
This is only the boss battles with QTE there are others like Asuma, Kakuzu and gin and kin, though only change is they have more health than normal

PSN: shinyi2

storm 3 mains: killer bee(samehada), Yagura, Madara(unsure, but love him so why not), EMS Sasuke, Yugito

those are my mains(as of now)

Last edited by shinyi2604; 02-16-2013 at 04:36 PM.
Old 02-16-2013, 04:33 PM   #12455
jurrasenshuriken
Chunin Exam Participant

jurrasenshuriken has completed a tough C-rank mission!jurrasenshuriken has completed a tough C-rank mission!jurrasenshuriken has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinyi2604
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sagepain

So, all the Boss Battles we know thus far are.

Boss 1: Hiruzen Sarutobi vs Kurama
Boss 2: Sasuke Uchiha vs Danzo Shimura
Boss 3: Naruto Uzumaki vs Sasuke Uchiha
Boss 4: Naruto Uzumaki vs Kurama
Boss 5: Kakashi Hatake's Unit vs Seven Swordsmen (Mangetsu Hozuki)
Boss 6: Darui's Unit vs Gedo Mazo Statue.
Boss 7: The 5 Kage's vs Madara Uchiha
Boss 8: RM/BM Naruto Uzumaki vs Rinnegan Tobi

I'd say it covers the biggest battles, minus a few and I doubt we have more.

This is only the boss battles with QTE there are others like Asuma, Kakuzu and gin and kin, though only change is they have more health
what about sasuke vs kage summit? that should be before danzo

Posted from Naruto.viz.com App for Android
Old 02-16-2013, 04:44 PM   #12456
shinyi2604
Genin

shinyi2604 has completed a tough C-rank mission!shinyi2604 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PositiveEmotions View Post
5 new screen shots
Spoiler:

this is really good PE

And Sharinganshinobi@ thank you, haven't been able to reply to anything, or post something new, in a long time since we have moved, but our FRIGGIN! Internet connection hasn't, and that sucks

storm 3 mains: killer bee(samehada), Yagura, Madara(unsure, but love him so why not), EMS Sasuke, Yugito

Last edited by shinyi2604; 02-16-2013 at 04:54 PM.
Old 02-16-2013, 04:47 PM   #12457
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vampiro View Post
Another question to kill time untill the release.

Up till now we know we will have 7 Support Only characters. Generations had 15!! I think there is a great chance that Support Characters will be added later with DLC. They did the same in Storm 1.

We have to top Generations at anything so lets just say we will get 18 Support Only characters. 7 at start and another 8 with DLC. Which 8 characters would you like to see ? (Don't include Gin/Kin/Swordsmen please as they are still undecided to be playable)

1. Zetsu
2. Shikaku Nara
3. Inoichi Yamanaka
4. Chōza Akimichi
5. Omoi
6. Shizune
7. Anko
8. Pakura

Hmz just realizing this doesn't make too much sense. When including Omoi I should include Karui and Samui as well. And there are some others who deserve to be playable as well while Anko and Shizune can be discussed. Anyway if it would come down to 8, this would be my personal list, dont discuss my list as i realize there might be others more deserving. Would be better if we had at least 15 DLC Support characters, then we could more or less put them all in.

Storm 1 had 8 DLC characters if memory serves me right so 15 isn't totally impossible.
hmm you got my brain cells moving again ....I really keep thinking if the char selection screen is the final version? I know we will have over 8o playable chars since cc2 confirmed this but what I want to know is if we will have more support chars. It does not make any sense to me that there are so few supports unless they are all playable. They could in fact be dlc ...or they could be more supports that will be added to the final finished game that we did not see.

As far as chars go ....the ones on your list would make excellent supports at the very least....I would love to see kushina and konohamaru there as well. Plus some extra costumes for hugo and suigetsu and others would make my day. Since the ougi ship has sailed all I can hope for is new awakenings and costumes .

Thank you Jesus!
to God be the glory forever and ever !!!!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

"ninja art" "patience"......................."sound fx"
nimpou nintai no jutsu ! ホモ

Last edited by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI; 02-16-2013 at 04:50 PM.
Old 02-16-2013, 05:11 PM   #12458
Sharinganshinobi223
Chunin Exam Participant

Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Its simple, unlike Storm 2 and Generations, this time CC2 hasn't revealed that much info yet. So there is basically nothing to talk about.
I actually remember that, Generations had tons of info coming out as well as storm 2. CC2 has been hiding out on us with storm 3

Anyway, it looks like that time for an update with confirmed characters!

Spoiler:
1. Naruto(Nine-tailed rasengan/Rasenshuriken)
2. Sage Naruto
3. Naruto(KCM/BM)
4. Sasuke(CTS/Kirin)
5. Akatsuki Sasuke
6. Sasuke(Susano'o)
7. EMS Sasuke
8. Sakura(Standard/War outfit)
9. Kakashi(Standard/War outfit)
10. Yamato
11. Sai(Standard/War outfit)
12. Might Guy
13. Rock Lee(Standard/War outfit)
14. Tenten(Standard/War outfit)
15. Neji(Standard/War outfit)
16. Asuma(Normal/Edo)
17. Shikamaru
18. Ino(Standard/War outfit)
19. Choji(Standard/War outfit)
20. Choji(Butterfly Awakening)-Choji could take up 2 slots
21. Shino(Standard/War outfit)
22. Kiba(Standard/War outfit)
23. Hinata(Standard/War outfit)
24. Hiruzen Sarutobi
25. Minato(Hokage/Jonin- costume could be possible)
26. Tsunade
27. Danzo(Unofficially confirmed)
28. Obito Uchiha(Likely/Unlikely)
29. Kid Kakashi(Likely/Unlikely)
30. Gaara(Standard/War outfit)
31. Temari(Standard/Kage summit -possibly/War outfit)
32. Kankuro(Standard/Kage summit -possibly/War outfit)
33. Chiyo(Standard/Edo -Unofficially Confirmed)
34. Ay Raikage(Lightning Armor/Cloak -Unofficially confirmed)
35. Darui
36. Killer Bee(Normal/Sameheda)
37. Mei Mizukage(Unofficially confirmed)
38. Oonkoi Tsuchikage(Unofficially confirmed)
39. Yugito Nii(Normal/Edo -Unoffical costume)
40. Yagura(Normal/Edo -Unofficial costume)
41. Roshi(Normal/Edo -Unofficial costume)
42. Han(Normal/Edo -Unofficial costume)
43. Utakata(Normal/Edo -Unofficial costume)
44. Fu(Normal/Edo -Unofficial costume)
45. Zabuza(Normal -possibly/Edo)
46. Haku(Normal -possibly/Edo)
47. Deidara(Normal -possibly/Edo)
48. Sasori(Normal -possibly/Edo)
49. Hidan(Unofficially confirmed)
50. Kakuzu(Unofficially confirmed in free battle)
51. Itachi(Normal -possibly/Edo)
52. Kisame(Unofficially confirmed)
53. Konan(Unofficially confirmed)
54. Edo Nagato/Pain(Unofficially confirmed)
55. Third Raikage
56. 2nd Mizukage
57. 2nd Tsuchikage
58. 4th Kazekage
59. Mifune
60. Hanzo
61. Masked Man
62. Tobi(Goofy/Serious -Possibly/Rinnegan)
63. Edo Madara(Unofficially confirmed)
64. Mangetsu(Likely/Unlikely)
65. Jinpachi(Likely/Unlikely)
66. Kushimaru(Likely/Unlikely)
67. Ameyuri(Likely/Unlikely)
68. Jinin(Likely/Unlikely)
69. Auguki(Likely/Unlikely)
70. Ginkaku(Likely/Unlikely)
71. Kinkaku(Likely/Unlikely)
72. Orochimaru(Unofficially confirmed)
73. Jiraiya(Unofficially confirmed)
74. Kabuto Yakushi
75. Snake Kabuto
76. Kimimaro(Unofficially confirmed)
77. Karin(Unofficially confirmed)
78. Jugo(Unofficially confirmed)
79. Suigetsu(Unofficially confirmed)
80. Hashirama Senju(Likely/Unlikely)
81. Tobirama Senju(Likely/Unlikely)

Red- Unofficial, meaning that they haven't been confirmed in the game, but there may be evidence(Cards, screenshots, select screen) that shows they are in the game.

Blue- Likely/Unlikely, meaning they have a varied percentage of being playable.

Green- Possibly, meaning that their costumes may or may not be in the game.

"The moment people come to know love, they run the risk of carrying hate."-Serious tobi

The truth is you don't know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed. -Eminem

Last edited by Sharinganshinobi223; 02-16-2013 at 05:36 PM.
Old 02-16-2013, 05:16 PM   #12459
shinyi2604
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharinganshinobi223 View Post
I actually remember that, Generations had tons of info coming out as well as storm 2. CC2 has been hiding out on us with storm 3

Anyway, it looks like that time for an update with confirmed characters!

Spoiler:
1. Naruto(Nine-tailed rasengan/Rasenshuriken)
2. Sage Naruto
3. Naruto(KCM/BM)
4. Sasuke(CTS/Kirin)
5. Akatsuki Sasuke
6. Sasuke(Susano'o)
7. EMS Sasuke
8. Sakura(Standard/War outfit)
9. Kakashi(Standard/War outfit)
10. Yamato
11. Sai(Standard/War outfit)
12. Might Guy
13. Rock Lee(Standard/War outfit)
14. Tenten(Standard/War outfit)
15. Neji(Standard/War outfit)
16. Asuma(Normal/Edo)
17. Shikamaru
18. Ino(Standard/War outfit)
19. Choji(Standard/War outfit)
20. Choji(Butterfly Awakening)-Choji could take up 2 slots
21. Shino(Standard/War outfit)
22. Kiba(Standard/War outfit)
23. Hinata(Standard/War outfit)
24. Hiruzen Sarutobi
25. Minato(Hokage/Jonin- costume could be possible)
26. Tsunade(Unofficially confirmed)
27. Danzo(Unofficially confirmed)
28. Obito Uchiha(Likely/Unlikely)
29. Kid Kakashi([COLOR="rgb(65, 105, 225)"]Likely/Unlikely[/COLOR])
30. Gaara(Standard/War outfit)
31. Temari(Standard/Kage summit -possibly/War outfit)
32. Kankuro(Standard/Kage summit -possibly/War outfit)
33. Chiyo(Standard/Edo -Unofficially Confirmed)
34. Ay Raikage(Lightning Armor/Cloak -Unofficially confirmed)
35. Darui
36. Killer Bee(Normal/Sameheda)
37. Mei Mizukage(Unofficially confirmed)
38. Oonkoi Tsuchikage(Unofficially confirmed)
39. Yugito Nii(Normal/Edo -Unoffical costume)
40. Yagura(Normal/Edo -Unofficial costume)
41. Roshi(Normal/Edo -Unofficial costume)
42. Han(Normal/Edo -Unofficial costume)
43. Utakata(Normal/Edo -Unofficial costume)
44. Fu(Normal/Edo -Unofficial costume)
45. Zabuza(Normal -possibly/Edo)
46. Haku(Normal -possibly/Edo)
47. Deidara(Normal -possibly/Edo)
48. Sasori(Normal -possibly/Edo)
49. Hidan(Unofficially confirmed)
50. Kakuzu(Unofficially confirmed in free battle)
51. Itachi(Normal -possibly/Edo)
52. Kisame(Unofficially confirmed)
53. Konan(Unofficially confirmed)
54. Edo Nagato/Pain(Unofficially confirmed)
55. Third Raikage
56. 2nd Mizukage
57. 2nd Tsuchikage
58. 4th Kazekage
59. Mifune
60. Hanzo
61. Masked Man
62. Tobi(Goofy/Serious -Possibly/Rinnegan)
63. Edo Madara(Unofficially confirmed)
64. Mangetsu(Likely/Unlikely)
65. Jinpachi(Likely/Unlikely)
66. Kushimaru([COLOR="rgb(65, 105, 225)"]Likely/Unlikely[/COLOR])
67. Ameyuri([COLOR="rgb(65, 105, 225)"]Likely/Unlikely[/COLOR])
68. Jinin([COLOR="rgb(65, 105, 225)"]Likely/Unlikely[/COLOR])
69. Auguki([COLOR="rgb(65, 105, 225)"]Likely/Unlikely[/COLOR])
70. Ginkaku([COLOR="rgb(65, 105, 225)"]Likely/Unlikely[/COLOR])
71. Kinkaku([COLOR="rgb(65, 105, 225)"]Likely/Unlikely[/COLOR])
72. Orochimaru(Unofficially confirmed)
73. Jiraiya(Unofficially confirmed)
74. Kabuto Yakushi
75. Snake Kabuto
76. Kimimaro(Unofficially confirmed)
77. Karin(Unofficially confirmed)
78. Jugo(Unofficially confirmed)
79. Suigetsu(Unofficially confirmed)
80. Hashirama Senju([COLOR="rgb(65, 105, 225)"]Likely/Unlikely[/COLOR])
81. Tobirama Senju([COLOR="rgb(65, 105, 225)"]Likely/Unlikely[/COLOR])

Red- Unofficial, meaning that they haven't been confirmed in the game, but there may be evidence(Cards, screenshots, select screen) that shows they are in the game.

Blue- Likely/Unlikely, meaning they have a varied percentage of being playable.

Green- Possibly, meaning that their costumes may or may not be in the game.
WOW... Don't know what to say other than you sure have done your homework , and great list(haha) cool

Last edited by shinyi2604; 02-16-2013 at 05:25 PM.
Old 02-16-2013, 05:23 PM   #12460
Sharinganshinobi223
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinyi2604 View Post
WOW... Don't know what to say other than: you sure have done your homework, and great list(haha) cool
Thanks man, but I don't know why the font color is messing up. And also, the list adds up to 81, but some of the characters don't belong there, and I'm most likely wrong.

BTW, it took me a long time to make the list

Closed Thread