Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 02-16-2013, 02:23 PM   #1
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default The First Hokage in Generations

Recently I've been playing Generations to prepare myself for Storm 3, and on a whim, I decided to try the First Hokage out again...and suddenly, he seems a lot more awesome than he used to for some reason. I'm not sure why...but he just feels natural to me now. What do the rest of you think of old Hashirama's moves in Generations? I'd like to know.

I love this! This is what I live for! I'M ABSOLUTELY CRAZY ABOUT IT!!!- Dante from the end of DMC 3 getting ready to pwn a bunch of minor demons.

YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Derpy Hooves:4 Twilight Sparkle:0

Rasengan SageX5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 02:27 PM   #2
Georgiosu-kun
Genin Elite

Georgiosu-kun has completed a tough C-rank mission!Georgiosu-kun has completed a tough C-rank mission!Georgiosu-kun has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: The First Hokage in Generations

He is really awesome and balanced. I play as him often.
Georgiosu-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 02:49 PM   #3
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

His moveset is terrible.. aesthetic-wise.. he seems so underpowered, Tobirama on the other hand is great aesthetically.

Uchiha Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 02:51 PM   #4
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I just discovered something...in the part of his down combo where he slams the ground to make that tree come up, even if the opponent is behind you, they still get launched. That's kind of awesome! :P

I love this! This is what I live for! I'M ABSOLUTELY CRAZY ABOUT IT!!!- Dante from the end of DMC 3 getting ready to pwn a bunch of minor demons.

YouTube:
src="

Last edited by Rasengan SageX5; 02-16-2013 at 03:00 PM.
Old 02-16-2013, 05:58 PM   #5
Mikahel
Special Jonin Candidate

Mikahel has completed a tough C-rank mission!Mikahel has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Hashirama is awesome in Generations. I recently found out be was really good as well, I used to think he was terrible too.

His awakening just needs updating and he needs a bigger scale Ultimate jutsu for Storm 3.
Mikahel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 06:01 PM   #6
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

His character does not do him justice
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 07:30 PM   #7
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasengan SageX5 View Post
I just discovered something...in the part of his down combo where he slams the ground to make that tree come up, even if the opponent is behind you, they still get launched. That's kind of awesome! :P
Not just behind, it works if the opponent is ANYWHERE on the map

Uchiha Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 08:36 PM   #8
e710
Special Jonin Candidate

e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

I don't like him at all in generations and he has that mean and serious look on his face and he apparently is joyful and playful. So it seems a little akaward now with the new chapters.
e710 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 08:47 PM   #9
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Sora View Post
Not just behind, it works if the opponent is ANYWHERE on the map
Really? 0__o That's intense...and yet awesome.

YouTube:
src="

Old 02-17-2013, 02:16 PM   #10
VirtualAlex
Genin Elite

VirtualAlex saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via AIM to VirtualAlex

He sure seems pretty bad... His tilt is bad...

Is jutsu is pretty good and fast but his ultimate is almost impossible to land.
Old 02-17-2013, 02:36 PM   #11
RikoudoSageNaruto
Genin

RikoudoSageNaruto is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by VirtualAlex View Post

a ninja move cancel with the up or down combo makes it easy to land his UJ.

RikoudoSageNaruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 02:53 PM   #12
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by VirtualAlex View Post

I never have problems landing his ultimate, at least no more than landing other characters ultimates. And I find his tilt to be pretty useful. If you're close enough, he'll hit them twice: once with the branch he jumps off of and then again with the slam, and with a well placed air dash or chakra dash, you can go right to this air combo,which with cancels, can carry on for some good damage.

YouTube:
src="

Old 02-19-2013, 05:37 AM   #13
coolm3
Genin

coolm3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.coolm3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.coolm3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.coolm3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.coolm3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Skype™ to coolm3

I main with Hashirama and his attacks may be slightly underpowered but if they are put together in a series of NMC's and timing he is devastating. His tilt is effective if used right and his grab can snatch those who rush him. He is slower than most but it just depends on your ability to adapt that style I guess.
The country? The skies? You can have them. I'm busy just protecting what's right in front of me. I don't know what'll happen to me in the future, but if something has fallen at my feet, then the least I can do is pick it up.

A newspaper is a device for making the ignorant more ignorant and the crazy crazier.

You rep me I rep you
coolm3 is offline   Reply With Quote