Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 02-14-2013, 10:10 PM   #1
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi
Default Wager! Noctis Librarius vs Akeginu Shikaku!

2 moves total.

I attack, you defend.

The wager I speak of is as follows:

Complete and total control and possession of the Village Hidden in the Fields.

If she manages to survive my one assault, I'll back off, and will neglect to pursue her village for say..... 3 weeks.

Good luuuuuck.

Distance: 40 meters
Rules: Standard rules
Time of Day: Midnight

Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 02-14-2013, 10:15 PM   #2
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi
Default Re: Wager! Noctis Librarius vs Akeginu Shikaku!

Lands near by in a tree. I activate my Tai Muri furekkusu, as I can then see their Chakra a tad bit.

"Time to see the power of this Village. Old friend or not I am loyal to my Kage." I then watch to see this massive battle for control take place.

You're captain of the football team and are heavily involved in other sports. You actually get pretty decent grades, but most people don't know that. Most girls really really REALLY want to date you, but you don't notice or care for them. They're just fangirls. Like Sasuke.
You have a cool headed manner, and it almost appears as serious. When you're out in the games playing, you're just as serious but extremely aggressive. This is what leads the NDF football team to victory (lol in reality the team would suck ass but lets just imagine it otherwise)
You're popular and a lot of people look up to you and see you as most likely to win "Best All Around" in the yearbook. You walk into a party and everyone shouts "AYYY IT'S COLLIIIIIN" and you get attacked by high fives by your teammates and crew and hugs by desperate females. But most people don't know a lot about you personally because you don't let anyone in a lot.
Shisko Shi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 11:10 PM   #3
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

"Hah...Hahahah.... My. I haven't been this excited in a long time. I tell you what. If you manage to survive, I'll even let you kill me. A wager of lives. Heh..... Too bad though... I'm really. I'm really going to kill you. You're too naive. Ignorant. Ignorant. Ignorant. Ignorant. I'm going to show you judgement... I'm going to show you despair. I'll make you suffer. I'll make you pray. I'll kill your God. I'll become your hell. I'll become what you despise. I'll become your aspirations. I'll devour your hopes. I'll drag you into the shadows.... I'll show you the light."

And just like that, I dropped down into a fighting stance, discarding my jet black cloak that covered my back. I began to let my chakra run loose, as I no longer felt the need to restrain it. It made the air feel dense and heavy. It felt as if I were a tailed beast in a mans body. I grinned a sick grin, as my hair dropped over my eyes and I slumped over. Suddenly, I disappeared at high speed, kunai in hand, while the other hand began to make seals. I appeared above the poor kage, swinging down in a large arc aimed at her right shoulder blade. The moment I swing down, I speak. "Lightning Style: Electric Circus" The area around her crackles with sparks that threaten to lethally electrocute her from all sides, as they move around quickly and sporadically to prevent reading the attack properly without assistance of some sort. I finish through with the slash, as I use the momentum to flip forward with a strong downward kick aimed right at the top of her head. A paperbomb slips from the leg of my pants mid kick, so as soon as my kick finishes through, the paper bomb explodes, as I jump back. I stand there after the first brief warm-up assault to get a little more serious.

"Please. Don't be so surprised. Did you think I would wager this if I thought I would lose. Did you think you would be fine? You're going to die."

I casually reach for something in my pocket, as I begin to slowly make hand seals with my free hand. I pull out a scroll, unraveling it with one swift motion as I place it onto the ground. I slam my hand onto it as a large puff of smoke emerges as kunai and shuriken fly into the sky in mass numbers. They begin to adjust and aim themselves toward you, flying down at massive speeds. While, one or two kunai and shuriken might not pose threatening, the sheer numbers should be overwhelming, even to an experienced shinobi. At the same time as the weapons assault, my jutsu has finished prepping. "Wind Style: Bladed Hurricane." Wind seems to pressurize in an instant around my foe, as the air picks up, trying to create severe lacerations on her body all around that most defenses couldn't hold a candle to. The lacerations being so severe, that no amount of medical attention could ever fully heal them.

"Oh, by the way. Thanks for being so gullible. I will certainly enjoy your village. Claiming it. Using it. Destroying it. Rebuilding it. Mine mine mine mine. Isn't it great?!"

Not finished, I decide to bring out the bigger guns. I make hand seals at rapid speed, before biting my thumb and slamming it onto the ground. "Summoning Jutsu!" In a large puff of smoke, emerges a large raven. The raven, however, seems different in a few key ways. This raven has 4 wings, and it completely lacks a head. However, 4 grey eyes adjust themselves on it's torso, looking around independently. I hop atop the large bird, as it carries me into the sky, as I fold my arms. "Condemn this fool, Itami-san." We float suspended in the sky, as Itami's jet black wings begin to glow, as it gathers moonlight into his feathers. Suddenly, a large seal emerges on the ground, glowing with the same moonlight. In that moment, two possibilities for attack are presented. Within the seal, everything will become physically restricted, causing immense pain while attempting to move that will undoubtedly take a toll on the opponents willpower. However, outside of the seal, one will be subjected to Itami's genjutsu. There, one will experience torment beyond imagination. The world's pain will be placed in you, and you will feel it all within an instant. This will undoubtedly take a large strain on one's physical ability, as the body simply won't be able to handle it. This is all possible due to Itami's special manipulation of moonlight and irregular chakra, making it immensely hard to counteract it.

"You can go noooow~ Bye Itami-san!" I say, childishly, as I wave at him. He lets out a terrifying screech. I smile. "Now it's time for you to really get a little smidgen of my power. My.... Bloodline Limit." I lick my lips. "Awaken, Hikari Shika-Izayoi!"

And like that, the dark midnight fields became as bright as day. Even brighter. Blinding in fact. To look in my general direction would cause one to be blind, as I became surrounded by a light as bright as the sun. Even to look away or cover the eyes would still prove painful and harmful to eyesight. My ethereal cloak surrounded my body like a jacket. A symbol. I am. I placed my hand out, as light began to gather in my hand, a spear forming. The grasses began to burn from the heat of my body and weapon, as I gripped the spear tightly. Like that, I disappeared, my body almost becoming one with light as I sped toward you with reckless abandon. My spear aiming straight up at your torso, your lungs. At the same time, I pulled my free hand back, as light materialized behind you, aiming to cover any escape routes you might have, as they aim to pierce into your body. I appear in the sky, my cloak flowing behind me as they seem to almost resemble an angel's wings. "Light Style: Flowing Judgement!" I clasped my hands together, spear in hand, as light gathered around my opponent in streams, flowing to her position. The light's heat became intense. Intense enough to kill, as the light began to become more and more overwhelming. The light becoming ludicrously bright, enough to cause even me, one who was surrounded by it, to wince and squint. The light began to flow in, and gather, more and more aggressively. The light tried to smother, to incinerate, to touch. To get at any possible point. To judge. While defenses are an option, the mere heat would be enough to bake anyone inside like an oven in a mere moment. The light would incinerate all it touched. Reducing even the ash to nothing. Nothing.

"So....When can I move in, eh?"

(Went a little easier than I had hoped. But I figured, eh, what's the point in owning a village with two people? But I still want it.)
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 02-14-2013, 11:40 PM   #4
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Standing on a distent tree I watch as my Kage made his move.

"What a show off. No dout Itami's Genjutsu will help Noctis win this. I would be suprised if she got out of it."

(Imma wait to see if Joon joins in this. Andeasier then you thought? Good god....)

You're captain of the football team and are heavily involved in other sports. You actually get pretty decent grades, but most people don't know that. Most girls really really REALLY want to date you, but you don't notice or care for them. They're just fangirls. Like Sasuke.
You have a cool headed manner, and it almost appears as serious. When you're out in the games playing, you're just as serious but extremely aggressive. This is what leads the NDF football team to victory (lol in reality the team would suck ass but lets just imagine it otherwise)
You're popular and a lot of people look up to you and see you as most likely to win "Best All Around" in the yearbook. You walk into a party and everyone shouts "AYYY IT'S COLLIIIIIN" and you get attacked by high fives by your teammates and crew and hugs by desperate females. But most people don't know a lot about you personally because you don't let anyone in a lot.
Old 02-14-2013, 11:50 PM   #5
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

My initial plan was to make a move this long, the double it in length. But then I got lazy.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 02-14-2013, 11:51 PM   #6
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I... I feel that if joon shows I should take him. Because this would set amark as us being the most powerful Village.

Old 02-14-2013, 11:55 PM   #7
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Feel free. That is, if he shows up.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 02-14-2013, 11:56 PM   #8
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Well I notcied he tends to get on about 6 AM. Around that. I'll pull an all nighter stalking him.

Old 02-15-2013, 01:49 PM   #9
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon

Someone call me?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Maik's video lists of Top Ten:
Spoiler:

joon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 02:15 PM   #10
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Lol just checking. Didn't know if you were going in to defend your Kage. (HH) She provoked Noctis in a way. So he wants to kill her.

Old 02-15-2013, 02:17 PM   #11
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

So what.. you're planning on defeating her old age because of the time it takes for her to read and counter all of that?

konoha chimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 02:48 PM   #12
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

This is an average length move. Shortish kinda.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 02-15-2013, 02:54 PM   #13
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

I would hate to see one of your long moves then

konoha chimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 04:14 PM   #14
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

(Well let's just be honest this started because Noctis was hating on my village pic, and I was originally joking with him, but if he want to go then fine. I also see how you tried to use my weakness of not liking to read novels, a smart move....but I'll be damned it I lose in one move, prepare the beck the hell off)

While he's talking a bunch of gibberish I pull out my sword and check to see how sharp it is, sliding my fingers across the blade and then putting it back into my sheath when I bite my hand, secretly biting my pet snake Ko who was hiding under my hand.

.....good lord he's long winded......

He then comes at me with great speed and begins to attack me when I use my butterfly substitution to escape from the attack while at the same time activating my hallucination swarm who then flay around the area and release an invisible air born poison into the air that would cause the man the hallucinate. I then use my Reverse Leech and create mist of blood that covers the area.

Oh....my god..he's still talking?

If he was even able to see me through his hallucinations I used the mist of blood that covered the area to create blades of blood the counter his weapons, while using my claws of blood to shatter any that might have gotten by the blades of blood to me. I hear him call out a wind style jutsu and I immediately release the seal on Ko so she becomes giant goldish colored cobra thanks in par to my enhancement bite and she wraps around me to protect me with her usually iron like scales that were now even stronger thanks to my jutsu, but just in case I use the bloody mist around us to give her blood armor to strengthen and reinforce her body.

I see, this man is the master of talk no jutsu......his wind must be enormous *has a serious look on my face as if this was actually something to be worried about*

If the opponent somehow could even see me to through his hallucinations or even be alive after breathing within my mist of blood. He summons a large odd looking bird who then starts to gather energy within it's wings, in that time I had Ko release a large poisonous cloud of gas around the two as I made hand signs.

Venom Style: Poison flame jutsu: combination attack, serpents candle!

With this a released intense poisonous flames into the gas which set all of the gas on fire with an explosion. If however the attack still somehow got off I opened Ko's mouth and cut her tongue with a sword, not off but I cut it and start to use my sensory blade jutsu which I had secretly used on myself during the start of the match when the man was giving his ling winded speech as I checked the sharpness of my blade. We stayed inside of the seal, however due to my jutsu I controlled out sense of touch to the point where we could physically feel nothing, making the pain irrelevant.

Afterwords I used my medical ninjutsu as a blinding light started to form and I adjusted out sense of sight to temporarily make us blind, while increasing our sense of sound and smell, when I re-sealed KO to make her smaller again. As the man appeared behind me to try and stab me I used my blood to make a cluster of growing thorns to defend myself while Ko quickly slithers up to man leg to bite him which would cause his leg to explode. If the man was somehow able to survive all of this I restored my sense of sight and once more used my butterfly substitution to dodge the attack as I then cover the area in green balls of poisonous flames.

Venom Style: Snake eyes Jutsu, Ignite!

I then make all the balls of flames explode around the enemy, I then eat a plasma pill and assuming he even survived all of that I reply.

On the 30th.......of February......

(Thought I doubt you could see me through the hallucinations or even survived all of my poison I replied to you and I'll admit you almost had me, but not because of your move....it was tha novel you wrote....I took on look at it and said "Novels, my only weakness!!!" haha, but serious since you didn't kill me in one move you have to back off now, bye!)

Anime Persona- The Hell Slayer, Alura Dawnbreaker
"Have you ever licked a lamppost in winter? " Alistair
Hotarubi Hyuuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 04:40 PM   #15
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

You TM'd. You TM'd TONS. You didn't counter the lightning style properly. Just because you used a substitution jutsu doesn't mean you escaped the area. You just substituted with butterflies I would assume. Meaning you just get shocked.... as a butterfly.

You never protected yourself from the light. At all. You made yourself blind. Then got incinerated by it.

There are quite a few other things wrong. But the point is, you're dead.

Give me the village.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 02-15-2013, 04:47 PM   #16
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Oh, hell no I made myself blind against the light that was only blinding, not the one that kills, you get's nada. and what the hell is TM'd? Also I subbed before you even used the lightning and all of those post were even assuming that A you could even see me through your hallucinations or B didn't die from breathing inside of the mist of my poisonous blood.

You used blinding light then tried to stab me with a spear then afterwords used that deadly light of yours, So, once again you get's nada!

Show me, what I did wrong sir.

Anime Persona- The Hell Slayer, Alura Dawnbreaker
"Have you ever licked a lamppost in winter? " Alistair

Last edited by Hotarubi Hyuuga; 02-15-2013 at 04:51 PM.
Hotarubi Hyuuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 04:51 PM   #17
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Time manipulation. You attack the opponent while, or during the attacks to stop, or alter them. It's a form of GM and it causes you to automatically lose.

But beyond that, substitutions cause you to substitute with something nearby. You never prepped anything to substitute at all. Also explain how blood defends you from both a spear of burning light. And you never countered the secondary attack. Unless you also did with blood, which makes no sense.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 02-15-2013, 04:58 PM   #18
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon

You have to counter the moves in the order he used them. And you cannot attack until you block or dodge his moves.
Noctis, I will read this later, and then defend. It's not yours yet.

Maik's video lists of Top Ten:
Spoiler:

joon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 05:02 PM   #19
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Wait you are jumping in Joon!? lol not if I can stall you befor you kill me off.

Old 02-15-2013, 05:02 PM   #20
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Nah, it's mine now.

It's a 1 on 1 fight. Your kage wagered it.

Shisko. Take care of Joon while I set up the new decor.
Grand Master Roleplayer

Tags
anihilation, despair, fear, genocide, hopeless, noctis, overkill, power, slaughter, strong, victory