Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 02-11-2013, 11:34 PM   #55341
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Default Re: Shayd's Wolf Den:WE SURVIVED ITS 2013!!!!

I just done art as a subject from the age of 11 to the end of High School. Never was the best..always average and not good enough for the reward as best in art. So no where near the top of the class.

Wouldn't it had been better to take the lot to your corner?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

BF:

Spoiler:

Throw Rasen-Shuriken is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 11:44 PM   #55342
AgentShayd
Leader of the Demon Wolves
A title awarded to one who has become the Member of the Month of March and a great peapod neighbor

AgentShayd completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Naw I was being overly dramatic.. xD Anyways I gotta head out.. Have my internship bright and early in the morning... and it is predicted to be just as busy as it was yesterday.. >.< Anyways you take care now TRS... Give Lone a giant HI from me.. xD

Veterinary Technician Friesian Horse Lover

Proud German Shepherd and Pitbull mom!

The Hellion Chronicles: Blood Curse of the Gemini Chapters One and Two release date:
Easter Sunday April 20th2014
"Sometimes bonds by blood are fatal."
AgentShayd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 11:46 PM   #55343
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I didn't mind. I see just from that..it sounds like it's going to be busy, busy.
Ugh.. >//< He hasn't been around for about 7 days.
I will when ever he shows up. But he's going to face my wrath for making me miss him though. >.<

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 02-12-2013, 04:54 AM   #55344
Kirbyroth
Chunin

Kirbyroth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kirbyroth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kirbyroth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kirbyroth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kirbyroth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Silly Shayd cuties are for kids xP

Kirbyroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 01:52 PM   #55345
moonwatcher
The girl known as Raspy

moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to moonwatcher

^ I see a kirby
moonwatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 10:48 PM   #55346
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentShayd View Post
Give Lone a giant HI from me.. xD
I just sent the link of that post ^ to him. So done so, lolz.

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 02-13-2013, 11:32 PM   #55347
AgentShayd
A title awarded to one who has become the Member of the Month of March and a great peapod neighbor

Awards Showcase

D'aww cute TRS! ^^
@ Kiby: Silly fluffy pink alien... cuties are for demon wolves not kids... *eats another*
@ Raspy: v.v I miss you...
On that note my bum bum is sore from sitting here so I think I will take my leave.. I will probably be on tomorrow since I don't work.. >.> however I wanted to avoid the V-day holiday all together and stay in bed so we shall see. xD

The Hellion Chronicles: Blood Curse of the Gemini Chapters One and Two release date:
Old 02-13-2013, 11:47 PM   #55348
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Shayd's Wolf Den:Valentines Day Free Zone

Well not really..I don't really like Valentine's day. He checked in about 6 hours ago is when I sent that post link to him.
..It's not that cute either... >.<

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 02-14-2013, 02:00 AM   #55349
moonwatcher
The girl known as Raspy

moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to moonwatcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentShayd View Post
@ Raspy: v.v I miss you...
Likewise sister... vacation needs to hurry ;~;
moonwatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 10:52 PM   #55350
AgentShayd

Awards Showcase

in exactly 8 minutes I can lift the ban on Vday in here. xD

Old 02-14-2013, 10:56 PM   #55351
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Cupid sucks. How unspiritfull, Shayd xD

Just Call Me Supa-Soak-That Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
Ino's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 10:59 PM   #55352
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

It's already not Valentine's day here, haha.

My family is missing me too much because I've been on the computer too much. They're missing me being boisterous and crazy and running the house riot here..since it's too quiet and they're all getting stroppy because they're missing how I can be around the house, lol.

BF:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Throw Rasen-Shuriken; 02-14-2013 at 11:03 PM.
Old 02-15-2013, 12:10 AM   #55353
AgentShayd

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Shayd's Wolf Den:

okkkkk... I could have sworn I posted in here a few minutes ago...
<---HATES VDAY!
Anyways I have caught the photo album up again and now I take my leave since I have my internship in the morning. IF you guys don't hear from me until Thursday or Friday next week just know that I am in Las Vegas for the Western Veterinary Conference and not dead or something. xD
night my den...
<3

Old 02-15-2013, 12:12 AM   #55354
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Goodnight, Shayd :3 Good luck with the conference

Old 02-15-2013, 12:15 AM   #55355
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

hello anyone here?

Spoiler:

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 12:16 AM   #55356
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Well there was the odd person here.

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 02-15-2013, 12:17 AM   #55357
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

who is the odd person? Shaydy? she is kind of odd.

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 02-15-2013, 12:18 AM   #55358
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Well we're all kind of odd in some way?

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 02-15-2013, 12:19 AM   #55359
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

You shouldn't be talking about odd, Pie xD

Old 02-15-2013, 12:22 AM   #55360
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

did you have a fun day?

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here

Tags
bats, demon wolves, everyone is welcome, flying into hair, hangout, raspy was here, shayd was here