Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Leaf Village Council > The Academy

The Academy Welcome new ninja! If you are new to the forums, make an introduction thread here!

Old 02-11-2013, 06:54 PM   #21
Kinagirl101
Freshmen Academy Student

Kinagirl101 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via Skype™ to Kinagirl101
Default Re: Hi there everyone

Quote:
Originally Posted by InnerSakura View Post
Sure thing. =)

Ill have to upload some of my pics.
Yay thanks

Edit: ;A; Thanks for the rep guys. I saved a kitten <3

Last edited by Kinagirl101; 02-11-2013 at 07:05 PM.
Kinagirl101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 07:20 PM   #22
InnerSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Yay ^^
Kina saved her first kitty. =)

Sakura <3's Aeo

CHAAA!!!!!

InnerSakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 07:46 PM   #23
Kinagirl101
Freshmen Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by InnerSakura View Post
Yay ^^
Kina saved her first kitty. =)
Yay~~
Old 02-11-2013, 10:23 PM   #24
Rikudo-Sennin Kage
Genin Elite

Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Hi Ninja-San. Welcome to the Forums. Have fun!!!!

Well for posting Naruto Images you can only copy and paste images from sites that are licensed for Naruto like Viz and Hulu.

You are not allowed to post anything Fan Art, from unlicensed sites, upload any Viz-based images from your computer and edit and upload any images from the manga and the licensed sites and post screenshorts from the anime.

You are allowed to post any merchandise you have and have it in your alburns. If you are not sure if the images are allowed then don't post. It might be Viz-related images from an illegal site. (Sorry if I am rude, I don't like to be rude to anyone. Rather I love giving compliments and helping people out, that's my nature)

Other than that Have Fun and Good Luck.

P.S If you need help just contact the Staff or go to the Konoha Police Force Sections to ask.
|\......./|
| \...../ |
|(())(())|
||||||||||
\||||||||/
||9 9 9 9 9||
/|||||||||||||\
(Put this in your Sig if you like Sage of the Six Paths)
By Rikudo-Sennin Kage
Spoiler:
Favourite Characters: Naruto, Kakashi, Sasuke, All Kages and other Heroes such as Nagato and Itachi
Rikudo-Sennin Kage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 03:28 AM   #25
Izi90
Genin

Izi90 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Izi90 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Izi90 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Izi90 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Izi90 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Izi90 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Pew-pew-pew! Have fun here and yes listen to InnerSakura-chan advices, she's the INNER SAKURA for damnsakes! xD
Old 02-12-2013, 09:20 AM   #26
Kinagirl101
Freshmen Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikudo-Sennin Kage View Post
Hi Ninja-San. Welcome to the Forums. Have fun!!!!

Well for posting Naruto Images you can only copy and paste images from sites that are licensed for Naruto like Viz and Hulu.

You are not allowed to post anything Fan Art, from unlicensed sites, upload any Viz-based images from your computer and edit and upload any images from the manga and the licensed sites and post screenshorts from the anime.

You are allowed to post any merchandise you have and have it in your alburns. If you are not sure if the images are allowed then don't post. It might be Viz-related images from an illegal site. (Sorry if I am rude, I don't like to be rude to anyone. Rather I love giving compliments and helping people out, that's my nature)

Other than that Have Fun and Good Luck.

P.S If you need help just contact the Staff or go to the Konoha Police Force Sections to ask.
Thanks for the welcome

You're not being rude at all!~ I wanted to ask to make sure. Kinda stinks I can't share my drawings of Naruto. That's what I have mostly to start with . Hmmm I do have some Kingdom hearts ones, but that's about it. The majority of my art is Naruto related. Oh wells ... Are you allowed to link like a dA here? That's not physically putting a Naruto image, so is that acceptable?

Thanks for kindly explaining this to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izi90 View Post
Pew-pew-pew! Have fun here and yes listen to InnerSakura-chan advices, she's the INNER SAKURA for damnsakes! xD
:O I shall and okay ^_^;
Old 02-12-2013, 09:22 AM   #27
Divine Rush
Special Jonin Candidate

Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to Divine Rush

hello and welcome buddy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Divine Rush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 10:22 AM   #28
Kinagirl101
Freshmen Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divine Rush View Post
hello and welcome buddy
Hi there and thanks for the welcome
Old 02-12-2013, 10:26 AM   #29
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

Welcome to the forums!

You can't actually post a link that leads to a site with Viz related images but you can post the name of your DA account I guess.

You are free to post images/videos from Naruto Video games as well if you want.

Sagepain is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 10:39 AM   #30
Kinagirl101
Freshmen Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagepain View Post
Welcome to the forums!

You can't actually post a link that leads to a site with Viz related images but you can post the name of your DA account I guess.

You are free to post images/videos from Naruto Video games as well if you want.
Thank you

I wasn't gonna post to the actual picture just to my main dA page So that's acceptable then?

Edit: Oh wait I misread Darn...

Well I guess if anyone is interested I'm Tsukiakari-Neko on Deviant art.

Last edited by Kinagirl101; 02-12-2013 at 10:50 AM.
Old 02-12-2013, 01:21 PM   #31
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinagirl101 View Post
Nice to meet you too

Thanks. I do have a question. What section do I post my own art? I've seen some stuff about Naruto stuff not being allowed. Is that only their official screenshots being used for signatures and stuff or does that include fan art that is fully drawn by me too?... I hope that made sense @_@;
You can post your art here.
And please no fan art or Viz-related images!

Enjoy.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 04:22 AM   #32
Alex storm
Ninja Academy Student

Alex storm has completed a tough C-rank mission!Alex storm has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Welcome here!!
Alex storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 08:48 AM   #33
Kinagirl101
Freshmen Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex storm View Post
Welcome here!!
Thanks ^^
Old 02-13-2013, 09:07 AM   #34
Divine Rush
Special Jonin Candidate

Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

yeah ull meet cool people here

Old 02-13-2013, 09:22 AM   #35
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 09:23 AM   #36
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

im in love 2with you
Old 02-13-2013, 09:23 AM   #37
PrinceofPeace
Banned

heheheahahah
Old 02-13-2013, 09:30 AM   #38
Divine Rush
Special Jonin Candidate

so whats up with everyone having a good day?

Old 02-13-2013, 12:16 PM   #39
Nauto of Suburbia
Veteran Chunin

Location: Aincrad.... The floating deathtrap... mwa ha ha haaa.
Nauto of Suburbia has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Nauto of Suburbia has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Nauto of Suburbia has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Nauto of Suburbia has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Nauto of Suburbia has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Nauto of Suburbia has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Nauto of Suburbia has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Welcome to the forums! Sometimes I think its really cool to see how many people join this forum in short periods of time.
Nauto of Suburbia is offline   Reply With Quote