Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 02-12-2013, 11:45 PM   #21
kalmeast
April's Member of the Month

kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Naruto Chapter 620.

Oro is a fool...the fact that he is using a zetsu body aka hashirama's chakra, how's he expect to control hashi with that...if he's not careful, hashi would actually control him...hahaha...

Naruto chp 666 features the Sage Of The 6 Paths.
kalmeast is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 11:50 PM   #22
Jutsu Junkie
Chunin Exam Proctor

Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalmeast View Post
Oro is a fool...the fact that he is using a zetsu body aka hashirama's chakra, how's he expect to control hashi with that...if he's not careful, hashi would actually control him...hahaha...
Yes, like I said, if he can't manage to scuttle Hashirama quickly, he's done. Interesting, though, how he co-opted the cells to strengthen the jutsu.

On what shouldn't be a side note (because I'm an art geek), the faces of the hokages were rendered very well. I especially liked the closeup of Tobirama.

--George Bernard Shaw
Jutsu Junkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 11:53 PM   #23
Sir Michael
Sir Of The Forums

Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.
Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.

Lololol now were getting Hashirama vs. Madara Flashbacks?

Well worth the wait!

Hashirama: GAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sir Michael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 11:53 PM   #24
koshej
Chunin

koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Great... another BLAH-BLAH-BLAH chapter...
I'm getting a feeling that we won't get some interesting action for another min 5 chapters.
Such a DRAG.
Oh, and I wasn't referring to the FACE on the bottom left of the Kyuubidama page.
Though both First and Second are truly WEIRD.
koshej is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 11:55 PM   #25
pulsebreak
Freshmen Academy Student

pulsebreak is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Orchimaru and the others are really underestimating the hokages.
pulsebreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 12:00 AM   #26
Jutsu Junkie
Chunin Exam Proctor

Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Michael View Post
Lololol now were getting Hashirama vs. Madara Flashbacks?

Well worth the wait!

Hashirama: GAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
Yeah, Kishi is finally using flashbacks for what they are intended, instead of rehashing stuff we already know about or slowing things down right in the middle of action. It's almost refreshing. Frankly, I'm more interested in that period of time (and earlier) than the present of the story. I've said several times that the pre-village era would make great material for a new story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pulsebreak View Post
Orchimaru and the others are really underestimating the hokages.
Actually, I think all of them are sufficiently terrified now. Also, I wouldn't lay bets on how much longer Oro could control even the Fourth (much less Tobirama), since he's supposedly the strongest.

--George Bernard Shaw
Old 02-13-2013, 12:03 AM   #27
pulsebreak
Freshmen Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by koshej View Post
Great... another BLAH-BLAH-BLAH chapter...
I'm getting a feeling that we won't get some interesting action for another min 5 chapters.
Such a DRAG.
Oh, and I wasn't referring to the FACE on the bottom left of the Kyuubidama page.
Though both First and Second are truly WEIRD.
What do you mean not interesting action? The interaction between these four hokage has been the most interesting action since we found out kakashi killed rin.
Old 02-13-2013, 12:05 AM   #28
kalmeast

kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

I love how Minato respects his seniors although he could be stronger than almost all of them... he's pretty laid back but Hashi is stealing his light as being most favorite of kages.

@ JJ... i actually liked tobirama more in this chp than the previous...that closeup face was terrifying!

Old 02-13-2013, 12:07 AM   #29
pulsebreak
Freshmen Academy Student

I bet we are going to find out why kakashi killed rin wen the fourth arrives on the battlefield.
Old 02-13-2013, 12:08 AM   #30
Jutsu Junkie
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalmeast View Post
I love how Minato respects his seniors although he could be stronger than almost all of them... he's pretty laid back but Hashi is stealing his light as being most favorite of kages.

@ JJ... i actually liked tobirama more in this chp than the previous...that closeup face was terrifying!
Yes, combined with the room-shaking chakra, it was great. They know they are screwed if they make the wrong move. Did you see how Hashirama got dark for a sec when he ordered his brother to chill out? You do not want him angry at you. You do NOT.

--George Bernard Shaw
Old 02-13-2013, 12:10 AM   #31
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi

Yes the 1st did, that is why Orochimaru had that look. Man this is scary yet Harashima is a kind soul. Who would hate him.

Shisko Shi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 12:13 AM   #32
pulsebreak
Freshmen Academy Student

I feel like naruto is such an under developed character in means of power when you see who's on the scene.
Old 02-13-2013, 12:15 AM   #33
Blah.
Veteran Chunin

Blah. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Blah. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Blah. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Blah. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Blah. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Blah. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

You know, as powerful as the 4 kage are, this chapter has me more interested in JUST how powerful Sasuke has become. He is in a room with 4 of Konoha's strongest shinobi, and is completely calm and collected. The fact that Hashi even mentioned him with the potential to become a "new madara" is pretty significant. Now obviously Hashi's statement doesn't necessarily mean Sasuke is as powerful as Madara, but still, it's yet to be seen!
Blah. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 12:18 AM   #34
kalmeast

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jutsu Junkie View Post
Yes, combined with the room-shaking chakra, it was great. They know they are screwed if they make the wrong move. Did you see how Hashirama got dark for a sec when he ordered his brother to chill out? You do not want him angry at you. You do NOT.

actually...i just noticed...that's scary...when hashi said to tobir to lower his finger!...

I'm telling you, kishi just knows how to build epicness...too many awesome moments at once!

Tobirama is like a time bomb...

Old 02-13-2013, 12:20 AM   #35
pulsebreak
Freshmen Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blah. View Post
You know, as powerful as the 4 kage are, this chapter has me more interested in JUST how powerful Sasuke has become. He is in a room with 4 of Konoha's strongest shinobi, and is completely calm and collected. The fact that Hashi even mentioned him with the potential to become a "new madara" is pretty significant. Now obviously Hashi's statement doesn't necessarily mean Sasuke is as powerful as Madara, but still, it's yet to be seen!
I think sasuke is being a little arrogant like he always is. Remember the kage summit he over stepped his bounds there. Yes he's become stronger tho he is standing before gods he has no place in that room nor do the others.
Old 02-13-2013, 12:33 AM   #36
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Hashirama has Haoshoku Haki!

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 12:40 AM   #37
kalmeast

Awards Showcase

now that i love kurama so much, i hate him getting trolled by hashi's mokouton

Old 02-13-2013, 12:41 AM   #38
InnerSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

As I expected, Tobirama and Sasuke just about went at it. Tobirama's face was terrifying. I loved the tenseness of that moment. Everyone thinks that Hashirama is so lighthearted. Which is true, but he showed us a completely different side of himself when he threatened Tobirama. It makes you wonder if Tobirama and Hashirama have a good relationship. Also, I wonder if Hashirama's happy-go-lucky exterior is just a facade. Afterall, Hashirama doesnt want to be too harsh, after all he is standing in front of Sasuke, an Uchiha who has the potential to destroy the leaf. I think that Hashirama is just being precautious. I also wonder if the four Hokage will happen to stumble upon the Gokage on their way to the battlefield. It still irks me that Kishi decided to troll the five kage. Tsunade will most likely die. Unless Hashirama heals her. Also, we still need to know what happened to all of the minor characters that seem to have been forgotten about. Such as Yamato-taicho or Anko. I'm still absolutely on the edge of my seat waiting for Kishi to pull everything together.

Sakura <3's Aeo

CHAAA!!!!!

InnerSakura is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 12:51 AM   #39
Jutsu Junkie
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shisko Shi View Post
Yes the 1st did, that is why Orochimaru had that look. Man this is scary yet Harashima is a kind soul. Who would hate him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blah. View Post
You know, as powerful as the 4 kage are, this chapter has me more interested in JUST how powerful Sasuke has become. He is in a room with 4 of Konoha's strongest shinobi, and is completely calm and collected...
OK, here's the thing: Sasuke is crapping a brick (he just hides it well, but look at his face when Tobirama almost broke loose).

Here's the other thing: remember what Hashirama is. He's a war chieftain, the leader of a clan of wizard demigods -- the first one. Of course he's full of conciliatory smiles. But imagine how he got the post when he founded the village. Imagine him happily slapping backs during dinners with Land of Fire daimyos while shooting quick heart-stopping glares at rivals. The man is a doomsday weapon on legs. Women and children may love him, but he was feared for sure. His brother (another doomsday weapon) doesn't seem too quick to disobey him, and they are both immortal. Ask yourself what concerns Tobirama?

Don't be fooled. I can't stress enough how dangerous Hashirama must be.

--George Bernard Shaw
Old 02-13-2013, 01:00 AM   #40
InnerSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jutsu Junkie View Post
OK, here's the thing: Sasuke is crapping a brick (he just hides it well, but look at his face when Tobirama almost broke loose).

Here's the other thing: remember what Hashirama is. He's a war chieftain, the leader of a clan of wizard demigods -- the first one. Of course he's full of conciliatory smiles. But imagine how he got the post when he founded the village. Imagine him happily slapping backs during dinners with Land of Fire daimyos while shooting quick heart-stopping glares at rivals. The man is a doomsday weapon on legs. Women and children may love him, but he was feared for sure. His brother (another doomsday weapon) doesn't seem too quick to disobey him, and they are both immortal. Ask yourself what concerns Tobirama?

Don't be fooled. I can't stress enough how dangerous Hashirama must be.
^ Doomsday weapon on legs. LOL.

Sakura <3's Aeo

CHAAA!!!!!

InnerSakura is online now   Reply With Quote