Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 02-12-2013, 10:05 PM   #1
Kenshin Mizoguchi
Was and still is...
SIR KEN!!!! <3
CB Murder Bros & Co.

Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Omg! Omg! Look!

It's me! derpfayse
Anyone remember me? Q~Q

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
P:<
Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Kenshin Mizoguchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 10:10 PM   #2
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Omg! Omg! Look!

not really
but i know you for your Yamato av

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 10:10 PM   #3
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Throw Rasen-Shuriken

Your name sounds familiar to me but that's about it.

BF:

Spoiler:

Throw Rasen-Shuriken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 10:11 PM   #4
Kenshin Mizoguchi
Was and still is...
SIR KEN!!!! <3
CB Murder Bros & Co.

Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi Hatake_Yamato View Post
not really
but i know you for your Yamato av
Derp. I remember you. haha Well, not like fully, but partially.
I guess that's what I get for going on like a 6 month to a year hiatus.

Spoiler:

Old 02-12-2013, 10:12 PM   #5
Vornmusion
Smooth as Sandpaper
Sage of Lemonade
CB Murder Bros & Co.
Urthalre Di Wer Kepesk

Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.
Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.

My fellow Murder Bro! <3
Vornmusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 10:13 PM   #6
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

Oh, I know you! I knoooooooow you! <.<

Sagepain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 10:14 PM   #7
Kenshin Mizoguchi
Was and still is...
SIR KEN!!!! <3
CB Murder Bros & Co.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throw Rasen-Shuriken View Post
Your name sounds familiar to me but that's about it.
Ditto. LOL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vornmusion View Post
My fellow Murder Bro! <3
OMG!! My murder brother! TuT
How have you been??
Everything is so different here. -n-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagepain View Post
Oh, I know you! I knoooooooow you! <.<
You know me? How do I know you? lol

Spoiler:

Old 02-12-2013, 10:16 PM   #8
Sagepain

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenshin Mizoguchi View Post
You know me? How do I know you? lol
You dissapoint me...

We were best buds! Don't you remember the uhhhg.....*looks at all your old posts*

Old 02-12-2013, 10:17 PM   #9
Kenshin Mizoguchi
Was and still is...
SIR KEN!!!! <3
CB Murder Bros & Co.

Quote:
You dissapoint me...

We were best buds! Don't you remember the uhhhg.....*looks at all your old posts*
What did you username used to be? O: Maybe that will refresh mah mind.

Spoiler:

Old 02-12-2013, 10:20 PM   #10
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Throw Rasen-Shuriken

Quote:
Ditto. LOL
We likely never talked.
I'm like that one person that nobody notices but everyone talks about in some way, haha.

BF:

Spoiler:

Throw Rasen-Shuriken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 10:22 PM   #11
Sagepain

Awards Showcase

Quote:
What did you username used to be? O: Maybe that will refresh mah mind.
It used to be........I shouldin't tell you! If you were really my friend you would have known me!

lol nah, you don't know me. Just messing with you...of course I'm sure you knew that.

Old 02-12-2013, 10:23 PM   #12
Kenshin Mizoguchi
Was and still is...
SIR KEN!!!! <3
CB Murder Bros & Co.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throw Rasen-Shuriken View Post
We likely never talked.
I'm like that one person that nobody notices but everyone talks about in some way, haha.
Yup. I think that's what I remember you for. haha
Quote:
It used to be........I shouldin't tell you! If you were really my friend you would have known me!

lol nah, you don't know me. Just messing with you...of course I'm sure you knew that.
TROLL. Yeah I figured that was the case. xD

Spoiler:

Old 02-12-2013, 10:27 PM   #13
Vornmusion
Smooth as Sandpaper
Sage of Lemonade
CB Murder Bros & Co.
Urthalre Di Wer Kepesk

Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
OMG!! My murder brother! TuT
How have you been??
Everything is so different here. -n-
Been quite good as of late actually. How bout yourself?
It has certainly changed in some respects; and not so much in others.
Old 02-12-2013, 11:19 PM   #14
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

*stares*
*thinks*
Nope.
*leaves*

Seriously though......I don't remember you. Sorry.

Hidden Ninja45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 02:59 AM   #15
Red
sorry red :(

Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

I do, but I mean you weren't gone for THAT long, Kenshin.

I don't know what to put here yet, so I leave you with a nice picture of a buffalo.

Spoiler:
Haha, just kidding.

<3 this heart represents the bromance of Red and RockyL. /brohug
Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 12:22 PM   #16
ObitoUchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

I had been pretty on-and-off. I don't remember you too well... I joined again in September of this year... Maybe briefly in the spring, but it would be fine if you forgot. Heh.

(^ ^)/)))
/_!_\ Hidan to Kakuzu: Draw me like one of your RICH girls...

Quote:
Wrinkles makes Obito tingle (#^.^#)
Official Co-leader of the Official
FC!

I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your signature
ObitoUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 12:28 PM   #17
Vornmusion
Smooth as Sandpaper
Sage of Lemonade
CB Murder Bros & Co.
Urthalre Di Wer Kepesk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red View Post
I do, but I mean you weren't gone for THAT long, Kenshin.
He was gong long enough. Too long.
Old 02-13-2013, 06:56 PM   #18
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Ahem...
Spoiler:
KENSHIN AGOGO BABY

Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 06:58 PM   #19
Blind Uchiha
formerly Kuroi Kagai
Lightning Amp Disciple
Justice of the BG

Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.
Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Blind Uchiha

Sorry, who were you again?

Blind Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 08:51 AM   #20
kanisawa
/has an empty smile

kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I do, but you most likely don't know me. xD

Marko
kanisawa is offline   Reply With Quote