Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 02-12-2013, 02:07 PM   #21
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi
Default Re: What things irritate you the most?

You.....
haha I am just kidding..

I hate Judgmental people.

Gossipers.
Idiots.
Assholes.
Wanna be's.
Floaters.
Math
Math
Math
Gold Diggers
Math
Cheaters
Math
Maik
Math
Noctis
School.
Time
Santa clause
Easter Bunny
Fake Jesus.

Sorry to be blunt, but...

Guys that say they are a girl and are allowed to be in girls locker roomsand bothrooms. Because that means I can't do it.

Girls who think they are a guy.

Nothing aginst gays, just when you say you are not that sex. But it doens't bother me that much. I just don't understand is all.

Boring Church days.

Hypocrates.
Sassy girls
Smart asses
People who say they do nothing wrong, when they cleary do.
Blamers
Babies
babies and babies.

Shisko Shi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 02:13 PM   #22
Kirin Inuzuka
Chunin Exam Participant

Kirin Inuzuka is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kirin Inuzuka is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kirin Inuzuka is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kirin Inuzuka is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kirin Inuzuka is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shisko Shi View Post
You.....
haha I am just kidding..

I hate Judgmental people.

Gossipers.
Idiots.
Assholes.
Wanna be's.
Floaters.
Math
Math
Math
Gold Diggers
Math
Cheaters
Math
Maik
Math
Noctis
School.
Time
Santa clause
Easter Bunny
Fake Jesus.

Sorry to be blunt, but...

Guys that say they are a girl and are allowed to be in girls locker roomsand bothrooms. Because that means I can't do it.

Girls who think they are a guy.

Nothing aginst gays, just when you say you are not that sex. But it doens't bother me that much. I just don't understand is all.

Boring Church days.

Hypocrates.
Sassy girls
Smart asses
People who say they do nothing wrong, when they cleary do.
Blamers
Babies
babies and babies.
I agree with you on cheaters, cheaters are horrible people however, I'd like to explain the whole girl thinking she's a guy or guy thinking he's a girl. I'm not tell you, you have to like it, but at least understand.

You see it's a scientific fact that there is a difference between the male and female brain and it's been shown that a trans-gendered male who thinks he's a girl actually does have a female brain and a trans-gendered female who thinks she's a guy has a male brain. So basically they were born with the body of one gender but the brain of another.

You come to love not by finding the perfect person but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly.
Kirin Inuzuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 02:14 PM   #23
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

For those who are irritated by judgmental people.

You are being judgmental, just saying, it cannot be avoided.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Jakropha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 02:17 PM   #24
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

No no I know that. But when I am with my aunt and she is like. "He is so dumb" To all the foster kids she has is what I mena or talking about soem girl haveing a big ass. OR being fat.

I know I am a little judgmental.

Old 02-12-2013, 07:09 PM   #25
Vex
Special Jonin Candidate

Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

My manboy threatens me all the time because at work I talk and laugh with other co-workers. (We work at the same place.) He always thinks I'm flirting with them. Even when he's not mad, he brings it up like-- as a text the other day I got 'Hey, are you done with ____?" I looked up and he was watching me.

Are you done being a little cockjuggler? I can't help that I'm hilarious. Human interaction is inevitable. And take something for you analpain because I'm getting sick of it. Are you that insecure with yourself? There's nothing I hate more than this little bit right here. At the moment at least.
Plus there's a girl at work that follows him around and has actually stated that she likes him, and he talks to her. WHAT. ARE YOU KIDDING ME. PRACTICE WHAT YOU PREACH.

I wasn't even mad about this to be honest before I was done typing this now I'm pissed.

Vex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 07:20 PM   #26
Vornmusion
Smooth as Sandpaper
Sage of Lemonade
CB Murder Bros & Co.
Urthalre Di Wer Kepesk

Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.
Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vex View Post
My manboy threatens me all the time because at work I talk and laugh with other co-workers. (We work at the same place.) He always thinks I'm flirting with them. Even when he's not mad, he brings it up like-- as a text the other day I got 'Hey, are you done with ____?" I looked up and he was watching me.

Are you done being a little cockjuggler? I can't help that I'm hilarious. Human interaction is inevitable. And take something for you analpain because I'm getting sick of it. Are you that insecure with yourself? There's nothing I hate more than this little bit right here. At the moment at least.
Plus there's a girl at work that follows him around and has actually stated that she likes him, and he talks to her. WHAT. ARE YOU KIDDING ME. PRACTICE WHAT YOU PREACH.

I wasn't even mad about this to be honest before I was done typing this now I'm pissed.
I really have to wonder why you post this, rather than simply telling him. You said you wanted people to be straight with you about problems, specifically ones involving you and them.

Also, is cockjuggler your new word?
Vornmusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 07:23 PM   #27
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Ahem..
  • Taxes
  • 'Roaches
  • Rust
  • Ythen
  • Taxes
  • The Girl
  • Taxes
  • TAXES
  • Shitty Drivers
  • TAXESTAXESTAXESTAXESOBAMATAXESTAXESTAXESTAXES

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 07:25 PM   #28
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

Taxesobamataxes is QUITE the problem these days.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 02-12-2013, 07:26 PM   #29
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Taxes man Taxes... They up in everyones shizz.

Old 02-12-2013, 07:28 PM   #30
Vornmusion
Smooth as Sandpaper
Sage of Lemonade
CB Murder Bros & Co.
Urthalre Di Wer Kepesk

Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
Ahem..
  • Taxes
  • 'Roaches
  • Rust
  • Ythen
  • Taxes
  • The Girl
  • Taxes
  • TAXES
  • Shitty Drivers
  • TAXESTAXESTAXESTAXESOBAMATAXESTAXESTAXESTAXES
I opted for keeping The Girl off my list. SWG players get a +12 modifier to Vorn-tolerates-you-more-than-most-people DC's.
Old 02-12-2013, 07:30 PM   #31
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I heard her cry AND make whale noise. She cannot redeem herself.

Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 07:35 PM   #32
Miss Kitty
Supreme Master

Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Miss Kitty

People that post threads that have already been done a million times before.

Like this one for example

J
ust Call Me Purrs-Hella-Lot Hoe =(^.^)= -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
How's my posting? Dial 1-800-Eat-Poop

Miss Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 07:44 PM   #33
Vex
Special Jonin Candidate

Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

When Vorn appears out of nowhere and replies to my posts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vornmusion View Post
I really have to wonder why you post this, rather than simply telling him. You said you wanted people to be straight with you about problems, specifically ones involving you and them.
I do tell him. Do you really think I'd keep this to myself?

Vex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 07:50 PM   #34
Vornmusion
Smooth as Sandpaper
Sage of Lemonade
CB Murder Bros & Co.
Urthalre Di Wer Kepesk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
I heard her cry AND make whale noise. She cannot redeem herself.
That was quite awful. But SWG man.... you just don't understand..... So let me go on an hour long rant about it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vex View Post
When Vorn appears out of nowhere and replies to my posts.
It appears you accidentally placed a mad face where a <3 should of been. It's ok, we make mistakes sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vex
I do tell him. Do you really think I'd keep this to myself?
Yes.

Last edited by Vornmusion; 02-12-2013 at 10:11 PM.