Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 02-12-2013, 06:40 PM   #21
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Default Re: Post here and I'll tell you why you suck ass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Pink View Post
No.

You suck ass because you always seem peed-off or upset and then it makes me peed off and upset and so on.
The thing is though..I usually never am neither of those, lolz.
People just seem to always perceive it that way, haha.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

BF:

Spoiler:

Throw Rasen-Shuriken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 06:40 PM   #22
Ninja Pink
NDF's Pink Fairy Armadillo

Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidori of Death View Post
This thread sucks almost as much as you.
k

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis Arashi View Post
*breaths fire* *your flatulence blows up your butt*

FUNNY BECAUSE BUTTHOLES SUCK IN FIRE HAHAH.
*Has no butt now*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic View Post
Because sucking ass is the s***! Duhh.
You suck ass because that was weird.

@ Iggy: IT'S HARD TO TELL OK.

@ TRS: I am honestly one of those people.

Hi I'm Pink and I
Forum girls and Ariana Grande <3

happy with my boyfriend :3
Spoiler:

Ninja Pink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 06:43 PM   #23
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

D:< Now what will I suck?! GOD.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 02-12-2013, 06:44 PM   #24
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
@ TRS: I am honestly one of those people.
I am hardly ever mad so, never peed off at anything.
As for upset, I don't know sometimes..maybe? But usually just post less when I am like that instead.

It's just because I come over to straight and formal..that people perceive the worst with things with me, haha.

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 02-12-2013, 06:44 PM   #25
Ninja Pink

Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
D:< Now what will I suck?! GOD.
You can suck my diiiii-

Oh I can't say that here.

@ TRS: I can usually tell when you are joking and actually upset.
But sometimes it's hard so I'm like "wut do i do."

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 02-12-2013, 06:46 PM   #26
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
You can suck my diiiii-

Oh I can't say that here.

IF you can prove your male genitals exist, I will. *waits for you to get naked*
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 02-12-2013, 06:47 PM   #27
e710
Special Jonin Candidate

e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Enlighten me on why I suck if I don't know already.
e710 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 06:51 PM   #28
Ninja Pink

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by e710 View Post
Enlighten me on why I suck if I don't know already.
You suck ass because your username has three numbers and a lower-case letter and that's strange.

Like how can I make a nickname for you with something like that.

Quote:
IF you can prove your male genitals exist, I will. *waits for you to get naked*
*Puts banana inside my pants*

I do.
See.

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 02-12-2013, 06:51 PM   #29
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Eh.. Well when I joke in a serious manner many don't get it as well. I had someone say to me after being like that once..that they did just laugh because they knew I can be like that.
Even the person I'm with can't read me well sooo you're not the only one, lolz. Apparently to complex?

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 02-12-2013, 06:53 PM   #30
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Quote:
You suck ass because your username has three numbers and a lower-case letter and that's strange.

Like how can I make a nickname for you with something like that.

*Puts banana inside my pants*

I do.
See.
*squeeeents*

HMMM.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 02-12-2013, 06:55 PM   #31
Ninja Pink

Awards Showcase

Quote:
*squeeeents*

HMMM.
It's hard just for you.

@ TRS: I WILL FIGURE IT OUT DON'T WORRY.
Nah, I just need to get use to it.xD

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 02-12-2013, 06:56 PM   #32
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

*rubs your banana* MMMM FULL OF POTASSIUM.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 02-12-2013, 06:58 PM   #33
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

And it's black white and slimy!
With a greasy black peeeeel!

Best of both worlds.

Jakropha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 06:58 PM   #34
Ninja Pink

Awards Showcase

Quote:
*rubs your banana* MMMM FULL OF POTASSIUM.
Hey.
Don't touch me there.
That is my no-no square.

@ Jak: You suck ass because you make me speechless when you say things like that.

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 02-12-2013, 06:59 PM   #35
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi

Tell me...

You're captain of the football team and are heavily involved in other sports. You actually get pretty decent grades, but most people don't know that. Most girls really really REALLY want to date you, but you don't notice or care for them. They're just fangirls. Like Sasuke.
You have a cool headed manner, and it almost appears as serious. When you're out in the games playing, you're just as serious but extremely aggressive. This is what leads the NDF football team to victory (lol in reality the team would suck ass but lets just imagine it otherwise)
You're popular and a lot of people look up to you and see you as most likely to win "Best All Around" in the yearbook. You walk into a party and everyone shouts "AYYY IT'S COLLIIIIIN" and you get attacked by high fives by your teammates and crew and hugs by desperate females. But most people don't know a lot about you personally because you don't let anyone in a lot.
Shisko Shi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 07:00 PM   #36
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Hey.
Don't touch me there.
That is my no-no square.

@ Jak: You suck ass because you make me speechless when you say things like that.
You say no-no.

But I say yes-yes and that's what matters.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 02-12-2013, 07:03 PM   #37
Ninja Pink

Awards Showcase

Quote:
You say no-no.

But I say yes-yes and that's what matters.
*Calls out rape*

@ Shi: You suck ass because you left that thing here and you scared me now I'm scarred.
And WHURR R DEM SIG PICS BISH.

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 02-12-2013, 07:04 PM   #38
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

You told me to suck it. ;-;
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 02-12-2013, 07:06 PM   #39
Leafy
has a deathwish!

Leafy just might be Kage someday.
Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

But what if I don't suck ass. O:
Leafy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 07:08 PM   #40
Ninja Pink

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafy View Post
But what if I don't suck ass. O:
You do.
You suck ass because you refuse pix and you're probably hot so I DON'T SEE THE PROBLEM.

Quote:
You told me to suck it. ;-;
I lied.
IT'S ACTUALLY A BANANA I'M SORRY FOR LYING.

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler: