Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 02-12-2013, 06:33 PM   #1
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi
Default Post here and I'll tell you why Pink sucks ass

Title yo.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 02-12-2013, 06:39 PM   #2
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Default Re: Post here and I'll tell you why Pink sucks ass

Gogogogo

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sai's brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 06:42 PM   #3
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sai's brother View Post
Gogogogo
Kso, pink made this thread and she hurt my feelings. Therefore, she's a meany butt who likes to suck ass. Also, she's mean. And sucks butt. For money. Which she spends on BUTT SUCKING CLASSES.

She has Phd. in butt suck.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 02-12-2013, 06:43 PM   #4
Ninja Pink
NDF's Pink Fairy Armadillo

Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

bby u no i wuv u.

Hi I'm Pink and I
Forum girls and Ariana Grande <3

happy with my boyfriend :3
Spoiler:

Ninja Pink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 06:45 PM   #5
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Pink View Post
bby u no i wuv u.
I appreciate it. BUTT, you just suck buttass sometiems. And leave little hickey marks. So now I have to wear pants or I'll be embarrassed. I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels this way.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 02-12-2013, 06:48 PM   #6
Ninja Pink

Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by noctis arashi View Post
i appreciate it. Butt, you just suck buttass sometiems. And leave little hickey marks. So now i have to wear pants or i'll be embarrassed. I'm sure i'm not the only one who feels this way.
:o
YOUR ASS SUCKING IS WORSE IT LEAVES BRUISES AND IT MAKES HARD FOR ME TO SIT SOMETIMES I GET TEARS IN MY EYES JUST TRYING.

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 02-12-2013, 06:49 PM   #7
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Quote:
:o
YOUR ASS SUCKING IS WORSE IT LEAVES BRUISES AND IT MAKES HARD FOR ME TO SIT SOMETIMES I GET TEARS IN MY EYES JUST TRYING.
I CAN'T HELP THAT MY MOUTH IS SO POWERFUL. MAYBE IT'S BECAUSE YOU'RE WEAK. BUT YOU HAVE A PHD IN ASS SUCKING.

;-; *cries*
Grand Master Roleplayer

Last edited by Noctis Arashi; 02-12-2013 at 06:55 PM.
Noctis Arashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 06:53 PM   #8
Ninja Pink

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis Arashi View Post
I CAN'T HELP THAT MY MOUTH IS SO POWERFUL. MAYBE IT'S BECAUSE YOUR WEAK. BUT YOU HAVE A PHD IN ASS SUCKING.

;-; *cries*
I AM NOT WEAK.

PLEASE STOP IT HURTS ME YOU'RE HURTING ME.

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 02-12-2013, 06:54 PM   #9
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I AM NOT WEAK.

PLEASE STOP IT HURTS ME YOU'RE HURTING ME.
WEAAAAK. *pokes your tiny biceps*

I CAN'T HELP IT YOU'RE SO FRAGILE.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 02-12-2013, 06:59 PM   #10
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

If Pink played LoL.

She could even break Hayleys back

Jakropha is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 07:01 PM   #11
Ninja Pink

Awards Showcase

Quote:
WEAAAAK. *pokes your tiny biceps*

I CAN'T HELP IT YOU'RE SO FRAGILE.
BUT YOU'RE JUST SO ROUGH I TOLD YOU I LIKE IT GENTLE AND YOU DON'T LISTEN.

@ Jak: Is that a compliment?

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 02-12-2013, 07:01 PM   #12
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi

Post.

Shisko Shi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 07:06 PM   #13
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Quote:
BUT YOU'RE JUST SO ROUGH I TOLD YOU I LIKE IT GENTLE AND YOU DON'T LISTEN.

@ Jak: Is that a compliment?
I'M SORRY I JUST GET CAUGHT UP IN THE MOMENT.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shisko Shi View Post
Post.
Because Blue>>>>>>>Pink
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 02-12-2013, 07:09 PM   #14
Ninja Pink

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I'M SORRY I JUST GET CAUGHT UP IN THE MOMENT.

Because Blue>>>>>>>Pink

I can't believe you said that!

*Starts to pack*

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 02-12-2013, 07:11 PM   #15
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Bby I don't mean it. By >>>> I meant <<<<<<. ;-; </3
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 02-12-2013, 07:15 PM   #16
Ninja Pink

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Bby I don't mean it. By >>>> I meant <<<<<<. ;-; </3
You told me you would never say that!
You PROMISED.

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 02-12-2013, 07:16 PM   #17
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Quote:
You told me you would never say that!
You PROMISED.
I know... I- I'm sorry.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 02-12-2013, 07:18 PM   #18
Ninja Pink

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I know... I- I'm sorry.
I'm going to my mother's!

*Stomps toward the door*

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 02-12-2013, 07:18 PM   #19
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

*locks door* *burns you alive inside house*

I CAN'T DEAL WITH REJECTION.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 02-12-2013, 07:23 PM   #20
Ninja Pink

Awards Showcase

Quote:
*locks door* *burns you alive inside house*

I CAN'T DEAL WITH REJECTION.

*Ghost form*

What a rational and reasonable way of handling that situation.

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Tags
pink sux asssh