Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Omniverse

Omniverse Anything goes in this forum. Any multiverse, any singleverse, any fight. Just know in advance that Kakashi can't beat Superman.

View Poll Results: Who would win?
Khal Drogo 1 100.00%
Daario Naharis 0 0%
Tie 0 0%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-12-2013, 01:16 PM   #1
Ninja of Cao
Banned

Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Ninja of Cao
Default Khal Drogo vs Daario Naharis

Two men who have both loved Daenerys Targaryen and supported her with all their strength; but what if they fought each other to win her heart? Who would win in a duel to the death between Khal Drogo, the mightiest Dothraki warlord ever to be born in Essos, and Daario Naharis, the fearsome mercenary commander who has mastered a lethal slash/stab combination with his two different swords?

Knowledge: Minimal
Preparation: 1 minute
Starting distance: 50 m

Khal Drogo
Spoiler:

Support: Is mounted on a horse
Armor: None
Weapons: Bow and arrows, arakh saber, two knives

Daario Naharis
Spoiler:

Support: None
Armor: Cloth
Weapons: Arakh saber and stiletto rapier

My own conclusion:
Spoiler:

I like Daario's combination of a thin stabbing sword and a curved slashing sword, but I don't think he can do anything against the best Dothraki warrior alive, who is mounted on a horse and has the home field advantage of the Dothraki Sea. If Daario can even get Drogo off the horse he surprises me, because I don't see how he can win this. Of course he has much combat experience as a mercenary, but I doubt that he can fight a mounted warrior, in the Dothraki Sea, who can appear out of nowhere in the high grass and put an arrow in his chest before he can react. Daario is doomed in this scenario, and even if they engage in an open field I still vote for Drogo because of his superior strength and agility (he killed five enemies at once after being shot with an arrow and having a part of his chest cut off... if that's not a great warrior feat then I don't now what it is). In the end, I (of course) vote for my personal favorite character, the warlord of the Dothraki Sea.
Final conclusion: Khal Drogo wins.
Ninja of Cao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 01:23 PM   #2
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Khal Drogo vs Daario Naharis

Again. Drogo rapes. Daario is a mercenary. Basically a douche who'd run away with first chance to save his life.
Drogo = Big mountain of muscles
GG.
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 01:28 PM   #3
Ninja of Cao
Banned

Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maruko View Post
Again. Drogo rapes. Daario is a mercenary. Basically a douche who'd run away with first chance to save his life.
Drogo = Big mountain of muscles
GG.
I seriously cannot think of any warrior native to Essos that could possibly defeat Khal Drogo... regarding those in Essos who are not native to the continent, maybe ser Jorah Mormont could win if he is fully armored... but he had a lot of trouble fighting against a bloodrider who was not half as skilled as Drogo himself. So let's scratch that idea...

In my opinion, the only man who currently exists in Essos that would probably defeat Drogo, is Arstan Whitebeard (since he has armor and is considered one of the most skilled knights in the world).
Old 02-12-2013, 01:34 PM   #4
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja of Cao View Post
I seriously cannot think of any warrior native to Essos that could possibly defeat Khal Drogo... regarding those in Essos who are not native to the continent, maybe ser Jorah Mormont could win if he is fully armored... but he had a lot of trouble fighting against a bloodrider who was not half as skilled as Drogo himself. So let's scratch that idea...

In my opinion, the only man who currently exists in Essos that would probably defeat Drogo, is Arstan Whitebeard (since he has armor and is considered one of the most skilled knights in the world).
In his prime, yes. Current Arstan is way too old.
But, hey, skill is what matters.
Old 02-12-2013, 01:41 PM   #5
Ninja of Cao
Banned

Awards Showcase

Quote:
In his prime, yes. Current Arstan is way too old.
But, hey, skill is what matters.
True. Was Arstan (aka Barristan Selmy), correct when he said to the kingsguard "even now I could cut through all of you like cake", or was that an exaggaration?

*thinks of comparing Barristan Selmy to Joffrey Baratheon just because I want to see the annoying kid dead*
Old 02-12-2013, 02:17 PM   #6
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

...claiming Drogo is above Barristan is just stupid

that implies he's on the same level as prime Robert Baratheon and Rheagar

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The Immortal Watch Dog is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 05:00 AM   #7
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immortal Watch Dog View Post
...claiming Drogo is above Barristan is just stupid

that implies he's on the same level as prime Robert Baratheon and Rheagar
Agreed. I said young Baristan owns him, but current old Baristan would struggle.
Old 02-13-2013, 11:32 AM   #8
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Agreed. I said young Baristan owns him, but current old Baristan would struggle.
I mean Drogo was all hype- if he had done more I could see him justifying his hype for a win over Barristan maybe..maybe this is guy who was ranked directly below the sword of morning for christs sakes..and he backed it up

the only person I could see taking Barristan is maybe Sam Tarley's father he was said to be one of the greatest soldiers in Westeros and IIRC right up there with Robert and Rheagar

oh and for the record Arthur Dayne would pwn everybody we're talking about here

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The Immortal Watch Dog is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
a song of ice and fire, daario naharis, game of thrones, khal drogo