Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 02-11-2013, 07:56 PM   #1
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Ex-cop charged with murder.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013...th-murder?lite

Anyone read anything about this? I just read most of the maniphesto and have been discussing it with my family for the past couple hours.

Thoughts?
χ Δ|✝ΣR

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Devroux is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 07:59 PM   #2
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi
Default Re: Ex-cop charged with murder.

Well then.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 02-11-2013, 08:01 PM   #3
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Already know about this.

They were suspecting him for the shooting of a b/f friend in Irvine.

He also was in the city of my school last week.

He fled up to Big Bear.

http://www.pe.com/local-news/riversi...and-killed.ece

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 08:01 PM   #4
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to NINE-TAILS-BIJU

i heard about this, i saw it on the news this morning. his car get found all burned up and had a rifle inside it. now they are strengthening the borders due to this...

~World of Meep~
I BLAME FORUM FOR HAVING SUCH A SUCKY SIGGY ;~;
NINE-TAILS-BIJU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 08:02 PM   #5
Leafy
has a deathwish!

Leafy just might be Kage someday.
Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Dorner on left, LL Cool J on right.

Striking resemblence, no?
Leafy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 08:03 PM   #6
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Funny thing was,

some LAPD officers opened fired on two ladies in a truck. One was shot in the hand, other in the back

Dorner had a gray truck, while the ladies were in a blue truck.

Also heard that he burned his truck.

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:

Last edited by Kakashi Hatake_Yamato; 02-11-2013 at 08:06 PM.
Old 02-11-2013, 08:10 PM   #7
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to NINE-TAILS-BIJU

yeah that's what i was talking about. they found a rifle in it too..

~World of Meep~
I BLAME FORUM FOR HAVING SUCH A SUCKY SIGGY ;~;
NINE-TAILS-BIJU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 08:15 PM   #8
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi Hatake_Yamato View Post
Funny thing was,

some LAPD officers opened fired on two ladies in a truck. One was shot in the hand, other in the back

Dorner had a gray truck, while the ladies were in a blue truck.
They opened fire on a woman and her daughter doing their mail route just because it looked like Dorner's truck.

They also rammed and shot at another similar car, which also turned out to be the wrong one.

So basically, they're just trying to kill the guy that didn't follow the unwritten rules for being a cop and trying to rat another out.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 02-11-2013, 08:17 PM   #9
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

heheh. lapd. open fire at every truck they think is dorner's.

i just hope he doesnt come back down in my school area....

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 02-11-2013, 08:19 PM   #10
Devroux

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi Hatake_Yamato View Post
heheh. lapd. open fire at every truck they think is dorner's.

i just hope he doesnt come back down in my school area....
Basically, if they're not taking the time to even run license plates or check before they open fire on people that are innocent, then there's probably something wrong.

And why? You're pinning him to a crowd you don't know is right. In his maniphesto, he outlines that he's ONLY after the cops that wronged him.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 02-11-2013, 08:36 PM   #11
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

Can't remember who, or whatever city, was saying something like, "ok, you guys are doing an excellent job" after the firing on the ladies incident.
pretty screwed up already.

hahah. His manifesto. Some parts already came true.

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 02-11-2013, 10:01 PM   #12
AgentShayd
Leader of the Demon Wolves
A title awarded to one who has become the Member of the Month of March and a great peapod neighbor

AgentShayd completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

He murdered three police officers, then he threatened the families of those dead and those that ratted him out. That is why they are hunting him. He ex-military and now law enforcement, he knows how things work and how to survive. This is not going to be an easy catch. Its like something out of a movie script or NCIS..

Veterinary Technician Friesian Horse Lover

Proud German Shepherd and Pitbull mom!

The Hellion Chronicles: Blood Curse of the Gemini Chapters One and Two release date:
Easter Sunday April 20th2014
"Sometimes bonds by blood are fatal."
AgentShayd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 10:14 PM   #13
Devroux

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentShayd View Post
He murdered three police officers, then he threatened the families of those dead and those that ratted him out. That is why they are hunting him. He ex-military and now law enforcement, he knows how things work and how to survive. This is not going to be an easy catch. Its like something out of a movie script or NCIS..
He's hunting them down after they allegedly lied in several different meetings in order to get him fired when he was trying to rat a superior out for using excessive force. His actions are in retaliation.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 02-11-2013, 10:34 PM   #14
AgentShayd
Leader of the Demon Wolves
A title awarded to one who has become the Member of the Month of March and a great peapod neighbor

Awards Showcase

Yes and no.. Ratting out is not worth murder in my opinion. I wouldn't believe a word out of his mouth now if you paid me... >.> Murder is MURDER. This wasn't war, this was a revenge killing and then threatening families... The guy deserves justice of the other side kind.

Veterinary Technician Friesian Horse Lover

Proud German Shepherd and Pitbull mom!

The Hellion Chronicles: Blood Curse of the Gemini Chapters One and Two release date:
Easter Sunday April 20th2014
"Sometimes bonds by blood are fatal."
AgentShayd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 12:16 AM   #15
Devroux

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentShayd View Post
Yes and no.. Ratting out is not worth murder in my opinion. I wouldn't believe a word out of his mouth now if you paid me... >.> Murder is MURDER. This wasn't war, this was a revenge killing and then threatening families... The guy deserves justice of the other side kind.
Have you read his manifesto? It outlines that these cops take crime scene pictures for games, fudge the rules to keep each other out of trouble (like the excessive violence crimes, including the same guy involved in the Rodney King incident that is now a captain) and so much more. It's no secret that cops can get corrupt, especially being in the seat of power they are.

Dorner tried to rat out a superior and it turned around into him getting laid off for it. If these cops are hooked together and one tries to go against the grain to keep things just, you don't think the other cops would do something about it?

Just as his manifesto says, I highly doubt that it's just because he got fired after reporting a superior for excessive violence. Things had to go on that the police aren't going to talk about. Bullying is everywhere, so I wouldn't be surprised that he got bullied into these circumstances.

If an ex-military, ex-LAPD has fought the good fight for years, then suddenly turns around and starts going after cops, you don't think something's a bit wrong? He's laid out an 11,400+ word manifesto outlining who he's going after and why, you don't think you'd listen to someone who's basically putting his last words into something like that? Sure, don't believe all of it, he's a murderer, but don't write it off either.

The same cops he's trying to take down are hurting innocent people trying to take out one man because he's just against them. He's not going after just random people, but specific people and their families. He's been alienated by his own for the things the police department did to him, so he's taking revenge. He knows he's on death row, but he wants justice.

He says NUMEROUS times that when the police fess up to their lies, he'll stop. That's all he wants. He's not holding people hostage, he's not asking for a ransom. He just wants his name cleared.

One man is taking on a large portion of the Californian police force. I wouldn't chalk it off to "he's just a murderer and deserves what he's getting."
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 02-12-2013, 06:22 PM   #16
RockyL
no longer has an out of date War System related custom title

RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via ICQ to RockyL

I agree Dev but you're missing some key points here. He killed two civilians and one Riverside police officer, not even LAPD. Also we can't just assume everything he writes in his manifesto is 100% true. Police corruption is something that is serious and needs to be dealt with, but not in the way he is doing so. I would like to hear what he has, and then send him to the chair, but at this point I feel like he isn't going to just drop his weapons and come in.

"This punch will be larger than life!" - Choji
"A failure will win even at the cost of their own life!" - Gai

The Orochimaru of the Forums
I am teh SMEX!

<3 This heart represents the bromance of Red and RockyL. /brohug
RockyL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 06:25 PM   #17
Miss Kitty
Supreme Master

Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Miss Kitty

Looks like he's gonna be nothing but ashes now.. guess we'll never know what exactly he was trying to prove.

J
ust Call Me Purrs-Hella-Lot Hoe =(^.^)= -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
How's my posting? Dial 1-800-Eat-Poop

Miss Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 06:30 PM   #18
RockyL
no longer has an out of date War System related custom title

RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via ICQ to RockyL

I doubt they would have let him leave the cabin alive anyway. Once the U.S Marshals show up, you know you dun goofed.

"This punch will be larger than life!" - Choji
"A failure will win even at the cost of their own life!" - Gai

The Orochimaru of the Forums
I am teh SMEX!

<3 This heart represents the bromance of Red and RockyL. /brohug
RockyL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 06:41 PM   #19
Devroux

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockyL View Post
I agree Dev but you're missing some key points here. He killed two civilians and one Riverside police officer, not even LAPD. Also we can't just assume everything he writes in his manifesto is 100% true. Police corruption is something that is serious and needs to be dealt with, but not in the way he is doing so. I would like to hear what he has, and then send him to the chair, but at this point I feel like he isn't going to just drop his weapons and come in.
He killed two civilians related to one of the officers that screwed him over when he was part of the police force. Because of what happened with his career, he lost his family, so he's taking revenge.

You can't guarantee that his manifesto is 100% accurate, but if someone who's ex-military, ex-police, and is taking the time to write 11,400+ last words, then you've kind of got to take it with a grain of salt. If you can push a man like that to the brink and he starts calling out certain people that screwed him over in his life, then he's probably been terribly wronged.

I'm not saying that what he's doing is right, because it really isn't, but if I were pushed to my limits, lost everything I cared about, then I'd probably do the same damn thing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Kitty View Post
Looks like he's gonna be nothing but ashes now.. guess we'll never know what exactly he was trying to prove.
So I heard. And now the investigation of what really happened will probably end with him, because police corruption isn't that big of a deal.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 02-12-2013, 09:01 PM   #20
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/...213309749.html

now they're figuring out if the body is him

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote: