Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ

Battlegrounds HQ The headquarters of the debating area. Introduce yourself here, get to know other Battlegrounds, and discuss the details and events of the BG.

Closed Thread

Old 02-11-2013, 08:53 PM   #461
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi
Default Re: BG Convo #72: Mr.Tiddles is Awesome

It's not to say I have anything against Daph as a person, but the way she parades around being literally the worst fangirl I've ever witness makes me physically cringe every time.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 02-11-2013, 08:56 PM   #462
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Throw Rasen-Shuriken

It's alright Noctis. Just calm down and go off to masturbate to relieve the frustration you feel. You'll be fine after. ^_^

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 02-11-2013, 08:58 PM   #463
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

As great as that sounds, I did already.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 02-11-2013, 08:59 PM   #464
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I haven't done so for a day no wonder my minds been in the gutter part of this day. >.<
I've been catching up on sleep instead.

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 02-11-2013, 09:00 PM   #465
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

You should uh, perhaps go to that. *nods*
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 02-11-2013, 09:01 PM   #466
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

Aaaanyways............

Old 02-11-2013, 09:03 PM   #467
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

What's that face for? It's just masturbation. Jeez.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 02-11-2013, 09:03 PM   #468
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Lolz poor Sage.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis Arashi View Post
You should uh, perhaps go to that. *nods*
Hm..maybe, maybe not. Unlike some guys..females can wait a bit, lolz.

Perhaps I'll try throwing you into one of my group fantasies to do that.

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 02-11-2013, 09:05 PM   #469
Sagepain

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throw Rasen-Shuriken View Post

Old 02-11-2013, 09:06 PM   #470
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throw Rasen-Shuriken View Post
Lolz poor Sage.Hm..maybe, maybe not. Unlike some guys..females can wait a bit, lolz.

That's something that I've definitely learned. xD

Well then. Feel free.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 02-11-2013, 09:06 PM   #471
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Aahahaha lolz

My head already hurts. Too much laughing seriously isn't helping that. >.<

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 02-11-2013, 09:07 PM   #472
Sagepain

Awards Showcase

Well. I'm sure you aren't the first to imagine forum members..........So I'm not uncomfortable in the slightest.

Eagle >.>

Old 02-11-2013, 09:07 PM   #473
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Sideback is just so adorable. :P
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 02-11-2013, 09:09 PM   #474
Sagepain

Awards Showcase

I'm a bit of a pervert myself.....though I don't go out of my way to show it, nor do I just make perverted jokes.......or statements all day.

Soooo, speaking of fish

Old 02-11-2013, 09:11 PM   #475
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagepain View Post
Well. I'm sure you aren't the first to imagine forum members..........So I'm not uncomfortable in the slightest.
I also have dreams about forum members. Which I definately know that's not uncommon around here, lolz.
If you were sorry. I have a bad habit of randomly being open with things at times. Since I have no trouble talking about adult related topics.

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 02-11-2013, 09:12 PM   #476
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

I stopped having dreams a long time ago. D:
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 02-11-2013, 09:12 PM   #477
Sagepain

Awards Showcase

Noctis........where do you live?

Just wondering since someone is planning to nuke a US state.

Old 02-11-2013, 09:14 PM   #478
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

It's an extremely conservative state.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 02-11-2013, 09:15 PM   #479
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis Arashi View Post
I stopped having dreams a long time ago. D:
Sometimes they just start out as like an adventure or something..then it suddenly turns more intimate at times, which is fine as long as it's not someone that I'm trying to not think of or forget. >.<
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagepain View Post
Noctis........where do you live?

Just wondering since someone is planning to nuke a US state.
Glad..I'm not in the US then.

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 02-11-2013, 09:16 PM   #480
Sagepain

Awards Showcase

@Noctis: I don't give a , just tell me!

Closed Thread