Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ

Battlegrounds HQ The headquarters of the debating area. Introduce yourself here, get to know other Battlegrounds, and discuss the details and events of the BG.

Closed Thread

Old 02-11-2013, 12:52 PM   #401
Roronoa Zoro
The Demon Cutting Emperor
Formerly DaL4stUch1ha

Location: Getting ready to enter Joker's Tournament in the New World
Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to Roronoa Zoro
Default Re: BG Convo #72: Mr.Tiddles is Awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagepain View Post
Uhhg, Eagle is nothing compared to some others.

I've seen trolls that would piss people off more then CoP did.

Staff go after those when they have nothing better to do.........and after getting a lot of reported posts

I remember this guy that goes by the name Zero Pheonix on most sites. He's actually pretty smart but the way he goes about things on first introductions he gives off a horrible image for himself.

He gets banned and then re joins just to troll, yet still holds much more intelligent conversations then most idiots here that I won't name >.>

I remember when Eagle had an argument with him because he was insulting the "staff"
I remember that crap to

J
ust Call Me Bl4ck-Lav3nder Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flags Trailer
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Assassin's
Creed III Trailer

YouTube:
src="

Assassin's Creed Revelation Trailer
YouTube:
src="

Old 02-11-2013, 02:12 PM   #402
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

Quote:
Originally Posted by setsun View Post
Yeah I think I know him

Lol links to his and eagles arguement?
I'm not a staff member on KD anymore so I can't see posts that are in the Staff sections or if they were deleted anymore.

Old 02-11-2013, 02:16 PM   #403
setsun
Special Jonin Candidate

setsun just might be Kage someday.
setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.

Oh I thot it was on here lol nevermind.......... then again I could ask daph since she's still stahh over there
Old 02-11-2013, 03:16 PM   #404
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roronoa Zoro View Post
I remember that crap to
LOL Eagle's BS reports.
Old 02-11-2013, 05:06 PM   #405
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

I feel detached from the BGs guys..

I think you all should tell me how much you love me to make me feel better <3

Old 02-11-2013, 05:08 PM   #406
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Sora View Post

I hate you you suck.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 02-11-2013, 05:10 PM   #407
Sagepain

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Sora View Post

You suck cuz you went 360.

Old 02-11-2013, 05:10 PM   #408
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In my own little world that's in my own little head
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis Arashi View Post
I hate you you suck.
Quote:
You suck cuz you went 360.
NOCTIS ARASHI!!!! SAGEPAIN!!!!! WTH!!!!

You forgot your grammar
Quote:
I hate you, you suck.
Quote:
You suck because you went 360.
fixed it

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
Old 02-11-2013, 05:14 PM   #409
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I hate you.
Old 02-11-2013, 05:22 PM   #410
setsun
Special Jonin Candidate

setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.

http://mobile.theverge.com/2013/2/11...ing-inequality
Old 02-11-2013, 05:32 PM   #411
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by WishfulFairie View Post

NOCTIS ARASHI!!!! SAGEPAIN!!!!! WTH!!!!

You forgot your grammar

fixed it
I know. It was on purpose because I didn't want a pause.

I didn't want, "I hate you, you suck.". I wanted something more like, "Ihateyouyousuck".

But I'm glad you went out of your way to correct a purposeful mistake.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 02-11-2013, 05:34 PM   #412
Sagepain

Awards Showcase

Hmm, I was quite sure it was spelled cuz..........at least thats what mah teacher told meh.

Old 02-11-2013, 05:55 PM   #413
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:

He gets banned and then re joins just to troll, yet still holds much more intelligent conversations then most idiots here that I won't name >.>

I remember when Eagle had an argument with him because he was insulting the "staff"

there are a lot of people like that Sentry is the worse he's carried on a six year vendetta against the OBD

as for Eagle..white knighting the staff it was probably while he was performing certain sexual favors for Scyther

guy should be dead

also..Pope resigning first time in six centuries..any catholics here?

Old 02-11-2013, 05:56 PM   #414
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Agnostic. It is rather interesting though.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 02-11-2013, 06:00 PM   #415
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis Arashi View Post
Agnostic. It is rather interesting though.
There's a Cardinal from Ghana that may end up becoming the first black pope...which while awesome the issue with him is, his views are best described as "crusader era" he's a hard lined hyper conservative and IIRC his views on Islam are "it's the devils religion and it should be purged"

it'd be like having Billy Graham as the Pope

then there's Timothy Dollan an American who reminds me a bit more of John Paul the second

and a few others..

Old 02-11-2013, 06:04 PM   #416
FireShadow
Veteran Chunin

FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

hellooooooooooooo there
Old 02-11-2013, 06:11 PM   #417
setsun
Special Jonin Candidate

Yeah who'd of thot popes could resign

Also iwd what's your thoughts about "ice bullets"?
Old 02-11-2013, 06:14 PM   #418
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In my own little world that's in my own little head
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I'm a catholic
But you dont care

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
Old 02-11-2013, 06:18 PM   #419
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireShadow View Post
hellooooooooooooo there

what'd up Shadow?

Quote:
Yeah who'd of thot popes could resign
to any one with even the briefest understanding of the history of the office..even to them it came as a shock

more likely assassinated, or turns out to be a transvestite (yes this happened more often than resignations lots of popes liked to dress like ladies..and there may have been at least one female pope- which involved the church trying to claim mpreg was possible when she boned an alter boy ) or two popes causing an anti pope crisis

resignations happen rarely the last one was some five hundred and eighty odd years ago

Quote:

Also iwd what's your thoughts about "ice bullets"?
What Ice Bullets? Some nonsense I missed from a recent naruto chapter (I had to stop reading when the Uchihas were so special their broken hearted lovers agony causes them to go evil..stupid Kishi and his idiotic justifications) or you mean like "killers using Ice bullets like assassin movies from the 90's" to which I reply..they'd make really crappy bullets and I'm pretty sure the heat inside the barrel would melt them

Quote:
Originally Posted by WishfulFairie View Post
I'm a catholic
But you dont care
of course I do...and you know it

so whats your take on all this?

Old 02-11-2013, 06:19 PM   #420
setsun
Special Jonin Candidate

@fairy. No your not you're one a dem hoodoo witch ladies /jk

@iwd. No it doesn't have anything to do with naruto and yes that is absolute emo

How about a blood bullet(manufactured using a process of super cooling stabilized blood in a cetrifuge) and a compressed air or co2 gun?

Last edited by setsun; 02-11-2013 at 06:25 PM.
Closed Thread