Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 02-05-2013, 09:10 PM   #141
RadicusMaximus
Apprentice Genin

RadicusMaximus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RadicusMaximus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RadicusMaximus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RadicusMaximus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RadicusMaximus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Super Heroes Rp

(Bamp)

The answer to life is Nutella

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
RadicusMaximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 09:23 PM   #142
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi

"Cool, last one and I am done..." Max landed on the ground as he kneeled downs bringing his hands down as the gravity distroied the entire area infron of him for 20 feet. He then stood up as he was brought to the ground. Hand cuffed.

You're captain of the football team and are heavily involved in other sports. You actually get pretty decent grades, but most people don't know that. Most girls really really REALLY want to date you, but you don't notice or care for them. They're just fangirls. Like Sasuke.
You have a cool headed manner, and it almost appears as serious. When you're out in the games playing, you're just as serious but extremely aggressive. This is what leads the NDF football team to victory (lol in reality the team would suck ass but lets just imagine it otherwise)
You're popular and a lot of people look up to you and see you as most likely to win "Best All Around" in the yearbook. You walk into a party and everyone shouts "AYYY IT'S COLLIIIIIN" and you get attacked by high fives by your teammates and crew and hugs by desperate females. But most people don't know a lot about you personally because you don't let anyone in a lot.
Shisko Shi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 04:30 PM   #143
RadicusMaximus
Apprentice Genin

RadicusMaximus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RadicusMaximus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RadicusMaximus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RadicusMaximus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RadicusMaximus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Jeremiah grabbed a cop and pulled him toward himself. "Handcuff me." He told the cop.

The cop handcuffed him, and Jeremiah got in the cop's car.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 02-06-2013, 09:28 PM   #144
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

"Well this is fun... Cops are WEAK!!!!" He then lats down to sleep.

You're captain of the football team and are heavily involved in other sports. You actually get pretty decent grades, but most people don't know that. Most girls really really REALLY want to date you, but you don't notice or care for them. They're just fangirls. Like Sasuke.
You have a cool headed manner, and it almost appears as serious. When you're out in the games playing, you're just as serious but extremely aggressive. This is what leads the NDF football team to victory (lol in reality the team would suck ass but lets just imagine it otherwise)
You're popular and a lot of people look up to you and see you as most likely to win "Best All Around" in the yearbook. You walk into a party and everyone shouts "AYYY IT'S COLLIIIIIN" and you get attacked by high fives by your teammates and crew and hugs by desperate females. But most people don't know a lot about you personally because you don't let anyone in a lot.
Old 02-09-2013, 04:00 PM   #145
Spectual
Chunin

Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

( Another Bump. )
Spectual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 05:34 PM   #146
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

(lol I already did.)

Old 02-10-2013, 01:55 AM   #147
Spectual
Chunin

Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

( you did? Must have posted at the same time. )
Old 02-10-2013, 09:31 PM   #148
RadicusMaximus
Apprentice Genin

Clarence's eyes quickly flickered back into consciousness. He looked at Ebon standing over him, about to attack, but then realized that Ebon was just helping.

"Thanks, heh," Clarence responded, trying to recall what happened. Oh, right, the guy ran off. "Alright, guys, first thing we are gonna do as a crew is find out what that guy was up to."Clarence said as he struggled to stand up.
"Let's go." He said, walking in the direction of the man who ran off.

Old 02-11-2013, 02:35 AM   #149
Spectual
Chunin

"Wait, just who the hell are you?" Lucas says looking at the man who just got up.
Old 02-11-2013, 03:03 PM   #150
Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

"Don't mention it." Ebon got up and followed Clarence on instinct.

Click the spoiler!!!
Spoiler:

Hozuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 03:13 PM   #151
Spectual
Chunin

Lucas watched as the two men walked off. "Can they even see me?" he mumbles to himself. "I'm not a ghost am i?" He says looking at his hands, He then punches the nearby wall to see if he was a ghost.

He grabs his hand in pain and backs away from the wall. "Guess im not a ghost after all" He then looks around to see if anyone was watching.
Old 02-11-2013, 06:40 PM   #152
RadicusMaximus
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectual View Post
Lucas watched as the two men walked off. "Can they even see me?" he mumbles to himself. "I'm not a ghost am i?" He says looking at his hands, He then punches the nearby wall to see if he was a ghost.

He grabs his hand in pain and backs away from the wall. "Guess im not a ghost after all" He then looks around to see if anyone was watching.
Clarence turns around to see the man behind Ebon not following. He tried to remember the man's name, then realized he hadn't introduced himself yet.

"Hi, I'm Clarence." He said, invitingly. "It seems as though I have lost some of my crew...would you like to join?"

Old 02-12-2013, 12:53 PM   #153
Spectual
Chunin

"Clarence huh? Haven't heard a name like that, Anyway i'm Lucas and what crew exactly?" He then looks around to see if their were any other 'members' . "There's nobody here".
Old 02-12-2013, 03:08 PM   #154
Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

*Wonders when something other than being stuck in a room will happen*

Click the spoiler!!!
Spoiler:

Hozuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 05:34 PM   #155
RadicusMaximus
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
"Clarence huh? Haven't heard a name like that, Anyway i'm Lucas and what crew exactly?" He then looks around to see if their were any other 'members' . "There's nobody here".
Yeah....I guess they all went somewhere...? I guess it's just you, me and Ebon now." Clarence said, gesturing to Ebon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozuki View Post
*Wonders when something other than being stuck in a room will happen*
Spoiler:
We get out once we get to this guy.

Old 02-13-2013, 05:50 PM   #156
Spectual
Chunin

"Oh so his name is Ebon" Lucas then looks at Ebon and then back to Clarence. "So what do you want to do now?"
Old 02-14-2013, 05:11 PM   #157
RadicusMaximus
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
"Oh so his name is Ebon" Lucas then looks at Ebon and then back to Clarence. "So what do you want to do now?"
Help us find this man. Clarence said. His friendliness was quickly ending. He was getting annoyed. He just wanted to find out what was up with this man.

Old 02-14-2013, 05:34 PM   #158
Spectual
Chunin

"What the guy that sent you flying? I think he ran off over there" He says while pointing to the other end of the room. " And what happened to that ice guy? You were talking to him before weren't you?"
Old 02-18-2013, 10:20 AM   #159
Spectual
Chunin

( Sorry for the double post but BUMP!)