Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 02-10-2013, 07:30 PM   #1
Squall
Veteran Chunin

Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.
Default Yamato's ultimate return!

Maybe a part of Shikaku's plan to defeat the Juubi was to get Naruto to sense where Yamato is by use of his sage mode form. (Or some other explanation revolving the location and retrieval of Yamato to the current battleground)

Sakura mentioned that Yamato may be captured due to the scrutinisation of zetsu's DNA during the night infiltration saga. I would assume that Shikaku would know of this info as this was mentioned about a million years ago, yet nothing seemed to have evolved since then. Shikaku was the Chief Battle Strategist of the alliance. He advised everyone on battle tactics in how to best to mobilise the troops against thee white setsu army and the various ET ninjas. So I am quite sure that he would know that Yamto was missing at some stage in the manga due to Sakura's discovery. I never really speculate what should or should not be known by characters in this story, but my point is, something like this information should (in my eyes) be common knowledge for someone in his shoes.

Something has to happen regarding Yamato, and soon! Quite frankly, I am confused as to why nothing as happened yet regarding this.

Anyways, since Shikaku came up with a plan to severe the ties between the juubi with Obito and Madara, surely he wouldn't just want to leave the juubi being uncontrolled and rampaging loose. Shikaku would want the Juubi to be controlled in some way.

Regardless, If he knew that the juubi required hashirama's cells, why not attempt to get Yamato to control it? He is fully senju, and what Madara stated to Obito, you don't need to posses the rinnegan to control the Juubi, you just require senju DNA.

There was mention that Kakashi would Kamui it away. I don't think so. I believe Yamato will make an appearance soon and blow everyone away on how cool he is.

That is just a theory. I thought why not put it up and hear people's thoughts.

What ya'll think?

If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?

Squall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 07:40 PM   #2
Drake_Stephens
Chunin Exam Participant

Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: Yamato's ultimate return!

I hope so. He needs to come back.

That is all.
Drake_Stephens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 07:43 PM   #3
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Yes. I am hoping for a huge comeback for Yamato!
Heh. Reminds me of my thread. Yamato and Hahirama will come out from the underground place and show the uchihas who the better Mokuton users are!!!

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
She's one of my psycho's
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 07:48 PM   #4
Squall
Veteran Chunin

Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

^ Refueling his sublime hatred for the senju...yeah baby. You don't want to see Madara when he's angry. (Oh but I do!!! He'll become the best character ever!)

I am expecting big things from Yamato also.

Old 02-10-2013, 07:55 PM   #5
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

It'd be nice to see Madara with a little more emotion.

Yup!

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 02-10-2013, 08:11 PM   #6
Izi90
Genin

Izi90 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Izi90 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Izi90 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Izi90 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Izi90 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Izi90 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Kishimoto saves the best for last! I believe Yamato before reunites with Naruto after his resque'age. He will be assisting the fallen Kages first with Aoba and friends =)!
Old 02-10-2013, 08:37 PM   #7
サスケ
Super Banned

サスケ has a full page listing in the Bingo Book...サスケ has a full page listing in the Bingo Book...サスケ has a full page listing in the Bingo Book...サスケ has a full page listing in the Bingo Book...サスケ has a full page listing in the Bingo Book...サスケ has a full page listing in the Bingo Book...

I wouldn't hold my breath. I don't think that many people are eagerly anticipating Yamato's return. Most don't even care about him. Like for example, if in the next Naruto chapter, we switched to Yamato...almost everyone would be mad and call it a bad chapter. Yamato doesn't do that well in the character polls anyways.
サスケ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 08:54 PM   #8
Fighting_dreamer
Chunin Exam Participant

Fighting_dreamer has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fighting_dreamer has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fighting_dreamer has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fighting_dreamer has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fighting_dreamer has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fighting_dreamer has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fighting_dreamer has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fighting_dreamer has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

If that was Shikaku's plan then why wasn't this conveyed to Naruto at an earlier timepoint. Btw was Iruka and the other konoha guy (I forgot his name, the one with specs) shown after Yamato's capture?

I think Yamato days are not over and he has to shine in this war where his skills are needed the most From what I can recall he wasn't shown dead so there is still hope!
I wish Kishi was like Oda at times (the One Piece author)

Fighting_dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 08:55 PM   #9
サスケ
Super Banned

サスケ has a full page listing in the Bingo Book...サスケ has a full page listing in the Bingo Book...サスケ has a full page listing in the Bingo Book...サスケ has a full page listing in the Bingo Book...サスケ has a full page listing in the Bingo Book...サスケ has a full page listing in the Bingo Book...

again, i wouldn't hold my breath
Old 02-10-2013, 09:01 PM   #10
Izi90
Genin

Izi90 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Izi90 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Izi90 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Izi90 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Izi90 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Izi90 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by サスケ View Post
I wouldn't hold my breath. I don't think that many people are eagerly anticipating Yamato's return. Most don't even care about him. Like for example, if in the next Naruto chapter, we switched to Yamato...almost everyone would be mad and call it a bad chapter. Yamato doesn't do that well in the character polls anyways.
Sooo isn't truee. If you read Shonen Japan Weekly, i bet you wouldn't be even be saying that. B-b-b-because many awaits Yamato returns, and in one of last years "Vote for your favorite top 10 Naruto Charaters". Yamato was voted top 7! That's how of a big impact he has been in the series.

Yamato brings freshness into the anime, especially dark-comedy!

YAMATO-TAICHOOO!
Old 02-10-2013, 09:03 PM   #11
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

^totally agreed!

Yamato Taicho!!

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 02-10-2013, 09:06 PM   #12
サスケ
Super Banned

making scary faces isn't dark humor. You should look up what dark humor means. Anyways the last official character poll I saw didn't have Yamato even in the top 20. So either Kishi is going to leave him alone or confirm he is officially dead offscreen. Again, I wouldn't hold my breath
Old 02-10-2013, 09:25 PM   #13
Squall
Veteran Chunin

I'm holding my breath, I may turn blue, but before I pass out, I expect a return =)

Old 02-10-2013, 09:44 PM   #14
サスケ
Super Banned

It would just be like expecting Kakashi's character to turn more interesting...Never gonna happen lol
Old 02-10-2013, 09:51 PM   #15
Izi90
Genin

To サスケ : Making scary face is funny! And it's dark because Naruto is afraid of it xD

Kishimoto isn't as a sadist like J.R.R Tolkien[Song of Ice & Fire/Game of Thrones] whom kill off awesome characters easily.

Let's take an example with Konohamaru, during the siege of 6 Path of Mr.Pain/Evil Nagato from Akatsuki in Konoha. Konohamaru was no where to be found until one event where he was seen going to get caught by Mr.Pain but SURPRISE!!! He Rasengan the hell outta Mr.Pain. And we all rooted for Konohamaru didn't we?

That's how of a surprise Kishimoto style of story telling is. So let's hope for the best ya =D
Old 02-11-2013, 03:56 AM   #16
Souret
Special Jonin Candidate

Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Souret

I just hope he gets rescued in general even if they leave it till the war is over I just want him back XD Wear my Yamato t-shirt atleast once a week in respect for him :P

Souret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 04:48 AM   #17
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

I came here to see Daph's response. :P
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 05:26 AM   #18
coolm3
Genin

coolm3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.coolm3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.coolm3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.coolm3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.coolm3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Skype™ to coolm3

Quote:
Originally Posted by サスケ View Post
It would just be like expecting Kakashi's character to turn more interesting...Never gonna happen lol
I cam see why your rep turned bad fast lol. You think in only one way and you see nothing else. How Yamato's face isn't dark comedy when its more of a lighter version of it since that isn't the main goal. Or how you say Kakashi cannot become more imyeresting when you dont know what may happen on future chapters. Dont be so quick to put down an idea until you have stable supports to stick with it.
The country? The skies? You can have them. I'm busy just protecting what's right in front of me. I don't know what'll happen to me in the future, but if something has fallen at my feet, then the least I can do is pick it up.

A newspaper is a device for making the ignorant more ignorant and the crazy crazier.

You rep me I rep you
coolm3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 12:27 PM   #19
kalmeast
April's Member of the Month

kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

i can imagine Naruto supplying Yamato with the Kuubi chakra...Yamato would become SOP....

Then again, if anything, I think Hashirama should be the one to sense Yamato's presence, because yamato's location is on the way between the leaf and the battlefront.

Epicness in hashi's reaction to Yamato... while Tobirama is pissed with oro for mimicking his Edo tensei, Hashirama otoh would be super excited about Oro mimicking his woodstyle...

Naruto chp 666 features the Sage Of The 6 Paths.
kalmeast is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 07:19 PM   #20
Drake_Stephens
Chunin Exam Participant

Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalmeast View Post
i can imagine Naruto supplying Yamato with the Kuubi chakra...Yamato would become SOP....

Then again, if anything, I think Hashirama should be the one to sense Yamato's presence, because yamato's location is on the way between the leaf and the battlefront.

Epicness in hashi's reaction to Yamato... while Tobirama is pissed with oro for mimicking his Edo tensei, Hashirama otoh would be super excited about Oro mimicking his woodstyle...
Lol oh yeah. Hash would be so excited to see another woodstyle user. hahahaha

That is all.
Drake_Stephens is offline   Reply With Quote