Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 02-11-2013, 05:42 AM   #61
Spectual
Chunin

Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: Thankful to be American.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyl View Post
You can not be American but still be white...*Ahem* The UK.
The UK is awesome.
Spectual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 08:34 AM   #62
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shisko Shi View Post
lol jk I am an american. Then you got people who are americans that can't speak english. And I am not talking about the spanish. I will tell you right now beingan immagrent isn't easy. And we judge the Latinos
I'm sorry, but this must go in my signature, it's just full of win

And to your last bit there, I am related to Mexicans, they don't hate being called Mexican, they love it, they can take a joke just as long as you can take a joke yourself, cause they will make fun of you
They can be hard working, but they can also be lazy, I have seen the inverse and the converse.
Some can speak fluent English, some are still getting they're green cards... Some were born here, but still choose to speak Spanish.
It's just Immigration, nothing to it.

And of course we judge them, you can judge people only three different ways.
Judge them as unbiased
condemn them
or praise them

That's how judging works, we always judge, even those who claim not to judge, it's just how we work.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Jakropha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 01:26 PM   #63
l3thall3g3nd
Chunin Exam Proctor

l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectual View Post
The UK is awesome.
We have a load of problems as well.
Old 02-11-2013, 02:51 PM   #64
Spectual
Chunin

Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by l3thall3g3nd View Post
We have a load of problems as well.
We do, everywhere does. Some have it more than others but it depends on where you live. (Just an example) London might have more deaths per year compared to places like Manchester but Manchester might have more thefts than London.
Spectual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 06:25 PM   #65
RockyL
no longer has an out of date War System related custom title

RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via ICQ to RockyL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shisko Shi View Post
^ Uhuh. No were else huh? Even a country were there is no in school shooting? Phycopaths? A coutnry were you can by accedent leave your phone in a resturant and it will not be stolen.
And pray tell, what country might that be?

"This punch will be larger than life!" - Choji
"A failure will win even at the cost of their own life!" - Gai

The Orochimaru of the Forums
I am teh SMEX!

<3 This heart represents the bromance of Red and RockyL. /brohug
RockyL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 06:27 PM   #66
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

See, where you're all wrong is this:

It's not countries that are good or bad. It's people. And people suck everywhere.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 02-12-2013, 06:29 PM   #67
RockyL
no longer has an out of date War System related custom title

RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via ICQ to RockyL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis Arashi View Post
See, where you're all wrong is this:

It's not countries that are good or bad. It's people. And people suck everywhere.
I'm sorry I can't hear you from the moon.

Haha I just wanted to say that, but yes people suck.

They just suck a little less in America. P:

"This punch will be larger than life!" - Choji
"A failure will win even at the cost of their own life!" - Gai

The Orochimaru of the Forums
I am teh SMEX!

<3 This heart represents the bromance of Red and RockyL. /brohug
RockyL is offline   Reply With Quote