Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 02-10-2013, 06:22 AM   #101
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Japanese Discussion- Word of the Day

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi Hatake_Yamato View Post
french fries. Heheh

じゃがいも
Jyagaimo
- potato

たまねぎ
Tamanegi
- onion

ねぎ
Negi
- green onion

なづび
Nasubi
- eggplant
I thought eggplant was just natsu
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 03:05 PM   #102
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Hmm. U mean nasu?

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
She's one of my psycho's
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 01:00 AM   #103
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

くさ
Kusa
- grass

たき
Taki
- waterfall

すな
Suna
- sand

いわ
Iwa
- stone, rock

きり
Kiri
- fog, mist

Ha
- leaf

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 02-11-2013, 01:19 AM   #104
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Natsu means summer

Haru means Spring

Spoiler:

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 12:38 AM   #105
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

あき
Aki
- fall

かき氷
かきごおり
Kakigoori
- snowcone, shaved ice

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 02-12-2013, 03:23 AM   #106
Izi90
Genin

Izi90 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Izi90 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Izi90 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Izi90 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Izi90 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Izi90 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Kyowa, Ha Aki no Kusa! [Today, Leaf fall on grass]

Good good good?
Old 02-13-2013, 03:42 PM   #107
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

i think you're a bit off...

風邪
かぜ
Kaze
- sick

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:

Last edited by Kakashi Hatake_Yamato; 02-13-2013 at 09:30 PM.
Old 02-13-2013, 05:23 PM   #108
narutogirl13
Special Jonin Candidate

narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Question words

What - Nani/nan
Where - Doko
Who - Dare/donata
When - Itsu
Why - Doushite/naze

IDK the ones for how or which

1. Crair Uchiha
2. Ninja Pink
3. joon61
4. Ninyn
5. Souret
6. Shinagato
7. Rogue Uchiha18
8. Stormy_Uchiha
9. Shisko Shi
10. Gaara-Shukaku
11. The sage of the six paths
narutogirl13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 12:06 AM   #109
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

^ I gotta figure that out too
I know "how much is"
いくら
Ikura

恋人
こいびと
Koibito
- lover

愛してる
あいしてる
Aishiteru
- I love you

Kakashi, Yamato, Iruka. Aishiteru~!

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 02-14-2013, 04:42 PM   #110
narutogirl13
Special Jonin Candidate

narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

I know "which one" is dore, but IDK...

1. Crair Uchiha
2. Ninja Pink
3. joon61
4. Ninyn
5. Souret
6. Shinagato
7. Rogue Uchiha18
8. Stormy_Uchiha
9. Shisko Shi
10. Gaara-Shukaku
11. The sage of the six paths
narutogirl13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 10:17 PM   #111
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

怒ってる
おこってる
Okotteru
- angry

どれ
Dore
- which

どっち
Docchi
- which one

とゆうもわ
Toyuunowa
- which means

どんあふうに
Donna fuuni
- how to/can

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 02-15-2013, 10:22 PM   #112
Ijunare
Freshmen Academy Student

Ijunare has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.

Japanese seems to hard to learn. Too boring for me
Ijunare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 10:20 PM   #113
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

やきもち
Yakimochi
- jealous/jealousy

楽しい
たのしい
Tanoshii
- sad

悲しい
かなしい
Kanashii
- sad

幸せい
しあわせい
Shiawasei
- happy, content

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 02-17-2013, 11:57 PM   #114
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

お腹
Onaka
- stomach

なか
Naka
- middle

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:

Last edited by Kakashi Hatake_Yamato; 02-18-2013 at 12:10 AM.
Old 02-18-2013, 11:39 PM   #115
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

冗談
じょうだん
Joudan
- joke

うそ
Uso
- lie

Note that Usopp's name, the Uso part does in fact mean lie. And Usopp is known to be a liar.

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 02-19-2013, 11:21 PM   #116
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

くるま
Kuruma
- car

電車
でんしゃ
Densha
- train

貨物列車
かもつでんしゃ
Kamotsudensha
- freight train

自転車
じでんしゃ
Jidensha
- bike

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 02-20-2013, 12:37 AM   #117
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi Hatake_Yamato View Post

くさ
Kusa
- grass

たき
Taki
- waterfall

すな
Suna
- sand

いわ
Iwa
- stone, rock

きり
Kiri
- fog, mist

Ha
- leaf
Could kiri mean blade, too?
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 01:17 AM   #118
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

Ah yes. It can. Or was it cut.
Like Raikiri. Lightning cutter.

Kiri
cut

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 02-20-2013, 01:45 AM   #119
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest

Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Konichiwa mina!

Anru Uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 01:51 AM   #120
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

Konnichiwa~

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:

Tags
japanese, lessons, word of the day