Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

View Poll Results: Are you ready for Ultimate Ninja Storm 3?
Yes 234 91.05%
No 23 8.95%
Voters: 257. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 02-10-2013, 07:38 PM   #11221
Kibanaru lover
Special Jonin Candidate

Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Sora View Post
There are only 3 weeks left till release... We still don't know crap :/
And we probably won't till someone gets a early copy. They probably keeping the big stuff till close to Japan release

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 02-10-2013, 07:38 PM   #11222
The Real Madara Uchiha
Genin

The Real Madara Uchiha saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
There are only 3 weeks left till release... We still don't know crap :/
ik they really haven't announced anything new in like 3 weeks and in another 3 weeks we have the game. They're probably going by the japanese release to release info. Now when we get the game we won't get any spoilers from the scans

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

psn: tstorm18
Old 02-10-2013, 08:43 PM   #11223
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Well I am back....PE I hope your not upset ....I should have let it go ....this is the true way to forgive ....I knew you were joking anyway I told her that also but she was having one of her moods and told me to defend her....*sigh*...

TheRealUchihamadara I forgive you even though you were out of line ...If I dont forgive then what example would I be setting. The Gardner must sprinkle good water on the flowers and thorns...(let the wise understand this). And you have posted many a good thing but your attitude I do not like.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Real Madara Uchiha View Post
ik they really haven't announced anything new in like 3 weeks and in another 3 weeks we have the game. They're probably going by the japanese release to release info. Now when we get the game we won't get any spoilers from the scans
Anyhow I know this is off topic but I cannot stay angry long ....it is not right for me. So mr madara you expect an update monday ...huh ? ahahha awesome I hope so .....*1st hokage laugh*.....I hope its more updated chars this time like you said. I would like to get more conformations on many chars by pics rather than video I will save those for when I actually have the game lord willing.

Thank you Jesus!
to God be the glory forever and ever !!!!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

"ninja art" "patience"......................."sound fx"
nimpou nintai no jutsu ! ホモ

Last edited by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI; 02-10-2013 at 09:10 PM.
Old 02-10-2013, 09:12 PM   #11224
Hidan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Just saying, if we're going to get a character trailer before NA/EU's game release we should be getting it sometime this week or next week.

~
~

Old 02-10-2013, 09:13 PM   #11225
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Storm 2's character trailer released a week before the release.

Old 02-10-2013, 09:16 PM   #11226
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

^ Finally some posts....Yeah that makes sense but since the japanese game is still kinda far off compared to US/EU I doubt even that trailer will have everything but it should reveal more chars so yes that would be nice. I think the jpNBsite should get updates too as TRUM has said they usually update on mondays.....I guess lol. Anyhow I think its time we get some info and nextweek seems about right.

Thank you Jesus!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

Old 02-10-2013, 09:17 PM   #11227
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

Next weeks Shonen Jump could have something.

When did we get the last scan?

Old 02-10-2013, 09:26 PM   #11228
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

^2 weeks ago IIRC. And it was a BS scan... no new info.

We SHOULD get one now that Itachi/Nagato is over.

Demo next week. That'll hold me over for the week after and to release.

Old 02-10-2013, 09:32 PM   #11229
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

I do not expect much so if we get more than that then its just icing on the cake....*wink*

yea rite ..I expect a whole lot .....*throws a party*...anyhow I want more chars confirmed and if possible I need to see omoi, kushina, and konohamaru in this game even if they are not playable jeesh I hope konohamaru is in the story at least ....he has great potential and they treated him lousy not even giving him a storm appearance yet as a playable char nor even as support.
....*come on konohamaru we need you your one of the rare few ninjas that bodied a pain!*

Konohamaru move set:
combos: various combos involving a shadow clones
jutsu: rasengan
tilt: udon and moegi aid him with a short combo
awakening jutsu: fire style burning ash
ultimate jutsu for male chars: turns into to bikini saskura or tsunade then they get knocked out
ultimate jutsu for female chars: turns into gai or sasuke with no shirt then they get knocked out

edited

Thank you Jesus!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

Last edited by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI; 02-10-2013 at 10:09 PM.
Old 02-10-2013, 10:11 PM   #11230
Hidan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Storm 2's character trailer released a week before the release.
Really? I thought it released about three weeks before the game released. Or was that Generations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagepain View Post
Next weeks Shonen Jump could have something.

When did we get the last scan?
Quote:
^2 weeks ago IIRC. And it was a BS scan... no new info.

We SHOULD get one now that Itachi/Nagato is over.

Demo next week. That'll hold me over for the week after and to release.
Actually the scan we got two weeks ago from Weekly Shonen Jump was the one with the four Kages, confirming them to all be playable. The latest scan you are referring to was given to us about three/four days ago from V-Jump, which hosted almost no new info.

This week we SHOULD get Itachi and Nagato in a scan, or at least one would think. I just find it weird how Japan would wait an entire week after their episode has already aired and finished, as they will get the scan the Monday after the Wednesday we get it. (Well legally anyways, Japanese fans could always just look online and see the leaked scan)

This is all assuming we get a scan this week by the way. For all we know we could not get a scant his week at all. (However they may have held off on Weekly Shonen Jump last week because they had a scan in V-Jump for that week)

~
~

Old 02-10-2013, 10:25 PM   #11231
Anti-Charger
Chunin Exam Proctor

Anti-Charger saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via Skype™ to Anti-Charger

Anyone see the card BandaiCG has on it's facebook page?

Gedo Mazou with Naruto in front of it. What does it point towards?

Old 02-10-2013, 10:33 PM   #11232
MyMattstache
Genin

MyMattstache has completed a tough C-rank mission!MyMattstache has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via AIM to MyMattstache

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti-Charger View Post
Anyone see the card BandaiCG has on it's facebook page?

Gedo Mazou with Naruto in front of it. What does it point towards?
We're assuming it's War Tobi's ultimate and it's most likely the case.
Old 02-11-2013, 02:03 AM   #11233
Anti-Charger
Chunin Exam Proctor

Anti-Charger saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via Skype™ to Anti-Charger

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyMattstache View Post
We're assuming it's War Tobi's ultimate and it's most likely the case.
I thought as much.

Old 02-11-2013, 02:11 AM   #11234
shinyi2604
Genin

shinyi2604 has completed a tough C-rank mission!shinyi2604 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

okay, so i guess we get a new scan showing something new wednesday, and it'll probably tell when we get next trailer

shamefullshinobi@ i respect you trying to protect your girlfriend

and Haku Yuki@ what does likes on facebook pages have to do with anything, that just means that there are few people who knows it exist, which is why it was very difficult to find, but when i did i thought why not share it with you guys, if that is so wrong then i will put those pics in spoiler tags from now on if that helps, sorry for bringing this up again

not trying to offend you kay

Last edited by shinyi2604; 02-11-2013 at 02:23 AM.
Old 02-11-2013, 03:12 AM   #11235
Spectual
Chunin

Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
"Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 - Battle - Yugito (Living) Combo"

I found ths on the australian website. It was a caption for Yugito;s grab. Notice how it says "living" in parantheses. Does this mean she'll also have her Edo version?

The same goes for all other jinchuuriki pictures.
Maybe its just an alternate costume. Like Sage Naruto/hokage Naruto in Storm 2.
Old 02-11-2013, 04:37 AM   #11236
MyMattstache
Genin

MyMattstache has completed a tough C-rank mission!MyMattstache has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via AIM to MyMattstache

At this point I figured Jutsu clashes would be confirmed. A lot of people did request for them back after all... especially ever since they said "...if we have a lot of requests for Jutsu Clashes they will make a return." like months ago.
Old 02-11-2013, 05:34 AM   #11237
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

Okay well new week is here and according to some of your posts your expecting news this week and I really hope so. I dont need much just some scans or a trailer and maybe some chars updated to the JP NB page would be cool. When I get back it would be awesome to see some updated treats in the news section.

Thank you Jesus!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

Old 02-11-2013, 05:39 AM   #11238
PositiveEmotions
Chunin

PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Next week guys the demo will finally be out
Old 02-11-2013, 06:16 AM   #11239
itachithedarkcrow
Chunin Exam Proctor

itachithedarkcrow saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Doesnt shonen jump mag come out on monsays? When do we get nagato annd itachi scan
Old 02-11-2013, 06:22 AM   #11240
PositiveEmotions
Chunin

PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Lets hope we get a scan on wed
Closed Thread