Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Video Game Central

Video Game Central For any and all game discussion threads not related to Naruto

Old 02-10-2013, 07:40 PM   #1241
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: League of Legends (O, I laf at thee.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxHead View Post
Skill order?
Max Q first, max W, then max E. 1 point in E early isn't going to hurt though. Definitely Q as often as you can. And crit is the most important thing for GP, so feel free to customize the build as much as you want with that in mind.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Devroux is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 07:42 PM   #1242
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

next game I'll be level 20

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 07:44 PM   #1243
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devroux View Post
Max Q first, max W, then max E. 1 point in E early isn't going to hurt though. Definitely Q as often as you can. And crit is the most important thing for GP, so feel free to customize the build as much as you want with that in mind.
Most builds I've read throughout the intermenetz go like:

Max q, max e, then max w. Also, they rush triforce early THEN do your build.

But I'll be sure to try yours out soon.

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

BoxHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 07:48 PM   #1244
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Most builds I've read throughout the intermenetz go like:

Max q, max e, then max w. Also, they rush triforce early THEN do your build.

But I'll be sure to try yours out soon.
I've never followed other people's builds, but feel free to test them all out. Different things work for different people, as long as you still hold the frame of the champ at hand.

E is just a bonus to movement speed and other stats, but W is the OP heal. Mid-game, that'll be saving you a lot. E just helps you run away, but having at least a little bonus when you're attacking isn't a bad thing either. Whatever works for you.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 02-10-2013, 07:53 PM   #1245
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-le...eason-3-177155

This guide is unlike any guides. It has so many different ways to play GP. You might wanna check it out.

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

Old 02-10-2013, 08:01 PM   #1246
Devroux

Awards Showcase

Quote:
http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-le...eason-3-177155

This guide is unlike any guides. It has so many different ways to play GP. You might wanna check it out.
Crit build is what I use most, but in a different order. Bacon always yells at me for getting Executioner's Calling, but see? He doesn't know how handy it is early game.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 02-10-2013, 08:15 PM   #1247
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

since I am about to level 20 which runes should I get?

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 02-10-2013, 08:36 PM   #1248
Devroux

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILIKEPIE View Post
since I am about to level 20 which runes should I get?
Look at Bacon's runes.

Flat armor seals.
Flat magic resist glyphs.

Those are first and foremost.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 02-10-2013, 08:38 PM   #1249
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Pie, attack damage marks
Magic penetration marks
Attack damage quints
Ability power quints
Armor seals
Magic resist glyphs

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 08:39 PM   #1250
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devroux View Post
Crit build is what I use most, but in a different order. Bacon always yells at me for getting Executioner's Calling, but see? He doesn't know how handy it is early game.
So how about:

Boots 3 pots->Executioners->Merc Treads/Ionian/Ninja Tabi->IE->Then what?

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

Old 02-10-2013, 08:54 PM   #1251
Devroux

Awards Showcase

Quote:
So how about:

Boots 3 pots->Executioners->Merc Treads/Ionian/Ninja Tabi->IE->Then what?
Boots and 3 pots is fine starting, but personally, to boost your chances of winning fights early on, you should go Long Sword and 2 pots, then build into Executioner's Calling from there. Then boots, the the Scythe for life steal.

Long Sword + 2 pots > Executioner's > boots > Scepter > IE > Merc Treads > Hydra

That's just me personally. Hydra and Merc Treads can easily be replaced with Phantom Dancer though.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 02-10-2013, 09:08 PM   #1252
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

time to get those 24 points to level up with a quick dom match

edit level 20 now

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here

Last edited by ILIKEPIE; 02-10-2013 at 09:36 PM.
Old 02-10-2013, 09:57 PM   #1253
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

runes cost a lot

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 02-10-2013, 10:32 PM   #1254
Devroux

Awards Showcase

Yes. Yes they do. That's why I don't have Fizz and Jayce right now.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 02-11-2013, 05:55 AM   #1255
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

Awards Showcase

And that's why I won't be getting Nasus, Draven, or Taric any time soon e.e

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

Old 02-11-2013, 08:23 AM   #1256
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Those quints... that's what's setting me back right now

Last night was horrible.

Jakropha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 08:49 AM   #1257
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 02-11-2013, 09:44 AM   #1258
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Jakropha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 09:46 AM   #1259
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakropha View Post
Oh yes. P: Soooonaaaaaaa. <333333
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 02-11-2013, 09:54 AM   #1260
Devroux

Awards Showcase

Quote:
And that's why I won't be getting Nasus, Draven, or Taric any time soon e.e
Nasus is only good if your team lets you farm. His Q is what makes or breaks a game.

Draven is good, but from what I've heard (Yes, heard, so don't hold me to it.) he's not good in a team fight. Too squishy and not enough AoE damage.

Taris is laaaaaaaaame.
χ Δ|✝ΣR