Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

View Poll Results: Are you ready for Ultimate Ninja Storm 3?
Yes 234 91.05%
No 23 8.95%
Voters: 257. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 02-10-2013, 04:22 PM   #11161
Kibanaru lover
Special Jonin Candidate

Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI View Post
yeah but there not left out they are in the story mode...anyhow I like some of the swordsman but heck no do all of them deserve vs slots ...I am sorry!
They did way to much work for them just cus they are story. I agree that not all of them should be playable but they shouldn't have like 3 scans a big part in the trailer and there own poster l. They didn't even do this much for pain. Also I finde it wired that they arnt even support only. I don't realy mind them not been playable so long as there are other good new characters but they shouldn't have focused on them so much.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 02-10-2013, 04:23 PM   #11162
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikahel View Post
Exatly, they should have hyped them so much in the trailer, put them in a scan or made a poster for them.
yeah but they do play a major role in the story mode so its not like their missing completely ....and honestly the G&S were in the clip with the edo tensei so they would be more of an upset.

cc2 should cram the swordsman into one slot char for now just to hush the minority that actually want those chars lol

Thank you Jesus!
to God be the glory forever and ever !!!!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

"ninja art" "patience"......................."sound fx"
nimpou nintai no jutsu ! ホモ
Old 02-10-2013, 04:27 PM   #11163
Deno13
Genin Elite

Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
yeah but they do play a major role in the story mode so its not like their missing completely ....and honestly the G&S were in the clip with the edo tensei so they would be more of an upset.

cc2 should cram the swordsman into one slot char for now just to hush the minority that actually want those chars lol
Well we dont know yet but lets have positiveemotions
Old 02-10-2013, 04:27 PM   #11164
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibanaru lover View Post
They did way to much work for them just cus they are story. I agree that not all of them should be playable but they shouldn't have like 3 scans a big part in the trailer and there own poster l. They didn't even do this much for pain. Also I finde it wired that they arnt even support only. I don't realy mind them not been playable so long as there are other good new characters but they shouldn't have focused on them so much.
I agree with you too because the fact that they're not even support is really wild to me ...maybe you do have a point ...this is why I said the promotional management and the regional management have done so poorly in my opinion. I am glad you agree not all should be playable but I agree also that the ones who are worthy should be playable like ringo and mangetsu

....anyhow Yes the promotional management did not do so well for storm 3 and I am glad im not the only one who sees that.

Thank you Jesus!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

Old 02-10-2013, 04:30 PM   #11165
Vampiro
Chunin

Vampiro has completed a tough C-rank mission!Vampiro has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Am i the only one who is still positive that Gin / Kin & 6 remaining swordsmen will all be playable?

They all appeared on cards. They al had a scan dedicated to them. And character wise they would all still fit within the 81 slots.
Old 02-10-2013, 04:31 PM   #11166
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

I actually hope they won't be i'd rarher see the characters that would take their spots

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 02-10-2013, 04:33 PM   #11167
Kibanaru lover
Special Jonin Candidate

Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vampiro View Post
Am i the only one who is still positive that Gin / Kin & 6 remaining swordsmen will all be playable?

They all appeared on cards. They al had a scan dedicated to them. And character wise they would all still fit within the 81 slots.
There attack cards are all jutsu and no ult. They are taken from the story. And every thing we seen of them in the trailer and scans have been the same attack. Also there was no symbol for them on the roster. Its up in the air at this moment. Oh and if obito and Kakashi are returning that's less room

Old 02-10-2013, 04:34 PM   #11168
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deno13 View Post
Well we dont know yet but lets have positiveemotions
well this is my game of the year were talking about!!!..had this been any other game I would not be so critical ..but I say what I say out of love and experience.

Thank you Jesus!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

Old 02-10-2013, 04:35 PM   #11169
Beefy
Ninja Academy Student

Beefy saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vampiro View Post

I completely agree. It would be super weird if they weren't playable considering how much coverage they've gotten. Not to mention how awesome they would be to play as. They're pretty unique characters.
Old 02-10-2013, 04:35 PM   #11170
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Sora View Post
I actually hope they won't be i'd rarher see the characters that would take their spots
I agree Sora I would rather them Give me Omoi, Pakura, Gari, playable Ao/Chojuro other those any day xD

Old 02-10-2013, 04:36 PM   #11171
Juiken Luminus
Veteran Chunin

Juiken Luminus has completed a tough C-rank mission!Juiken Luminus has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Obito? Oh snap. Idk. I want MANGETSU AND OMOI lol

Spritel No Jutsu Productions

Storm 3: Sasuke, Mifune, Utakata, Yagura, Nagato, Itachi

Epic STORM 2 Rivals: Uchiha_Sora, XGriever, & Parak111.
Old 02-10-2013, 04:41 PM   #11172
bluclaudino
Genin

bluclaudino has a dark heart coursing with Dark Chakra

If Obito and Kakashi Chibi will be confirmed i'll stop my preorder, i won't be trolled by this team of swindlers.
Old 02-10-2013, 04:41 PM   #11173
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Yeah actually thinking about it Mangetsu is the one swordsmen I would use Omoi would be a dream come true

Old 02-10-2013, 04:42 PM   #11174
Kibanaru lover
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juiken Luminus View Post
Obito? Oh snap. Idk. I want MANGETSU AND OMOI lol
I realy curious why do u want omoi. I can't see him with anything but generic sword attacks.

Old 02-10-2013, 04:48 PM   #11175
PositiveEmotions
Chunin

PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Utaka move sets
YouTube:
Old 02-10-2013, 04:50 PM   #11176
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

I would gladly take :
omoi (black lightning and epic personality...and is the best dressed male cloud ninja)
kushina...omg please !! rtn themed and epic strength chains and hair
konohamaru ..epic scarf and is a true gifted ninja !..perfect for kid obito vs fight

Thank you Jesus!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

Old 02-10-2013, 04:52 PM   #11177
-Haku Yuki-
Genin

-Haku Yuki- saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
I would gladly take :
omoi (black lightning and epic personality...and is the best dressed male cloud ninja)
konohamaru ..epic scarf and is a true gifted ninja !..perfect for kid obito vs fight
only the raikage and darui have black lighting.

iif we can hack and slash against certain people in a certain mode ( maybe survival) we could remake the kakashi gaiden arc with hack and slash rock ninja
Old 02-10-2013, 04:55 PM   #11178
Juiken Luminus
Veteran Chunin

Juiken Luminus has completed a tough C-rank mission!Juiken Luminus has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibanaru lover View Post
I realy curious why do u want omoi. I can't see him with anything but generic sword attacks.
I thought you'd never ask. He fought in the war. He was badass for a little bit, and Karin didn't do anything. End of story, xD.

Spritel No Jutsu Productions

Storm 3: Sasuke, Mifune, Utakata, Yagura, Nagato, Itachi

Epic STORM 2 Rivals: Uchiha_Sora, XGriever, & Parak111.
Old 02-10-2013, 04:56 PM   #11179
Kibanaru lover
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
I would gladly take :
Omoi has no black lighting and I don't mind kushina but she just never got into a fight.

Also omoi only used sword attack and the most intresting thing he did was backwards beheading and the thing he did with clones.

Also I don't recall anyone requesting Karin hahaha. Love how she is the lowest on the food chain tho hahaha

Last edited by Kibanaru lover; 02-10-2013 at 04:58 PM.
Old 02-10-2013, 04:56 PM   #11180
MyMattstache
Genin

MyMattstache has completed a tough C-rank mission!MyMattstache has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via AIM to MyMattstache

You guys are entitled to your opinions but... I don't understand the reason why you guys want Konohamaru and Omoi so bad...

I guess Konohamaru would be a unique addition to the list... but I'm kind of annoyed of his character and to me he's still uninteresting, it would be like having another Yamato.

Omoi... I see nothing interesting about him at all... we don't even see him in the manga or anime anymore. He was around for a few chapters and a few episodes. Plus, I hate him after that scene of Naruto getting beat up, that was just agitating.

That's just how I feel though. I'd just rather have more unique characters than those two, like Mangetsu.
Closed Thread