Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 02-10-2013, 10:50 AM   #81
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: Neji vs PTS kakashi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
Yeah. There was a clear difference in how Sasuke was getting his ass kicked in the beginning of the fight up until Naruto went Kyuubi field and Sasuke got his third tomoe and was suddenly able to predict all movements and went super god mode and everything. :/
i agree there was a huge difference. But that was a TRUE Uchiha. But saskue and kakashi's sharigan is not the same. When Kakashi uses the sharigan it takes a major toll on his body. After each battle with zany a he was extremely fatigued by using it. And Kakashi still got hit by zabuza and was fooled by kabuto. And PTS naruto is slower than Neji. Just because Kakashi can see and predict it does not mean he can react to it.

And Naruto may have only thrown one punch, but Kyuubi Field Naruto = Neji in speed. And that was before Naruto Vs. Sasuke in the Chuunin Exam arc. And Naruto's attacks aren't linear, lol.
even PTS Neji kept up with PTS chakra enhances naruto so since PTS Neji kept up and surivied Neji would easily

Actually, chapter 230 page 7 perfectly illustrates Naruto NOT moving in a straight line.
agreed

Did you read my post? I said he would think the fireball is just concentrated in one area.
but Kakashi can not even use fire style
Bunshin Feint.
He doesn't really need a fireball, that was an example.
so if he is not using fireball then what would he use

Not to mention the fact that Neji can't see underground, which is what headhunter is for.
Rotation protects him from underground. And didn't Neji see the zesty underground? And by the time Kakashi tried to pull him Dow. Neji would use body blow

I am here for support Sora

ignoring all of DL post forever and always

And don't forget that part 1 Kakashi could barely use the sharigan for long periods of time. He may not even start out using the sharigan

Last edited by PrinceofPeace; 02-10-2013 at 12:13 PM.
Old 02-10-2013, 12:49 PM   #82
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Since when did Rotation protect him from underground? any proof?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 02-10-2013, 12:50 PM   #83
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

If I remember correctly he was relatively unscathed when he was fighting a Shippuden Naruto and Sakura. He was only fatigued in the beginning of Shippuden when he tried to use Kamui, but regular Sharingan didn't seem to be a problem for him. I don't recall him being bed bound or hospitalized once in PTS. And I don't think Neji is all that fast, to be completely honest.

Gai, being one of the fastest ninja in Naruto, is equally matched with Kakashi. Going by that logic, Kakashi > Neji in speed.

Again, an example.

As for what Kakashi can use, he can use clone feints, raikiri, and headhunter, which is key. As far as I am concerned, Neji can only see above ground. If Kakashi goes underground, Neji will have a hard time locating him. And then Kakashi hits him with a Raikiri and wins. And there's no counter for that.

Where are you getting the whole fatigue argument from?
I recall that just being with MS.
Old 02-10-2013, 01:49 PM   #84
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by konoha chimp View Post
Since when did Rotation protect him from underground? any proof?
There is none that is pop being pop.
Old 02-10-2013, 01:51 PM   #85
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Oh lol ^ Again I still believe Shikamaru is right (Go shikamaru )

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 02-10-2013, 01:53 PM   #86
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
If I remember correctly he was relatively unscathed when he was fighting a Shippuden Naruto and Sakura. He was only fatigued in the beginning of Shippuden when he tried to use Kamui, but regular Sharingan didn't seem to be a problem for him. I don't recall him being bed bound or hospitalized once in PTS. And I don't think Neji is all that fast, to be completely honest.

Gai, being one of the fastest ninja in Naruto, is equally matched with Kakashi. Going by that logic, Kakashi > Neji in speed.

Again, an example.

As for what Kakashi can use, he can use clone feints, raikiri, and headhunter, which is key. As far as I am concerned, Neji can only see above ground. If Kakashi goes underground, Neji will have a hard time locating him. And then Kakashi hits him with a Raikiri and wins. And there's no counter for that.

He passed out after fatigue from the first fight with Zabuza. That was only because he was protecting four other individuals though and he was copying Zabuza movements. Took a lot of chakra from him. Also stop trying to use logic with pop.
Old 02-10-2013, 02:03 PM   #87
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Quote:
Why are we talking about Part II Kakashi?
Kakashi was only hospitalized when he fought Itachi but he was on cruches after the battle with Zabuza

Which ones are you talking about Part I or II. Guy said himself and Saskue acknowledge that base Guy Part I is faster than Kakashi base part I

Again, an example.

As for what Kakashi can use, he can use clone feints,
Neji can see though the clones with bkyugan. Kakashi's clones are not as good as naruto's iirc and Kakashi can not use that much clones
raikiri,
he can use it about 4 times and his clones can not use it. It would be suicide to go in this close.
and headhunter, which is key. As far as I am concerned, Neji can only see above ground. If Kakashi goes underground, Neji will have a hard time locating him.
Why can Neji not see underground? Neji can see though solid objects and chakra so when he looks towards the ground he would see Kakashi clearly. Plus Neji can use rotation to protect himself
And then Kakashi hits him with a Raikiri and wins. And there's no counter for that.
Rotation...or getting out of the way and not sitting there. Naruto already surprised him underground once the same would not happen to a genuis like Neji.

Zabuza vs Kakashi
Oh DL how I LOVE to prove you wrong and make you look more like a troll.

Read chap 101 especially starting on page 5. Neji spun and made a circle in the ground. The rotation is a dome. Have you even seen it in games? Neji makes a full shpere! The Rotation is so powerful it damages the surface so that it is in a dome fashion.

THANK YOU HH
Old 02-10-2013, 02:07 PM   #88
サスケ
Super Banned

サスケ has a full page listing in the Bingo Book...サスケ has a full page listing in the Bingo Book...サスケ has a full page listing in the Bingo Book...サスケ has a full page listing in the Bingo Book...サスケ has a full page listing in the Bingo Book...サスケ has a full page listing in the Bingo Book...

Didn't Kakashi say that he was the weakest out of Konoha 11?
Old 02-10-2013, 02:08 PM   #89
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
Oh DL how I LOVE to prove you wrong and make you look more like a troll.

Read chap 101 especially starting on page 5. Neji spun and made a circle in the ground. The rotation is a dome. Have you even seen it in games? Neji makes a full shpere! The Rotation is so powerful it damages the surface so that it is in a dome fashion.

THANK YOU HH
That's unnecessary. Whatever beef you have against each other, I suggest you stop.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 02-10-2013, 02:15 PM   #90
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by サスケ View Post
Didn't Kakashi say that he was the weakest out of Konoha 11?
Kakashi never dais anything like that, if anything he's always praising Neji on his skills and intelligence.

O M F G !Those rocks look like Cinnamon Toast Crunch!!

"You are required to do nothing, least of all believe. Shut one's eyes tight or open one's arms wide, either way, one's a fool." -Flemeth
Old 02-10-2013, 02:16 PM   #91
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

So you're basing the rotation arguement off of video games.... ok.. and by physics your whole chapter 101 arguement doesn't make sense. It clearly just scratched away at the surface he was standing on, otherwise, we would see everytime he uses rotation the ground would crack open, even if pts Neji did it by that logic Basic physics?

And you're really just basing your whole argument on rotation spam seriously? we've seen that Neji cannot use rotation for long periods of time and is vulnerable after he does it, so no Rotation will not protect Neji from every single thing Kakashi throws at it him.

If I would use your logic I would say - Kakashi uses shadow clones - Neji rotates killing them all- Kakashi jumps out of nowhere with Raikiri and kills Neji.

Old 02-10-2013, 02:29 PM   #92
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Actually even in the manga it shows that Neji's rotation is a sphere and when he uses it it mid-air you can clearly see that it's a sphere.

Even in the most recent manga chapters it clearly shows the rotation as a sphere.

"You are required to do nothing, least of all believe. Shut one's eyes tight or open one's arms wide, either way, one's a fool." -Flemeth

Last edited by Hotarubi Hyuuga; 02-10-2013 at 02:33 PM.
Old 02-10-2013, 02:37 PM   #93
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Quote:
So you're basing the rotation arguement off of video games.... ok..
No it was just a reference for a more clear example. By manga reference proves that it is a dome and effects the ground as well.

and by physics your whole chapter 101 arguement doesn't make sense. It clearly just scratched away at the surface he was standing on, otherwise, we would see everytime he uses rotation the ground would crack open, even if pts Neji did it by that logic Basic physics?
This is anime/manga. It is fiction. Physics does not always apply.
Chp. 101 pg 5
There is OBVIOUSLY ground damage. Neji made a dent in the ground.

And you're really just basing your whole argument on rotation spam seriously?
Um...Nooo I pointed out Air Palms and 64palms as well

we've seen that Neji cannot use rotation for long periods of time and is vulnerable after he does it, so no Rotation will not protect Neji from every single thing Kakashi throws at it him.
ageed...its not like I said that or anything

If I would use your logic I would say - Kakashi uses shadow clones - Neji rotates killing them all- Kakashi jumps out of nowhere with Raikiri and kills Neji.
Good thing I did not use that logic
Old 02-10-2013, 02:45 PM   #94
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

Yeah because since when has physics ever applied to Naruto right? stupid me I must of forgot. clearly physics doesn't apply to any anime/manga right?

Yeah and enlighten me how does air palm affect Kakashi in anyway and how does his 64 palms work if he fights from long range which his sharingan would percieve anyway if by some miracle Neji managed to get close to Kakashi.

That's the kind of logic you have been using since the beginning of this thread so don't give me that crap, if you're going debate in favour of Neji atleast do it in the manner Sora is.

Old 02-10-2013, 02:52 PM   #95
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Quote:
Yeah because since when has physics ever applied to Naruto right? stupid me I must of forgot. clearly physics doesn't apply to any anime/manga right?
ok........ so how does physics come into play with rotation?
How of what I have said about Neji harming the gound behent him with rotation wrong?

Yeah and enlighten me how does air palm affect Kakashi in anyway and how does his 64 palms work if he fights from long range
what ninjutsu does Kakashi have from long range?
which his sharingan would percieve anyway if by some miracle Neji managed to get close to Kakashi.
again just because kakashi can see/predict it does not mean he can dodge it
Afteall he could not dodge a kick from Zabuza

That's the kind of logic you have been using since the beginning of this thread so don't give me that crap, if you're going debate in favour of Neji atleast do it in the manner Sora is.
Did you even read post #32?
I just said he would use rotation for one possible situation and then you said that I said Neji would spam it
Old 02-10-2013, 02:57 PM   #96
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

Rotation cannot be a full sphere whilst underground because it would be shown evident because the ground would crack open everytime he does rotation which it does not.

This is what I mean by your logic what makes you believe that Kakashi would be dumb enough to engage in Taijutsu distance with Neji in the first place?!

As for the long range Jutsu fair enough I see your point and you may disagree with me on this for obvious reasons, But I believe out of all of his arsenal Jutsu he has kakashi must have atleast 1 long ranged Jutsu, whether we have seen it or not.

Old 02-10-2013, 03:04 PM   #97
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Quote:
Rotation cannot be a full sphere whilst underground because it would be shown evident because the ground would crack open everytime he does rotation which it does not.
why would it need to crack? the dome made a perfect part of a sphere into the ground. As you can see damage was done to the ground. Either way wether you believe it or not that rotation would do damage underground Neji can see Kakashi underground and dodge it.

This is what I mean by your logic what makes you believe that Kakashi would be dumb enough to engage in Taijutsu distance with Neji in the first place?!
so how else would Kakashi harm Neji?

As for the long range Jutsu fair enough I see your point and you may disagree with me on this for obvious reasons, But I believe out of all of his arsenal Jutsu he has kakashi must have atleast 1 long ranged Jutsu, whether we have seen it or not.
^you know what I am going to say to this
Spoiler:
THAT IS ALL HYPE! Even if that were ture all of those ninjutsu could be close range or require prep or be too weak or too slow or take up too much chakra or Kakashi is not good at it or it is suidical or it would help Neji. We can NOT assume! Why? because the possiblities are ENDLESS

If you assume then I can and everybody will and it will cause a huge mess. For example. Neji is a genuis and will find the perfect counter to Kakashi's long ranged ninjutsu

Spoiler:
this is in IC right so Kakashi would not start the battle off with sharigan. He only used it off the bat for an enemy he had knowledge of from his hype. But I do not like IC but I was just going to mention that

Anyway,

Kakashi would start off by revealing his sharigan
NOTE:this is a CONSTANT drain of his chakra and he can not use it as well as a TRUE Uchiha

kakashi has no long ranged ninjutsu to harm Neji so Kakashi is forced to go in close.

Genjutsu does not work cuz Neji has NO KNOWN FEARS

Kakashi can go underground...but Neji can see though solid objects and chakra so that does not help much

Kakashi can only use lightingblade 4x MAX! He can try and get in close but I have not seen him to react fast enough to dodge 64palms and land a hit

Last edited by PrinceofPeace; 02-10-2013 at 03:15 PM.
Old 02-10-2013, 03:32 PM   #98
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

I'm going to stop now because now matter how much you/I say I'm not changing my view. To put it simply as possible The difference between Kakashi and Neji is the difference between an elite Jonin and a Jonin.

One thing I would add is that Neji maybe a genius for his age but given by his feats and experience Kakashi is an even greater genius

I just don't get where you're going with this though, do you think Neji has absolutely no weaknesses or something? to acknowledge someone strengths in a debate you must also acknowledge their weaknesses which you haven't You've just made Neji out to be unbeatable with an absolute defence.

IMO Jonin like Kakashi, Gai, Kurenai and Asuma are in a completely other league to Neji due to their experience

Old 02-10-2013, 03:39 PM   #99
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Quote:
I'm going to stop now because now matter how much you/I say I'm not changing my view. To put it simply as possible The difference between Kakashi and Neji is the difference between an elite Jonin and a Jonin.
So now Neji is not elite? He could beat most jonin we have seen. And he is hyped as a genuis. So your just going to stop...ight

One thing I would add is that Neji maybe a genius for his age but given by his feats and experience Kakashi is an even greater genius
and how does that make kakashi beat Neji?

I just don't get where you're going with this though, do you think Neji has absolutely no weaknesses or something? to acknowledge someone strengths in a debate you must also acknowledge their weaknesses which you haven't You've just made Neji out to be unbeatable with an absolute defence.
???how so?????
Neji does not have perfect vision and its not 360
but YOU have not mentioned Kakashi's weakness as well (sharigan=exhaustion)
Why would I exagerate/talk a lot about Neji's weaknesses? He is defnetly beatable
Spoiler:
(hence his death)

idk what you are getting at

IMO Jonin like Kakashi, Gai, Kurenai and Asuma are in a completely other league to Neji due to their experience
Neji could beat Kureani and Asuma (neji breaks though genjutsu and 64 palm Asuma)
Old 02-10-2013, 04:38 PM   #100
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

OK you all do know we are talking about PTS Kakashi as in before Shippuden Kakashi and not part 2 Kakshi right? the only long rang jutsu PTS Kakashi has are all water style that require a water source therefore all he really has is close range.