Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 02-09-2013, 08:07 PM   #101
Vex
Special Jonin Candidate

Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Default Re: Forum haters.

Vorn stop trying to do this thing where you figure me out okay I don't like it and I don't even know what I want 100% of the time so just stahp

Vex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 08:08 PM   #102
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

Vex must hate me. ;-; *curls up into fetal position* *can't handle it*
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 02-09-2013, 08:19 PM   #103
Vornmusion
Smooth as Sandpaper
Sage of Lemonade
CB Murder Bros & Co.
Urthalre Di Wer Kepesk

Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.
Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vex
I'm just kidding. I'm only rude when I don't like you. Example: I don't like Bacon.
It's a really awkward situation. I'm an inviting person and everyone that doesn't think so, I don't enjoy talking to. So next time, for anyone who is reading this if you get a thought along the lines of 'Vex is being a major cockjuggler'... Psst... I don't like you..
In my days we just called it 'slut'. /rattles cane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vex
Romanic-esque feelings don't make it hard to approach me...........................they just make me avoid you or something.
You're misinterpreting my point. It is quite common for someone that has romantic feelings towards another to feel the said person is unapproachable -- even off this forum and in the "real world" when the majority of people have properly working social skills. By way of their doubts and self consciousness in their feelings toward the other person, they have created a false unapproachability to them; even were they to be the most friendly person in the world it would be irrelevant to their subconscious.

Unless you're awesome like me; then you ride the lightning and fair maidens be begging for a turn.
Vornmusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 08:22 PM   #104
Vornmusion
Smooth as Sandpaper
Sage of Lemonade
CB Murder Bros & Co.
Urthalre Di Wer Kepesk

Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vex View Post
Vorn stop trying to do this thing where you figure me out okay I don't like it and I don't even know what I want 100% of the time so just stahp
Wait hang on, I need to re-read this chapter before I reply.

Ugh, 32 pages. I need this in PDF format so I can Ctrl+F.

Last edited by Vornmusion; 02-09-2013 at 08:25 PM.
Old 02-09-2013, 09:58 PM   #105
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

You have read all of the WoT. There is nothing else to read.

On a related note, at least Vex never smooths her skirt.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 12:16 AM   #106
InnerSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

So faaar, I dont know if anyone has started rumors about me. I would like to know what people would say if they did. XD

Sakura <3's Aeo

CHAAA!!!!!

InnerSakura is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 03:01 AM   #107
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonwatcher View Post
Won't deny I'm sure i've been talked about at some point. But in reality it doesn't bother me to much. How I see it is, if you don't want to get to know someone before judging them. Then you should just keep your trap shut! That's my two cents.
I don't know if it's true or false, but I totally heard...
Spoiler:
That your voice is raspy

I know right?! Such gossip about you, gurl.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Kiseki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 03:19 AM   #108
Rasen_Chidori
The Smiling Assassin
Konoha Historian

Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Worst thing I've heard about myself..?

I've been called a horrible person by someone and a negligent friend by someone else

Make your getaway, make your getaway
Break free from a fate that is far too sad
Rasen_Chidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 03:21 AM   #109
Shinobi killer
Special Jonin Candidate

Shinobi killer is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Never heard a thing 'bout myself. So have no reason nor an intention to hate this place.
Shinobi killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 10:15 AM   #110
Vornmusion
Smooth as Sandpaper
Sage of Lemonade
CB Murder Bros & Co.
Urthalre Di Wer Kepesk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
You have read all of the WoT. There is nothing else to read.

On a related note, at least Vex never smooths her skirt.
My Manual of The Vexatious is quite a read though. I'll let you borrow it sometime.

Truth. Let us all thank Lo for these small blessings.
Old 02-12-2013, 11:20 AM   #111
moonwatcher
The girl known as Raspy

moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to moonwatcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiseki View Post
I don't know if it's true or false, but I totally heard...
Spoiler:
That your voice is raspy

I know right?! Such gossip about you, gurl.
Spoiler:
Clears throat. Dat rasp. ^^

Hugs Kiseki <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen_Chidori View Post
Worst thing I've heard about myself..?

I've been called a horrible person by someone and a negligent friend by someone else
Hello my...
Spoiler:
awesome buddy. Hope your feeling better.
moonwatcher is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
haters, rumors