Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 02-10-2013, 12:42 AM   #146961
Shinagato
Special Jonin Candidate

Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Send a message via Skype™ to Shinagato
Default Re: Last Post Wins

"I must have a prodigious quantity of mind; it takes me as much as a week sometimes to make it up." - Mark Twain

"Hence, to fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence. Supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting." - Sun Tzu

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Shinagato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 01:33 AM   #146962
moonwatcher
The girl known as Raspy

moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to moonwatcher

Burps...
moonwatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 01:36 AM   #146963
Rouge Uchiha18
Special Jonin Candidate

Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.
Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.
Send a message via Skype™ to Rouge Uchiha18

*Walked away quite and quickly*
:::::::.:::::::
:::::::::::::::
':::::::::::::'
':::::::::'
':::::'
':'
Rouge Uchiha18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 01:42 AM   #146964
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: The person who post the last comment wins!

*hugs back* aw thanks.^^
lol Yeah pretty much unless they were the more "popular" types heh most of the time I don't care though every now and then I feel bad sometimes since I kinda feel im in their shadow or something but whatever.

Im honest a lot of times too when it comes to a lot of things though I don't always tell people certain things to them unless I become really pissed or frustrated with them.

Yeah a lot of times we would have to do that unless there is someone you usually have a conversation with that doesn't mind talking to you at least.
ItachiKisame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 01:44 AM   #146965
moonwatcher
The girl known as Raspy

moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to moonwatcher

moonwatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 01:54 AM   #146966
Shinagato
Special Jonin Candidate

Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Running away is an activated ability.

"I must have a prodigious quantity of mind; it takes me as much as a week sometimes to make it up." - Mark Twain

"Hence, to fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence. Supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting." - Sun Tzu

Old 02-10-2013, 01:57 AM   #146967
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

samurai seven is finished and Soul Eater is coming to Toonami

wins

Spoiler:

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 02:54 AM   #146968
Shinagato
Special Jonin Candidate

The power of youth compels you to lose to me.

Old 02-10-2013, 04:02 AM   #146969
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Throw Rasen-Shuriken

I always have felt in the shadow of a few and that doesn't help you feel any better about yourself just worst.

I'm honest too and usually tell them about how I am about them, yet try not to come over too harsh.

That's practically no one at all for me around here..most conversations I have to do that with.

BF:

Spoiler:

Throw Rasen-Shuriken is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 04:05 AM   #146970
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

No it doesn't make you feel good at all you feel like your less important which is never fun.

Yeah I try not to over do it I know I have at times though not usually at least.

Most people I usually talk to I talk somewhere else anyways so most of the time there are hardly anyone to talk to on threads.
Old 02-10-2013, 04:07 AM   #146971
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

It makes me feel worst about myself and discourages me actually.

No one talks to me off here and hardly anyone does on here. So eh..

Sorry I've been doing something off this site. >.< Then someone sent a PM and had to go between the two things..

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 02-10-2013, 04:09 AM   #146972
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Me too though I try not to like it get to me usually.

I see I bet that must be hard.

Its fine. Sometimes we all have something to do and all.
Old 02-10-2013, 04:20 AM   #146973
Gaara-Shukaku
King of the Jörmungandr!
Looking for that something

Location: Success is not about where you stand, but the direction in which you look.
Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via ICQ to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via AIM to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via MSN to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via Yahoo to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via Skype™ to Gaara-Shukaku

TRS there is no reason to feel like an outcast. I havn't spoke to many people on the forum but you seem like a genuinely nice person. I think you belong here and ignore what everyone else says. I will always talk to you dont worry about it I enjoy your company on the forum.

Quote:
Shika did, I did it, Shukaku did it..you got put in your place by half a dozen people.
Quote:
They favor you Gaara-Shukaku. Now is your time to ascend to a higher level of forum being. YOU have been chosen. Accept your fate.
Quote:

gs...man you look really zoned out.

You're my hero :3
Gaara-Shukaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 04:26 AM   #146974
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItachiKisame View Post
Me too though I try not to like it get to me usually.

I see I bet that must be hard.

Its fine. Sometimes we all have something to do and all.
Ahh well stuff happens, things happen.
I'll just do what I normally do and get out of what ever thread I start feeling like that in.

Oh well I was just tinkering around..lolz.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaara-Shukaku View Post
TRS there is no reason to feel like an outcast. I haven't spoke to many people on the forum but you seem like a genuinely nice person. I think you belong here and ignore what everyone else says. I will always talk to you dont worry about it I enjoy your company on the forum.
..I think you've already said a lot of that all basically already. One person among many is still very few, so it's still going to be like that for me, no matter what it always has.

Well..if you do I hope you do better then me with starting conversations and that, haha.

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 02-10-2013, 04:52 AM   #146975
CoolerThanIce
Chunin Exam Proctor

CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

@TRS: I actually find it quite interesting to have a conversation with you (although we've only spoken a few times). I wouldn't say that you're an outcast just because you're different from some of the people that you talk to (I'm mostly referring to really old members). From my point of view, it seems like they have more things in common than you have with them. You're a deep person and very honest, but in a very objective and non-offensive way, and I think that those are great qualities. Not many people are that way in this forum, so it's not hard to understand why you're feeling like an outcast.

It seems like this thread is mostly for chatting. I thought it was a competition game before I entered...but oh well.

CoolerThanIce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 05:08 AM   #146976
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolerThanIce View Post
@TRS: I actually find it quite interesting to have a conversation with you (although we've only spoken a few times). I wouldn't say that you're an outcast just because you're different from some of the people that you talk to (I'm mostly referring to really old members). From my point of view, it seems like they have more things in common than you have with them. You're a deep person and very honest, but in a very objective and non-offensive way, and I think that those are great qualities. Not many people are that way in this forum, so it's not hard to understand why you're feeling like an outcast.

It seems like this thread is mostly for chatting. I thought it was a competition game before I entered...but oh well.
I can't even remember speaking much to you myself.

I'm a reasonably old member too been around here for 2 and 1/2 years yet, not one of the originals of course but..came onto this forum about the time when much more of the older members were around.

This thread was the original last comment wins game, it was once in the Forum games section but became too much of a chat thread and got shifted to the chats section. This thread was in the Forum games section long before posts counted in there. Yet now there's another similar to this in there and is becoming a chat in a sense too as well.

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 02-10-2013, 06:04 AM   #146977
CoolerThanIce
Chunin Exam Proctor

CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throw Rasen-Shuriken View Post
I can't even remember speaking much to you myself.
I think we've spoken twice, if I remember right?
I can't have left a very good impression if you barely remember me, lol.

I'm a reasonably old member too been around here for 2 and 1/2 years yet, not one of the originals of course but..came onto this forum about the time when much more of the older members were around.
I have a feeling that I'll never be around for that long...

This thread was the original last comment wins game, it was once in the Forum games section but became too much of a chat thread and got shifted to the chats section. This thread was in the Forum games section long before posts counted in there. Yet now there's another similar to this in there and is becoming a chat in a sense too as well.
Most forum games seem to turn into "a chat section" sooner or later.

Old 02-10-2013, 06:22 AM   #146978
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

In the BG Convo is the only place I remember you. Most of the time you were speaking to many others about things and that.
Well it wouldn't be that..it's more, that is one of those sections I don't often venture into..and am usually wary and trying not to pay too much attention to many people in it. Until I figure out if it's a place I don't mind being.

I was off in 2011 a lot of the time though..because of natural disasters, household problems and really bad troubles..with so called friends.

Well it get's just as boring as the word games overtime. So they go into conversation with the people that continue posting in there.

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 02-10-2013, 06:46 AM   #146979
CoolerThanIce
Chunin Exam Proctor

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throw Rasen-Shuriken View Post
In the BG Convo is the only place I remember you. Most of the time you were speaking to many others about things and that.
Well it wouldn't be that..it's more, that is one of those sections I don't often venture into..and am usually wary and trying not to pay too much attention to many people in it. Until I figure out if it's a place I don't mind being.
In the beginning, when I first joined this forum, I only posted in the battlegrounds. Actually, the battlegrounds were the sole reason why I joined this forum. But now, I've started to post a little more outside of that section.
You seem to be posting pretty much everywhere. I think it's safe to say that you're not missing out on the whole forum experience, lol.

I was off in 2011 a lot of the time though..because of natural disasters, household problems and really bad troubles..with so called friends.
Do you live in an earthqake prone area?

Well it get's just as boring as the word games overtime. So they go into conversation with the people that continue posting in there.
Yeah, they do, don't they?

Last edited by CoolerThanIce; 02-10-2013 at 10:07 AM.
Old 02-10-2013, 06:59 AM   #146980
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I mostly stick a lot to chats and off-topic. Yet..when I feel like talking about Naruto I'm all throughout the Ramen Shop. Not so much in the TB though..I guess for me that's the same as the BG.

I have and do venture occassionally to a lot of other places. When I first started here though, I stayed around Character Talk and avoided chat threads.

I live in Christchurch, NZ. If you heard anything on the news at that point. You would know that was the year we continuely got a chain earthquakes.

Well eventually they get repetitive because the people who seem to most post in them..they just do not change their answers or vary them too much.

BF:

Spoiler:

Tags
anru uzumaki, chat, chat box, chat thread, club, cool members, forum games, fun, games, last post, meet friends, members, naruto shippuden, off topic chat