Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

View Poll Results: Are you ready for Ultimate Ninja Storm 3?
Yes 234 91.05%
No 23 8.95%
Voters: 257. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 02-09-2013, 10:32 AM   #10861
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibanaru lover View Post
Then cc2 realy shouldn't have hyped them up so much and who takes up the rest of the spots then . This is crazy come on cc2 less than a month to go.
Makes it very fun ... unlocking the chars is going to be a dream with some of those mysteries ..I hope Konohamaru is in!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vampiro View Post
2 more slots.. If i consider Swordsmen and Gin/Kin -not- playable then there are quit a few slots available in my opinion :

Spoiler:

1 Naruto
2 Naruto
3 Naruto
4 Sasuke
5 Sasuke
6 Sasuke
7 Sakura
8 Sai
9 Rock Lee
10 Neji
11 TenTen
12 Shikamaru
13 Choji
14 Ino
15 Kiba
16 Hinata
17 Shino
18 Gara
19 Kankuro
20 Temari
21 Kakashi
22 Gai
23 Asuma
24 Yamoto
25 Hashirama Senju
26 Tobirama Senju
27 Hiruzen Sarutobi
28 Minato Namikaze
29 Orochimaru
30 Jiraya
31 Tsunade
32 Zabuza
33 Haku
34 Itachi
35 Kisame
36 Sasori
37 Deidra
38 Hidan
39 Kakuzo
40 Konan
41 Pain
42 Funny Tobi
43 Masked Man (Orange Mask)
44 Masked Man (White mask)
45 Kabuto
46 Snake Kabuto
47 Chiyo
48 Danzo
49 Kimmimaru
50 Killer Bee
51 Raikage
52 Mizukage
53 Tsuchikage
54 Karin
55 Suigetsu
56 Jugo
57 Darui
58 Mifune
59 Hanzo
60 Fu
61 Utakata
62 Han
63 Roshi
64 Yagura
65 Yugito Nii
66 Second Mizukage
67 Third Raikage
68 Fourth Kazekage
69 Second Tsuchikage

As you see there are 11 more spots to fill. Without the swordsmen thats pretty hard to fill. (thats unless we get a lot of other double characters like Choji, Bee, Gaara.

If it was up to ME i would like to have these 11 characters :

6 swordsmen
Ginkaku
Kinkaku
Nagato
Zetsu
Madara

That would make exactly 81 slots. Altough i realise Zetsu will probably not be playable.As for the others, they are still quite possible untill Swordsmen and Gin/Kin are disconfirmed for playable. Considering both Gin/Kin and Swordsmen all got a scan, i still believe in their playability.
I dont blame you for thinking this way however ...I still find it extremely weird the swords are not playable nor even supports. However, I hope they are not I rather the mystery slots.....please be konohamaru .*grrr*...wait I just remembered some swordsman of the 6 edo tensei are cool like kushimaru needle, and mangetsu ..and ringo but....the others I hope dont waste my slots....*grrrrrrrrrrrr*...the G&S bros are okay though I think there strong ...but I just rather other surprises I guess.

Anyhow ...I dont blame you for thinking that way ..it does make sense but I prefer the mystery.

so to recap:

*I hope the edo swordsman are not all individual slots especially since half of them are fodder...

* I hope the G&S brothers are one slot ...but two would not kill me so I guess I prefer them over the 6 swordsman minus zabuza and haku.

*praying that my boy Konohamaru and his epic scarf will have a chance to shine here ....

*Would love kushina and her awesome strength and chains jutsu.

*would love Omoi

*would love zetsu playable

*still hope nagato really is playable for vs modes

*Not worried about rinne tobi, madara, snake kabuto, and edo itachi there all given.

Thank you Jesus!
to God be the glory forever and ever !!!!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

"ninja art" "patience"......................."sound fx"
nimpou nintai no jutsu ! ホモ

Last edited by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI; 02-09-2013 at 10:38 AM.
Old 02-09-2013, 11:29 AM   #10862
Hidan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Just thought I'd inform you all, episode 303 is called "Ghost of the Past", which comes after the episode named Joki Boi. However before we get all excited, from what I've heard the episode will be a filler with the revived Sound Four batteling against Kiba, Shikamaru, and Choji. It will likely be war fillers until the opening changes in april, which then we'll get chapter 559 animated.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

~
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~

Old 02-09-2013, 11:33 AM   #10863
Roronoa Zoro
The Demon Cutting Emperor
Formerly DaL4stUch1ha

Location: Getting ready to enter Joker's Tournament in the New World
Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to Roronoa Zoro

You see thats why I only stick to the manga. Naruto fillers are worse then the Bleach fillers like they have so much while One Piece has like 3 every 100 episodes or so

J
ust Call Me Bl4ck-Lav3nder Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flags Trailer
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Assassin's
Creed III Trailer

YouTube:
src="

Assassin's Creed Revelation Trailer
YouTube:
src="

Old 02-09-2013, 11:37 AM   #10864
Hidan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!

But the One Piece anime sucks because they NEVER have fillers. By not having fillers they are forced to go at a one chapter pacing, which draws each episode out and makes them too boring to even watch. I'd much rather have fillers than one chapter pacing.

~
~

Old 02-09-2013, 11:41 AM   #10865
Gaara-Kun1996
Genin

Gaara-Kun1996 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Gaara-Kun1996 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Gaara-Kun1996 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidan View Post
Just thought I'd inform you all, episode 303 is called "Ghost of the Past", which comes after the episode named Joki Boi. However before we get all excited, from what I've heard the episode will be a filler with the revived Sound Four batteling against Kiba, Shikamaru, and Choji. It will likely be war fillers until the opening changes in april, which then we'll get chapter 559 animated.
Filler Episodes with Edo Sound 4? HELL YEAH this will be awesome! :-D
Would be cool if we get the Edo Sound 4 in Storm 3 as an small extra surprise for the fans ^^
Deidara

Characters I main in Storm 3:
Anbu Itachi
Anbu Yamato
Anbu Kakashi

PSN : Edo_Itachi
Old 02-09-2013, 11:45 AM   #10866
Juiken Luminus
Veteran Chunin

Juiken Luminus has completed a tough C-rank mission!Juiken Luminus has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaara-Kun1996 View Post
Filler Episodes with Edo Sound 4? HELL YEAH this will be awesome! :-D
Would be cool if we get the Edo Sound 4 in Storm 3 as an small extra surprise for the fans ^^
I was actually thinking about this. lol

Spritel No Jutsu Productions

Storm 3: Sasuke, Mifune, Utakata, Yagura, Nagato, Itachi

Epic STORM 2 Rivals: Uchiha_Sora, XGriever, & Parak111.
Old 02-09-2013, 11:50 AM   #10867
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor

Joaty saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

again with the fillers i've never known an ark to have so much filler lol

Old 02-09-2013, 11:53 AM   #10868
Roronoa Zoro
Formerly DaL4stUch1ha

Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

@Hidan No the pacing isn't slow cuz 1 episode=1 chapter Naruto with all these fillers is slow pacing cuz sometimes for Naruto its 2 episodes or more = 1 chapter and then you have a whole season of fillers like wdf?

@Joaty Thats why I dont really pay attention to Naruto although the Storm games are the best in the fighting games category IMO

J

YouTube:
src="

Assassin's
Creed III Trailer

YouTube:
src="

YouTube:
src="

Old 02-09-2013, 11:57 AM   #10869
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor

you would think it would allow for better animation

Old 02-09-2013, 11:59 AM   #10870
Hidan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roronoa Zoro View Post
@Hidan No the pacing isn't slow cuz 1 episode=1 chapter Naruto with all these fillers is slow pacing cuz sometimes for Naruto its 2 episodes or more = 1 chapter and then you have a whole season of fillers like wdf?

@Joaty Thats why I dont really pay attention to Naruto although the Storm games are the best in the fighting games category IMO
No, One Piece is 1 Chapter = 1 Episode, Naruto is 1.5 or 2 Chapter = 1 Episode. The fillers are there to reduce the distance to the manga. This is because they are going at a faster chapter pacing, which obviously means they'll catch up sooner than if they were to go at a slower pacing.

It's not like they add filler for the kicks and giggles if that's what your thinking.

Basically what Naruto does is makes the canon interesting by putting multiple chapters in a single episode, while One Piece decides to discard filler, but makes the episodes long and drawn out with a single chapter. I'd rather have fast pace and cool canon with fillers, versus boring canon and no fillers, because if it's too boring, then what's the point of it trying to entertaining you?

Then again it comes down to the studios. For One Piece and Dragon ball, they had almost no filler, but long an drawn out episodes. (Both by Toei) While Naruto and Bleach, although they have a lot of fillers, their canon is much more interesting due to the pacing they are at. (Both by Studio Periott)

~
~

Last edited by Hidan; 02-09-2013 at 12:04 PM.
Old 02-09-2013, 12:05 PM   #10871
Hidan
Special Jonin Candidate

Well they don't really have time to break away from the arc do they? They can't continue with this pacing either because then they'd catch up to the manga too quickly, and Studio Periott has never gone down to a one chapter pacing, because they want to make their episodes actually interesting. So inserting fillers is the best they can do to keep this up.

Although it appears to be war fillers, so at least it has to deal with the war. I expect up until the opening change, and then back to canon.

~
~

Old 02-09-2013, 12:06 PM   #10872
Roronoa Zoro
Formerly DaL4stUch1ha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joaty View Post
my point being it used to be cannon ark, filler ark, cannon ark filler ark

now it's filler ark, cannon/filler ark, filler ark, cannon/filler

Exactly and thats borin One Piece isn't ''drawn out'' Oda puts so much content to his chapters that yes 1 chapter = 1 episode so it isn't drawn out while Naruto fillers can be very random like that turkey or whatever it was in the Naruto filler that was a ninja like thats lame. I would rather have no fillers then have a bunch of random crap that is irrelevant

J

YouTube:
src="

Assassin's
Creed III Trailer

YouTube:
src="

YouTube:
src="

Old 02-09-2013, 12:14 PM   #10873
Hidan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roronoa Zoro View Post

Exactly and thats borin One Piece isn't ''drawn out'' Oda puts so much content to his chapters that yes 1 chapter = 1 episode so it isn't drawn out while Naruto fillers can be very random like that turkey or whatever it was in the Naruto filler that was a ninja like thats lame. I would rather have no fillers then have a bunch of random crap that is irrelevant
I'd like to argue that having the Noah thrown into the air for eight episodes, then having it fall for another twelve is pretty drawn out, but I'm not really going to go there. I think we can just agree we have different opinions.

Besides, chapters aren't supposed to be an episode long. There are 17 pages per week, while 21 minutes per week for an episode. That means over a minute long for each page, and if it's a fighting episode, well then they're going to draw it out with a bunch of reaction shots and random civilians talking.

~
~

Old 02-09-2013, 12:17 PM   #10874
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor

well, either way it's not like it is going to affect the game; seeing as we already know when it ends

Old 02-09-2013, 12:23 PM   #10875
Roronoa Zoro
Formerly DaL4stUch1ha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidan View Post
I'd like to argue that having the Noah thrown into the air for eight episodes, then having it fall for another twelve is pretty drawn out, but I'm not really going to go there. I think we can just agree we have different opinions.

Besides, chapters aren't supposed to be an episode long. There are 17 pages per week, while 21 minutes per week for an episode. That means over a minute long for each page, and if it's a fighting episode, well then they're going to draw it out with a bunch of reaction shots and random civilians talking.
Ok the Noah ship, thats how it also was in the manga BUT

Spoiler:
yes it wasn't ''od'' like that like they made it in the anime and they did drag Luffy and Hody's fight as well cuz in the manga Hody did not tank 2 Red Hawks and then get finished by Elephant Gatling while in the manga *how it was suppose to be in the anime* Hody got 1-hit KO'd by 1 Red Hawk and then Luffy used Elephant Gatling to stop the ship

So I do see what you mean cuz One Piece does drag it sometimes as well as Naruto just Naruto takes to long to get back into the storyline. Basically both animes have there fail moments

J

YouTube:
src="

Assassin's
Creed III Trailer

YouTube:
src="

YouTube:
src="

Old 02-09-2013, 12:32 PM   #10876
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor

i think it would be ironic to play with madara in the game before he even appears in the animie

Old 02-09-2013, 12:40 PM   #10877
shadow-of-kabuto
Chunin Exam Participant

shadow-of-kabuto has completed a tough C-rank mission!shadow-of-kabuto has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joaty View Post
i think it would be ironic to play with madara in the game before he even appears in the animie
Why? Didn't they do that with Snake Kabuto in Generations? And technically speaking Madara has appeared in different ways. Flashbacks of history, and his statue at Final Valley. While it's true he hasn't been shown to fight, neither did Snake Kabuto.

Storm 3 Mains:
Yugito
Kabuto
Darui
Old 02-09-2013, 12:43 PM   #10878
PositiveEmotions
Chunin

PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

New game play ems vs yukars
YouTube:
Old 02-09-2013, 12:50 PM   #10879
Mikahel
Special Jonin Candidate

Mikahel has completed a tough C-rank mission!Mikahel has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PositiveEmotions View Post
New game play ems vs yukars
YouTube:
At least we finally see one of ems sasukes combos.
Old 02-09-2013, 12:51 PM   #10880
PositiveEmotions
Chunin

PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Ikr it was epic
Closed Thread