Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 06-25-2012, 03:25 PM   #1261
Miss Kitty
Supreme Master

Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Miss Kitty
Default Re: Miss Kitty's Dysfunctional Family Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikari-chan View Post
@Kitty: Awh, that's muy girl. *Get's in hot bath and shows off my wrinkily back*

@K-sasuke: Ah, I see. It's like a clue, heehee.
Oh lawdy!

/covers eyes

/blindly pats you down with sponge

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

J
ust Call Me Purrs-Hella-Lot Hoe =(^.^)= -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
How's my posting? Dial 1-800-Eat-Poop

Miss Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 03:35 PM   #1262
Demise
Purple Flurp Disciple
WS-Genin

Demise is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Demise is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Demise is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Demise is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Kitty View Post
Thanks Dem! =P

/watches
I've tried several times to bring in functionality, but no luck...
yet.

You never let me watch you. >_>

Demise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 03:43 PM   #1263
Miss Kitty
Supreme Master

Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demise View Post
I've tried several times to bring in functionality, but no luck...
yet.

You never let me watch you. >_>
Pssht.. yeah, right. This place would not know what to do with functionality.

I'm sure you saw plenty with all that time you spent in my closet. =P

J

Old 06-25-2012, 04:05 PM   #1264
Demise
Purple Flurp Disciple
WS-Genin

Demise is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Demise is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Demise is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Demise is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Pssht.. yeah, right. This place would not know what to do with functionality.

I'm sure you saw plenty with all that time you spent in my closet. =P
It'll take a bit of time, but for now it's the equivalent of giving a sugar craving child, vegetables.

You always lock it..

Old 06-25-2012, 04:08 PM   #1265
Miss Kitty
Supreme Master

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demise View Post
It'll take a bit of time, but for now it's the equivalent of giving a sugar craving child, vegetables.

You always lock it..
Ewww, yeah.. and I don't like veggies.

Only to keep you inside, my dear.

J

Old 06-25-2012, 04:51 PM   #1266
Demise
Purple Flurp Disciple
WS-Genin

Quote:
Ewww, yeah.. and I don't like veggies.

Only to keep you inside, my dear.
Myself not entirely, only certain vegetables. One time my brother switched me and
my aunt's drinks, he purposely put lids on the cups (those plastic or cardboard
restaurant cups), so I wouldn't know what was in it.
I asked for fruit smoothie and my aunt asked for Beet juice (BLEEEGHHH!!!). He had the best poker face when he handed us the drinks and casually waited for me to drink it. Soo..I taken a sip from the straw which contents of which I DID NOT WANT flowing towards my buccal cavity. I instantly the spit that disgusting slop of which I do not think is even drinkable out of my mouth the moment it touched my tongue. I was like "BLEGH!! WDF IS THIS???!! " and he says "It's what you asked for man. " I then say "NO IT ISN'T!" and my aunt even started laughing.
Tis was the beginning of his pranking again which he quit for a while since we were 12. I try to keep myself on my toes at all times when we see each other. xD

You never come in anymore.

Old 06-25-2012, 06:29 PM   #1267
Miss Kitty
Supreme Master

Awards Showcase

LOLOL So what exactly was in the cup? O.o

I lost the key! D=

J

Old 06-25-2012, 08:19 PM   #1268
Demise
Purple Flurp Disciple
WS-Genin

Quote:
LOLOL So what exactly was in the cup? O.o

I lost the key! D=
Basically beet juice and it taste horrible. xD

NOOOO!!!... well

Sorry Meg's closet door.
/takes out chainsaw

Old 02-08-2013, 09:16 PM   #1269
Miss Kitty
Supreme Master

Awards Showcase

Demmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, I miss you!!! D=

J

Old 02-08-2013, 09:17 PM   #1270
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

"Flustered *breeding buddy"
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Devroux is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 09:23 PM   #1271
Miss Kitty
Supreme Master

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devroux View Post
"Flustered *breeding buddy"
All fixed

J

Old 02-08-2013, 10:04 PM   #1272
Magic
Removal Specialist

Magic completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Magic completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Magic completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Magic completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Magic completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Magic completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Magic completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Magic completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Magic completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Magic completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Magic completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Magic completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Magic completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Magic completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Magic completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Hahahaa! Do you mean, I don't know I secretly love you... or that you secretly love me. o.O

"Love, Laugh, Live..."
I hate having a forum crush on a girl outta reach. <3

Quote:
I wanna meet Magic and learn his secret. Teach me. Now. NOW. D:
Magic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 10:08 PM   #1273
Miss Kitty
Supreme Master

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic View Post
Hahahaa! Do you mean, I don't know I secretly love you... or that you secretly love me. o.O
Shhhhhhhhhh, you aren't supposed to know.

J

Old 02-08-2013, 10:16 PM   #1274
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

kitty loves lots of stuff including her tail

Spoiler:

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 10:17 PM   #1275
Miss Kitty
Supreme Master

Awards Showcase

My kitty is here! <3

@Magic~
Spoiler:
YouTube:

J

Last edited by Miss Kitty; 02-08-2013 at 10:21 PM.
Old 02-08-2013, 11:38 PM   #1276
Vornmusion
Smooth as Sandpaper
Sage of Lemonade
CB Murder Bros & Co.
Urthalre Di Wer Kepesk

Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.
Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.

I am wondering as to what my position is supposed to represent.
Vornmusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 11:55 AM   #1277
Miss Kitty
Supreme Master

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vornmusion View Post
I am wondering as to what my position is supposed to represent.
You are capable of many many positions.

J

Old 02-24-2013, 01:32 PM   #1278
Miss Kitty
Supreme Master

Awards Showcase

I now have a daddy! =D

J

Old 07-27-2013, 06:34 PM   #1279
Miss Kitty
Supreme Master

Awards Showcase

Family updated.
/sigh
I need a more active fam.

J

Old 07-27-2013, 06:40 PM   #1280
DemonKato
Chunin Exam Participant

DemonKato is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.DemonKato is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.DemonKato is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.DemonKato is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.DemonKato is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.DemonKato is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.DemonKato is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.DemonKato is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.DemonKato is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.DemonKato is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.DemonKato is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Send a message via MSN to DemonKato

/pokes in head..helloooooo

Mankind's enemy are not Demons, But human beings like themselves

DemonKato is offline   Reply With Quote