Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Old 02-08-2013, 01:45 PM   #1
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

Default Kabuto vs Itachi

In a battle of wits.
Who's more intelligent?
Itachi or PTS Kabuto?

Itachi: Was on a kage's mind level at the age of 7, planned out the usage of Kotoamatsukami, planned out his life 10 years in advance, genjutsu master(Needs intelligence), put his Amaterasu into Sasuke, came up with a plan to defeat Nagato, always uses clones to check the enemy...etc.

Kabuto: Controls a bunch of ET at once, studied at the lab, medical skills, has massive knowledge about clans and jutsu, was an undetectable spy, good infiltration skills...etc.

IMO, Kabuto.

Last edited by Maruko; 02-08-2013 at 01:49 PM.
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 01:48 PM   #2
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Kabuto vs Itachi

As in book knowledge(would go to kabuto seeing he has knowledge of human anatomy, medicine and more) or just insight(debatable although i would give it to the guy who managed to wage war with the entire ninja world and wouldve gotten away with it if it werent for those gamesharkssharingans)?

If you ask me i would say kabuto.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
BMC1994 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 01:50 PM   #3
Souret
Special Jonin Candidate

Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Souret

Battle insight I'd say Itachi
General knowledgey stuff kabuto
Jutsu Kabuto
Life/human understanding Itachi

Overall I wanna say Itachi/

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Souret is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 01:51 PM   #4
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMC1994 View Post
As in book knowledge(would go to kabuto seeing he has knowledge of human anatomy, medicine and more) or just insight(debatable although i would give it to the guy who managed to wage war with the entire ninja world and wouldve gotten away with it if it werent for those gamesharkssharingans)?

If you ask me i would say kabuto.
All around intelligence: analytical skills, knowledge, observation, info....
Old 02-08-2013, 01:51 PM   #5
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret View Post
Battle insight I'd say Itachi
General knowledgey stuff kabuto
Jutsu Kabuto
Life/human understanding Itachi

Overall I wanna say Itachi/
How can Itachi know more about life and human body than Kabuto who's a top-class medical ninja?
Old 02-08-2013, 01:55 PM   #6
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maruko View Post
How can Itachi know more about life and human body than Kabuto who's a top-class medical ninja?
I think she meant more from a philosophical perspective.

Overall I would go with Itachi, the guy is just an overall genius in every aspect, sure Kabuto is a genius at knowledge but Itachi just has the greatest perception of things in naruto. Not to mention he managed to come up with a strategy to beat Nagato in the most recent Anime episode which also displayed genius analytic skills.
Not to say that Kabuto isn't genius but the fact that Itachi was a kage level-minded shinobi at the age of 7 and planned and perceived the outcome of his like in 10 years time is just on a whole other level of genius to Kabuto. Imo of course because I do give favoritism to Itachi

Last edited by konoha chimp; 02-08-2013 at 01:57 PM.
konoha chimp is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 01:55 PM   #7
athoatho
Veteran Chunin

athoatho is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.athoatho is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.athoatho is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.athoatho is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Itachi is more intelligent, if we divide intelligence into component, emotional, bodily, reaction time, are for itachi, Itachi also made better successful plans so he is a better strategist, he has better visuospacial ability, also better math skills ( I think )
Kabuto had good memory and good learning skills, he makes plan but not as successful as itachi,
Everything that's really worthwhile in life comes to us free - our minds, our souls, our bodies, our hopes, our dreams, our intelligence, our love of family and friends and country. All of these priceless possessions are free."
~Earl Nightingale
" Don't cry, Sasuke. Your big brother is here to protect you, no matter what happens." (うちはイタチ, Uchiha Itachi)
athoatho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 01:56 PM   #8
Souret
Special Jonin Candidate

Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Souret

@Maruko when I say human understanding I am not refering to the body but the mind

Souret is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 01:56 PM   #9
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Itachi has better stratgy battling smarts
Itachi is more phisological
Itachi plans better
Itachi used his wits to fool many people

Kabuto just has medical smarts and being a spy
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 02:02 PM   #10
FireShadow
Veteran Chunin

FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Itachi. It doesn't help that Kishi wanks him to death as it is. Kabuto is just medical knowledge and knows a bit about spying and jutsus
FireShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 02:03 PM   #11
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
Itachi has better stratgy battling smarts
Itachi is more phisological
Itachi plans better
Itachi used his wits to fool many people

Kabuto just has medical smarts and being a spy
What's that? If you mean physiological, then no, Kabuto knows more about physiology.

So did Kabuto. Itachi used genjutsu to fool people, Kabuto used his smarts.

EDIT

Knowledge: Kabuto easily. He knows far more. Itachi only knows about history and jutsu. Kabuto knows the same plus medicine.
Cunning: Kabuto, he was a spy, he knows his ways to GTFO. xD
Deception: Itachi all the way.
Strategy: A tie. All Itachi's plans failed except one against Nagato. Kabuto's strategy was doomed because he was full of himself.
Inovation: Meh...they didn't invent anything. Maybe Kabuto, he improved ET.

Last edited by Maruko; 02-08-2013 at 02:09 PM.
Old 02-08-2013, 02:30 PM   #12
athoatho
Veteran Chunin

athoatho is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.athoatho is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.athoatho is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.athoatho is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

social intelligence-Itachi
bodily and visuospacial( control of body movement and awareness of outside environment ) Itachi
problem solving-Itachi
reaction speed- Itachi
problem solving-Itachi
memory learning-Kabuto
language skill- kabuto
math- probably Itachi
logic-Itachi
sorry for mixing general cognitive aspects with intelligence, but it is helpful here
Everything that's really worthwhile in life comes to us free - our minds, our souls, our bodies, our hopes, our dreams, our intelligence, our love of family and friends and country. All of these priceless possessions are free."
~Earl Nightingale
" Don't cry, Sasuke. Your big brother is here to protect you, no matter what happens." (うちはイタチ, Uchiha Itachi)
Old 02-08-2013, 02:32 PM   #13
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Kabuto's plans failed as well. He was caught being a spy multiple times. Oro died. And Kabuto failed to betray Obito

I do not mean pysiological. I mean physiology

Itachi fooled more people successfully with ease with genjutsu than Kabuto folloed others

Kabuto does not know as much history as Itachi

Itachi was also a spy. Nobody in the akasuki knew his plans.
Old 02-08-2013, 02:34 PM   #14
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi

Observation? Itachi by far. They are both good, but Itachi is very awaer of his surroundings.

You're captain of the football team and are heavily involved in other sports. You actually get pretty decent grades, but most people don't know that. Most girls really really REALLY want to date you, but you don't notice or care for them. They're just fangirls. Like Sasuke.
You have a cool headed manner, and it almost appears as serious. When you're out in the games playing, you're just as serious but extremely aggressive. This is what leads the NDF football team to victory (lol in reality the team would suck ass but lets just imagine it otherwise)
You're popular and a lot of people look up to you and see you as most likely to win "Best All Around" in the yearbook. You walk into a party and everyone shouts "AYYY IT'S COLLIIIIIN" and you get attacked by high fives by your teammates and crew and hugs by desperate females. But most people don't know a lot about you personally because you don't let anyone in a lot.
Shisko Shi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 03:55 AM   #15
athoatho
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
Kabuto's plans failed as well. He was caught being a spy multiple times. Oro died. And Kabuto failed to betray Obito

I do not mean pysiological. I mean physiology

Itachi fooled more people successfully with ease with genjutsu than Kabuto folloed others

Kabuto does not know as much history as Itachi

Itachi was also a spy. Nobody in the akasuki knew his plans.
pop do you mean
-physical : related to body fitness and strength issue
-physiological: the science that study human body function
or psychological: the study of human mind emotion and behavior ?
~Earl Nightingale
Old 03-08-2013, 08:41 PM   #16
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Kabuto created immortal zombies, biological clones, and is a surgeon. He seems smarter overall. Itachi actually failed at his mission.
Devils Lawyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 08:45 PM   #17
Roronoa Zoro
The Demon Cutting Emperor
Formerly DaL4stUch1ha

Location: Getting ready to enter Joker's Tournament in the New World
Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to Roronoa Zoro

Itachi is street and book smart while Kabuto is just book smart. Kabuto is a medical genius yes but when it comes down to everythin else, Itachi is smarter and wiser

J
ust Call Me Bl4ck-Lav3nder Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flags Trailer
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Assassin's
Creed III Trailer

YouTube:
src="

Assassin's Creed Revelation Trailer
YouTube:
src="

Roronoa Zoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 08:49 PM   #18
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Kabuto wears glasses this he is the smartest
Old 03-09-2013, 01:08 AM   #19
Mekuto
Chunin Exam Proctor

Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Itachi no contest
Mekuto is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 03:27 AM   #20
Comun
Freshmen Academy Student

Comun is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

itachi because he is more intelligence and he can make a stratagy but kabut o will go at random.
Comun is offline   Reply With Quote