Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 02-08-2013, 01:42 PM   #146421
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Default Re: Last Post Wins

Sounds like a good plan! I have no doubt you could get into it, considering how smart you are

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
konoha chimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 01:42 PM   #146422
Rouge Uchiha18
Special Jonin Candidate

Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.
Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.
Send a message via Skype™ to Rouge Uchiha18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret View Post
@Rogue what happened?

@Chimp My heart is set on UCL but it's the fourth best Uni in europe and in the top ten world wide...also it's the best in the Uk for psychology so it's pretty competetive to get in.
Watashi no yūjin wa kusuri to issho ni tsukamatta

my freinds got caught with pills

I have NO faith in them
:::::::.:::::::
:::::::::::::::
':::::::::::::'
':::::::::'
':::::'
':'
Rouge Uchiha18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 01:46 PM   #146423
Souret
Special Jonin Candidate

Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Souret

Pills as in suicide pills or pills as in getting high pills?

And Chimp they want like three As minimum I'm gonna have to massively over play the look I have a published leaflet on depression yo know you want me side :P

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Souret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 01:50 PM   #146424
Rouge Uchiha18
Special Jonin Candidate

Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Pills as in suicide pills or pills as in getting high pills?

And Chimp they want like three As minimum I'm gonna have to massively over play the look I have a published leaflet on depression yo know you want me side :P
High, turns out we where outside and she went up to this girl took a bottle of pills out and this girl went and told, and in the morning she chould not even write on a peice of paper right.
Old 02-08-2013, 01:50 PM   #146425
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Sounds good Judging by your Exam results I think 3 A's would be a realistic target for you, I mean it seems like you could do it

Rouge I'm sorry to hear that are they going to continue being your friends?

Old 02-08-2013, 01:52 PM   #146426
Rouge Uchiha18
Special Jonin Candidate

I have known them since 3rd grade and I didnt tell cause I didnt even know
Old 02-08-2013, 01:52 PM   #146427
Souret
Special Jonin Candidate

Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

@Rogue, how is your school reacting to this? ours normally followers the route of suspension over drugs, so it is likely your friend will be given a few days of that. Unless the school take it the wrong way and see it as a suicide attempt.

@Chimp...Yeah but A levels are harder than GCSEs :P

Old 02-08-2013, 01:54 PM   #146428
Rouge Uchiha18
Special Jonin Candidate

She got suspended and once got drunk. And we once had locker check and found drugs in a locker and my school is just like all the other kids who get caught with drugs, search them in the mornings and see if they have drugs.

Last edited by Rouge Uchiha18; 02-08-2013 at 01:57 PM.
Old 02-08-2013, 01:55 PM   #146429
Shinagato
Special Jonin Candidate

Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Send a message via Skype™ to Shinagato

What's happened?

"I must have a prodigious quantity of mind; it takes me as much as a week sometimes to make it up." - Mark Twain

"Hence, to fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence. Supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting." - Sun Tzu

Shinagato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 01:57 PM   #146430
Souret
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Suspended isn't too bad, she'll be back soon and your young enough to pass it off as a childhood mistake when it comes to it.

Old 02-08-2013, 01:58 PM   #146431
Rouge Uchiha18
Special Jonin Candidate

yeah I know that.
Old 02-08-2013, 01:59 PM   #146432
Souret
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Is she alright? as far as the drugs are concerned is it a relience or a one of thing?

Old 02-08-2013, 02:00 PM   #146433
Rouge Uchiha18
Special Jonin Candidate

Well she always looks zoned so I really don't know honestly.
Old 02-08-2013, 02:04 PM   #146434
Souret
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Talk to her about it you don't want it going to far and if you've been friends for that long you have every right to ask

Old 02-08-2013, 02:07 PM   #146435
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
@Chimp...Yeah but A levels are harder than GCSEs :P
You can only get smarter with time

I hope your friend is ok Rouge

Old 02-08-2013, 02:10 PM   #146436
Shinagato
Special Jonin Candidate

Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

What happened?

"I must have a prodigious quantity of mind; it takes me as much as a week sometimes to make it up." - Mark Twain

"Hence, to fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence. Supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting." - Sun Tzu

Old 02-08-2013, 02:11 PM   #146437
Rouge Uchiha18
Special Jonin Candidate

@Souret: tried before but didn't work and that was in 8th grade
Old 02-08-2013, 02:14 PM   #146438
Souret
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Well that gives her time to have matured does it not? honestly if she is resorting to drugs for amusement or any other purpose then you need to confront her, it may be difficult and it may cause an argument but if you get through to her in the long run when they realise you stopped them from ****ing up their lives they will thank you.

Old 02-08-2013, 02:16 PM   #146439
Shinagato
Special Jonin Candidate

So, it's something about drugs? And it's Rouge Uchiha's friend?
Also, @Souret, many people aren't that reasonable.
Scratch that, most aren't.

Old 02-08-2013, 02:19 PM   #146440
Rouge Uchiha18
Special Jonin Candidate

Yes shina one of my freinds, but I am starting to think that she is becoming more and more less like a freind.

Tags
anru uzumaki, chat, chat box, chat thread, club, cool members, forum games, fun, games, last post, meet friends, members, naruto shippuden, off topic chat